• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Stop judging ppl dude.
What, only god can judge? Bullshit. Its people who judge. In fact, not judging wrong doing is complacent in that wrong doing. If more people were critical and judged wrong behavior this world would be a better place.

Well thanks for the classy insult. But the fast is that I never intended to assault him. He called me a nigger (something you are probably ok with) and i got upset. I owned up to that. A little about me. I trained in jujitsu for 2 yrs, and boxed for almost 8. I can take care of myself. I dont have physical problems like you might. Along with that comes prinicipals that i was not in touuch with that night. I think you got beat up a lot in life in fact. Anyway, I've done security for years, saved a lot of ass. I'm not a predator like you make me out to be. And I feel like for you to hurl judgementaly stones from out of ignorance is cowardly. Who have you ever stood up for?
Even my court appointed lawyer saw the situation for what it was. Stop judging ppl dude. You don't know me.
[doublepost=1519103736,1519103274][/doublepost]

And we've talked since.
You can try and paint yourself as a great noble dude but the reality is..you are a criminal who lost it on an elderly man.
As for you trying to guess anything about me , thanks.
It gives me and the blog a good laugh.

Some of us don't have to go around shooting off our mouths...somewhat illiterately I might add...in a bid to rehabilitate our base flaws that are documented in court proceedings.
As for who I have stood up for, taken a bullet for or what have you, honestly not your concern.
You have bigger things to focus on clearly.
I will however tell you this, I will always be there when guys like you try to victimize those weaker than they are in my presence.
Every.
Single.
Time.

As for your court appointed lawyer that is just further confirmation of how sad a single cig buyer can be.
Couldn't even pony up for an attorney.

Additionally, your use of the n-bomb is childish as a defence as is your assumption I would use it.
A person is never dismissed by me for their genetics.
They gain my disdain by showing they are jugheaded idiots and abusive to those around them.
You really are showing how easy it is to goad you.
Tell me, had a drink tonight?
Flung any containers?
Felt the need to bum a cigabutt off someone?

Here are words you should be more concerned with as descriptors...
Hobo,
Coward,
Criminal,
Angry oaf,.
Temper tantrum thrower,
Reality denier.

Those should hit you much more than a lame racial epithet delivered by an old man.
Did you feel menaced, were you scared?
Where was all your awesome training...lol.
If he dropped the word on you it was clearly in a bid to fire you up.
Guess what, it worked and he owned you.

Finally, have I ever been in a fight, of course cuz there are knuckledraggers all around who only understand that.
Ever been beaten up though?..no can't say as I have been.
Nor do I ever plan to be.
See some of us know how not to lose our tempers and let people get the better of us.

So put the bottle away.
Get some help, real tangible help.
You came on here to say your bit and you did.
Goodie for you!
Here is the thing though.
You will encounter people here and in real life that just don't care about your excuses.
It changes nothing.
You aren't going to win people over.
Some may have pity, others not so much and then others still who just don't think you are enough to matter about.
That is life.
Now you can lob insults and poorly worded excuses and challenges all you like, but ask yourself this.
What is it showing about who you truly are?
Being lit up drunk is no legit excuse.
It doesn't make a person do things out of character.
It only removes the inhibitors that keep them from doing really foolish or dangerous things.

Do yourself a solid and work on a better you.
What can it hurt?
I am now done wasting my time on you.
So respond or not, I just don't care.
I have done what I felt was right and now am quite bored by you.

Last edited:
Clearly this guy doesn't care about his behavior or feel bad about it. Some of these replies come off as him being drunk, so not sure I believe the sober bit.

I'll believe being drunk escalated this situation, not sure I believe the shop owner said anything racist though. You can't even admit you were found guilty! The treatment was your punishment! If you didn't finish it you would get more punishment. Like parole. You have to follow rules and you get on with your life and if you don't you get more punishment. Ask your attorney! They will tell you the same thing. However, I believe you know what you are saying is false and just want to make yourself look better because someone found this article and you are being a baby about something you got yourself into.

