• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2mi0x1u.jpg
149pf5x.jpg

Sabrina Limon was charged with murder and conspirarcy charges in the death of her husband (l.) Robert Limon.
1531t7c.jpg

24-year-old Jonathan Michael Hearn was having an affair with Sabrina Limon and the two plotted to kill her husband​
[....]
love triangle burned up in a Southern California firefighter’s face.

Jonathan Michael Hearn, 24, and the older woman he was having an affair with were arrested Wednesday and face murder and conspiracy charges in the slaying of the woman’s husband
[...]
Hearn, a firefighter and paramedic with the Redlands Fire Department, was dating Sabrina Limon, 35, a mother of two children
[...]
Sabrina Limon is also suspected of being an accessory to murder
[....]
The pair allegedly hatched a plot to kill Limon’s husband, Robert Limon, and then covered up his murder to make it look like a botched robbery, authorities said.

“Jonathan Hearn had become involved in a romantic relationship with Sabrina Limon in the months leading up to Robert Limon’s murder,” said Ray Pruitt
[...]
Hearn has worked for the Redlands Fire Department since 2012, and was on duty when he was arrested
[...]
Limon’s mother, Sharon Bean Reyes, was despondent and questioned why her son had to be killed.
[...]
about to celebrate his 14th wedding anniversary before he was killed at a Tehachapi rail yard Aug. 17. It took authorities three months to finger Hearn as a suspect.

“He loved everyone and everyone loves him,” said Reyes. “Everywhere he went, he made friends. Why would somebody want to kill my son?”
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...arged-killing-woman-husband-article-1.2017530

[...]
Redlands firefighter was arrested along with his alleged mistress on suspicion of murder in the death of the woman’s husband who was found shot to death in Tehachapi in August
[...]
Robert Limon was found shot to death on Aug. 17 inside a BNSF Railway building at a storage yard where he worked.

The 38-year-old railway employee had returned to the shop area sometime after 5 p.m. after working in the field that day, according to a news release
[...]
After three months of investigating and following hundreds of leads, detectives identified 24-year-old firefighter Jonathan Michael Hearn of Hesperia as a possible suspect
[...]
Detectives also discovered that Hearn had recently begun an affair with Limon’s 35-year-old wife
[...]
“Jonathan Hearn had become involved in a romantic relationship with Sabrina Limon in the months leading up to Robert Limon’s murder,” said Ray Pruitt
[...]
In the weeks following the killing, Sabrina Limon posted on Facebook referring toa Bible passage and praising her husband. The couple, who lived in the unincorporated San Bernardino County community of Helendale, had two children together.

“Through this pain and unbelievable tragedy, Rob’s love continues on,” a post on Sept. 8 read, thanking the family’s supporters. “All of the love … that has come to us has been such a BEAUTIFUL tribute to the AMAZING man Robert was and will never be forgotten. … I will never let Rob’s love die or fade out. I will carry it with me where ever I go, and remind our children of it daily as they grow.”
[...]
motive for the killing remained unclear.

Hearn and Sabrina Limon were both arrested Tuesday on suspicion of first-degree murder and conspiracy to commit murder.

Sabrina Limon was also arrested on suspicion of being an accessory to murder
[...]
Hearn had worked for the Redlands Fire Department since 2012 and was active at the time of his arrest, according to Carl Baker with the Redlands Police Department.
[...]
An active GoFundMe page to raise money for the family after Robert Limon’s death had raised more than $5,300.
http://ktla.com/2014/11/19/redlands...n-of-murder-in-alleged-love-triangle-slaying/

Sabrinas FB
2ug066r.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/sabrina.s.limon?fref=browse_search

go to her FB and read her grieving faithful widow crap

She has quite a masculine look to her in the black and white photo.

Oh, and motive? I'm going to go with the Almighty dollar, probably had life insurance and by having him killed she gets cash and the freedom to carry on with her fireman.

Yep money and whoredom motivated this one.

Horse faced skank, hard to believe one man found her attractive enough to bang, let alone 2.

Sabrina Limon, whose trial for her husband’s murder was widely followed last fall, was sentenced Wednesday morning to 25 years to life in prison.

Before handing down the sentence, Judge John Brownlee denied her new attorney's motion for a fresh trial.

Limon's lover, Jonathan Hearn, shot railroad worker Robert Limon in 2014 at an industrial complex in Tehachapi. Hearn, who testified against Limon at her trial, was sentenced to more than 25 years in prison.
http://bakersfieldnow.com/news/local/sabrina-limon-feb-21-2018

Back