Clearly this guy doesn't care about his behavior or feel bad about it. Some of these replies come off as him being drunk, so not sure I believe the sober bit.

I'll believe being drunk escalated this situation, not sure I believe the shop owner said anything racist though. You can't even admit you were found guilty! The treatment was your punishment! If you didn't finish it you would get more punishment. Like parole. You have to follow rules and you get on with your life and if you don't you get more punishment. Ask your attorney! They will tell you the same thing. However, I believe you know what you are saying is false and just want to make yourself look better because someone found this article and you are being a baby about something you got yourself into.
Totally on the beam!
Nicely said.

You can try and paint yourself as a great noble dude but the reality is..you are a criminal who lost it on an elderly man.
As for you trying to guess anything about me , thanks.
It gives me and the blog a good laugh.

Some of us don't have to go around shooting off our mouths...somewhat illiterately I might add...in a bid to rehabilitate our base flaws that are documented in court proceedings.
As for who I have stood up for, taken a bullet for or what have you, honestly not your concern.
You have bigger things to focus on clearly.
I will however tell you this, I will always be there when guys like you try to victimize those weaker than they are in my presence.
Every.
Single.
Time.

As for your court appointed lawyer that is just further confirmation of how sad a single cig buyer can be.
Couldn't even pony up for an attorney.

Additionally, your use of the n-bomb is childish as a defence as is your assumption I would use it.
A person is never dismissed by me for their genetics.
They gain my disdain by showing they are jugheaded idiots and abusive to those around them.
You really are showing how easy it is to goad you.
Tell me, had a drink tonight?
Flung any containers?
Felt the need to bum a cigabutt off someone?

Here are words you should be more concerned with as descriptors...
Hobo,
Coward,
Criminal,
Angry oaf,.
Temper tantrum thrower,
Reality denier.

Those should hit you much more than a lame racial epithet delivered by an old man.
Did you feel menaced, were you scared?
Where was all your awesome training...lol.
If he dropped the word on you it was clearly in a bid to fire you up.
Guess what, it worked and he owned you.

Finally, have I ever been in a fight, of course cuz there are knuckledraggers all around who only understand that.
Ever been beaten up though?..no can't say as I have been.
Nor do I ever plan to be.
See some of us know how not to lose our tempers and let people get the better of us.

So put the bottle away.
Get some help, real tangible help.
You came on here to say your bit and you did.
Goodie for you!
Here is the thing though.
You will encounter people here and in real life that just don't care about your excuses.
It changes nothing.
You aren't going to win people over.
Some may have pity, others not so much and then others still who just don't think you are enough to matter about.
That is life.
Now you can lob insults and poorly worded excuses and challenges all you like, but ask yourself this.
What is it showing about who you truly are?
Being lit up drunk is no legit excuse.
It doesn't make a person do things out of character.
It only removes the inhibitors that keep them from doing really foolish or dangerous things.

Do yourself a solid and work on a better you.
What can it hurt?
I am now done wasting my time on you.
So respond or not, I just don't care.
I have done what I felt was right and now am quite bored by you.

Hmmmm... illiterately, that's funny. I'm currently in school. And not for a GED like you'd assume. You can't get under my skin bud. You can try and paint me as some crook on a corner, but that tells me a lot about you and your mentality. It's small minded with no room for growth. Here you are using typos as a platform for an illiteracy assault. Speaking of, who launch the first I'll words in this conversation? But don't worry dude, I to get a few laughs outta you. If you do stand up for anyone in life, it's just for show. Now I could be wrong about that, but what I get from you here, you like bullying. Just seems that way.

If a person is in a rough spot in life, you kick them when there down, for not having $ for legal representation
That's ok, as low a person as I am, I wouldn't do that. Heckle ppl who did nothing, nor was even talking to you. That high school, start a bonfire on this guy mentality. It's cowardice in my book. I wouldn't do that.

Ok.... so he owned me (in a drunken state). When we talked, he agreed that he over reacted. I was no threat to him. But in your world, anything not like you is beneath you, and worthy of insult. Let's not forget how perfect you are, huh. & if you're tired or bored with this, just remember who opened fire first.

Everybody knows drinking compared judgment, that's why ya have barfights bro. Not one blow was thrown at the guy, but I'm a criminal, ok. Criminals are ppl who remain active in criminal activity with criminal intent. Fyi.

Look dude, I made a mistake, and I admitted that, but that dosent mean that one act is me all the time. I've been working on a better me long before this incident. Who the hell attacks an elderly man. Not me, regardless of what you say, or think. But i do thank you for the "good" advice. Ive put that in motion long ago.

Hmmmm... illiterately, that's funny. I'm currently in school. And not for a GED like you'd assume. You can't get under my skin bud. You can try and paint me as some crook on a corner, but that tells me a lot about you and your mentality. It's small minded with no room for growth. Here you are using typos as a platform for an illiteracy assault. Speaking of, who launch the first I'll words in this conversation? But don't worry dude, I to get a few laughs outta you. If you do stand up for anyone in life, it's just for show. Now I could be wrong about that, but what I get from you here, you like bullying. Just seems that way.

If a person is in a rough spot in life, you kick them when there down, for not having $ for legal representation
That's ok, as low a person as I am, I wouldn't do that. Heckle ppl who did nothing, nor was even talking to you. That high school, start a bonfire on this guy mentality. It's cowardice in my book. I wouldn't do that.

Ok.... so he owned me (in a drunken state). When we talked, he agreed that he over reacted. I was no threat to him. But in your world, anything not like you is beneath you, and worthy of insult. Let's not forget how perfect you are, huh. & if you're tired or bored with this, just remember who opened fire first.

Everybody knows drinking compared judgment, that's why ya have barfights bro. Not one blow was thrown at the guy, but I'm a criminal, ok. Criminals are ppl who remain active in criminal activity with criminal intent. Fyi.

Look dude, I made a mistake, and I admitted that, but that dosent mean that one act is me all the time. I've been working on a better me long before this incident. Who the hell attacks an elderly man. Not me, regardless of what you say, or think. But i do thank you for the "good" advice. Ive put that in motion long ago.
Did you graduate as a man in blue, @Jermai noble?
[doublepost=1519110982,1519110935][/doublepost]I’m not being sarcastic, but I am curious if that is part of where you’re coming from.

Last edited:
Like trayvon martin?
[doublepost=1519104843,1519104798][/doublepost]
Just saying
Is that your mantra when people call you on "Only God Can Judge Me" bullshit? What the hell does that have to do with what we are talking about?

Totally on the beam!
Nicely said.
Hmmm. More bullying?
If I was wrong, I never would have replied. You were nowhere near when the slur was uttered.
The way I'm going about it??? No negativity here, just confronting ppl who swear they know what happened. I just have a problem with you all seeing that some false charges were filed and being ok with that. I'm not that guy, i made a bad call, in an altered state. I was slured on (But you probably can't relate to that). I'm going to go thru all this trouble for what. For you guys?
[doublepost=1519112047,1519111959][/doublepost]
Is that your mantra when people call you on "Only God Can Judge Me" bullshit? What the hell does that have to do with what we are talking about?
You judging ppl wrongly, that's what.
[doublepost=1519112191][/doublepost]
Did you graduate as a man in blue, @Jermai noble?
[doublepost=1519110982,1519110935][/doublepost]I’m not being sarcastic, but I am curious if that is part of where you’re coming from.
It wasent at all what it looks. I got upset, but was never a threat

Again.... I didn't assault anyone, did say I was guilty of tossing the bottle. Everything else was dismissed.

Hmmm. More bullying?
If I was wrong, I never would have replied. You were nowhere near when the slur was uttered.
The way I'm going about it??? No negativity here, just confronting ppl who swear they know what happened. I just have a problem with you all seeing that some false charges were filed and being ok with that. I'm not that guy, i made a bad call, in an altered state. I was slured on (But you probably can't relate to that). I'm going to go thru all this trouble for what. For you guys?
[doublepost=1519112047,1519111959][/doublepost]
You judging ppl wrongly, that's what.
[doublepost=1519112191][/doublepost]
It wasent at all what it looks. I got upset, but was never a threat
Sorry. I meant DOE.

You were part of that, no?

I was wondering if you completed their program, that’s all.

Again.... I didn't assault anyone, did say I was guilty of tossing the bottle. Everything else was dismissed.
Yes, the treatment was the punishment, conditions remember.
Still judgemental. Guys get into barfights in your town is this how it's viewed? I don't wear a halo, but some of you sure wear horns. I'm ok in my skin, because I know I wouldn't hurt ppl like that.
[doublepost=1519113279,1519113047][/doublepost]
Sorry. I meant DOE.

Actually, we're pretty accurate.
How the hell do you know?
[doublepost=1519113381][/doublepost]
Still judgemental. Guys get into barfights in your town is this how it's viewed? I don't wear a halo, but some of you sure wear horns. I'm ok in my skin, because I know I wouldn't hurt ppl like that.

You were no where near. I wear my wrongs. Not afraid to say it when I am.
[doublepost=1519113700][/doublepost]

[doublepost=1519113381][/doublepost]
You were no where near. I wear my wrongs. Not afraid to say it when I am.
Nor will I run from words and judgements
[doublepost=1519114355][/doublepost]
You probably doubt that too huh.

Sorry. I meant DOE.

Allow me to try this again.

You quoted another member (immediately after quoting me) that wasn’t talking about anything that I was... when they said “we know”.

I asked you a question politely and separately from any of the other dialogue here.

My question was honest and independent from any back and forth that you’ve been hosting.

It was simply a “from me to you” question. I haven’t attacked you. I haven’t chimed in at all, minus my inquiry.

If you don’t want to answer, I completely understand. That’s perfectly fine. :hattip:

Last edited:
Allow me to try this again.

You quoted another member (immediately after quoting me) that wasn’t talking about anything that I was... when they said “we know”.

I asked you a question politely and separately from any of the other dialogue here.

My question was honest and independent from any back and forth that you’ve been hosting.

It was simply a “from me to you” question. I haven’t attacked you. I haven’t chimed in at all, minus my inquiry.

If you don’t want to answer, I completely understand. That’s perfectly fine. :hattip:
Sorry, got confused in all the attack, no DOE.
[doublepost=1519115796,1519115759][/doublepost]Thx for being polite.
[doublepost=1519116487][/doublepost]
Actually, we're pretty accurate.
Again, how would you know, by judging?

Again.... I didn't assault anyone, did say I was guilty of tossing the bottle.

And again we tell you that throwing a bottle in the direction of the clerk was an assault, whther or not you meant to hit him, it's is still assault and he could reasonably defend himself, which he did.

If throwing the bottle was not considered assault then the clerk would have been charged for beating you with a stick without provocation.

You say you want to own what you did, then own it completely.

And if you had a paycheck in your pocket why try to buy one cigarette, and why throw a bottle when you were told they don't sell them?

I get the cigarette purchase by the single cigarette. I didn't at first but cigarettes in New York cost $13.00 per pack.
Who can afford to buy packs?!?

And again we tell you that throwing a bottle in the direction of the clerk was an assault, whther or not you meant to hit him, it's is still assault and he could reasonably defend himself, which he did.

If throwing the bottle was not considered assault then the clerk would have been charged for beating you with a stick without provocation.

You say you want to own what you did, then own it completely.

And if you had a paycheck in your pocket why try to buy one cigarette, and why throw a bottle when you were told they don't sell them?
Your right cubby, I own that.
[doublepost=1519156246,1519156198][/doublepost]I'm an ass for that. International or not.
[doublepost=1519156353][/doublepost]I can't tell you why dude, all I know is that I can't drink. Very bad judgement.
[doublepost=1519156677][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1519156246,1519156198][/doublepost]I'm an ass for that. International or not.
[doublepost=1519156353][/doublepost]I can't tell you why dude, all I know is that I can't drink. Very bad judgement.
Yeah. I'm reading your Cubby, I was looking at this wrong. I see that.
[doublepost=1519165821][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1519156677][/doublepost]
Yeah. I'm reading your Cubby, I was looking at this wrong. I see that.
And everything that came with it.

I payed $28.99 for a 20pk of Marlboro Ice Blast just now. If anyone knows where I can buy single cigarettes in Melbourne, Australia, please let me know :hattip:

I payed $28.99 for a 20pk of Marlboro Ice Blast just now. If anyone knows where I can buy single cigarettes in Melbourne, Australia, please let me know :hattip:
:eek::wtf:
WTF!!!
That's roughly $1.45 each! Here in Colorado (on certain days of the month) you can buy a 20 pack of marijuana pre-rolls for that. :cigar:

If anyone knows where I can buy single cigarettes in Melbourne, Australia, please let me know
Well, if you have the makings of an entrepreneur you can be that person. You have a product bought it bulk and now all you have to do is start selling the individually. If you sell them for $3 a piece you would have doubled your investment!

Well, if you have the makings of an entrepreneur you can be that person. You have a product bought it bulk and now all you have to do is start selling the individually. If you sell them for $3 a piece you would have doubled your investment!
Or just sell half the pack for $3 each and you can smoke the other half pack for free.

Don't forget, though. Eric Garner was being arrested for selling loosies.

Or just sell half the pack for $3 each and you can smoke the other half pack for free.

Don't forget, though. Eric Garner was being arrested for selling loosies.
I agree these nanny taxes are stupid and Eric Garner should have not been arrested in the first place, but selling loosies didn't get him killed. It was his resistance and the officer's inappropriate/unauthorized technique (chokehold) to subdue him that got him killed, but @princessputrid is in Australia. Though I know Australia is a huge nanny-state, I would be surprised if their police arrest techniques are as rough as some of those found in the US. Who knows, since it is illegal to sale loosies in Australia (no surprise there), if she does get arrested and sentenced, after her release she might get a new identity and a pony :)

A little about me. I trained in jujitsu for 2 yrs, and boxed for almost 8. I can take care of myself.

First off, nobody asked for your life fucking story. God damn I have never seen someone post this much about themselves, whether it be a random user or someone updating a crime story they have personal knowledge of. There's not a person here who doesnt LOVE to get such updates, especially from those with close or direct knowledge, first hand even better(usually cuz it's so hilarious). But the key thing here is that we like hearing about the fucking CRIME/STORY. I have no fucking idea why you insist on posting huge wall rants about your life and schooling and athletic hobbies. None of this has anything to do with the god damn story, nobody gives a single shit, please post on-topic or don't post at all.

Seriously, what in the fuck is wrong with you(dont actually answer that, i dont want another 4 pages of you droning on about impertinent nonsense)? At worst you're a shitstain criminal who tried to rob/assault an elderly convenience store clerk, and at best you're a recovering alcoholic who admittedly behaves like a total shitstain idiot when on the sauce(which just means deep down that's what you actually are, as drugs dont change behavior, they merely elevate/enhance existing behaviors/traits/desires/etc).

Second, i find it hilarious that this old dude kicked your ass and beat your bloody and you are clearly soooooo embarrassed by it that you dig up random internet threads to try and explain yourself and deny your beating to random strangers on the net. BTW, saying youre some bigshot fighting expert doesnt make your assertion that you didnt get up more believable, it just makes it more pathetic and hilarious that you got fucking WORKED by old supposedly racist cane dude. haha classic.

Latest posts

Back