• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A woman has been jailed for life after tying her best friend to a bed and stabbing her 17 times.

Shaunna Littlewood, 26, attacked Sarah Holden on July 9 last year after they had spent the evening drinking together. She must serve at least seven years.

The pair had been friends for 17 years when Littlewood tied Ms Holden’s wrists and ankles before knifing her neck, face, legs and abdomen.

During the attack, Littlewood said 'sorry Princess' before continuing to inflict further wounds.

Simon Waley, prosecuting, said the attack took place at Littlewood’s former home in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire.

After Littlewood tied Ms Holden to the bed and began stabbing her legs Ms Holden managed to free her left hand and tried to stop the attack.

But Littlewood stabbed her neck and body before stopping to ring her sister’s partner to confess as the victim bled internally and her lung collapsed.

He came to the flat and tried to help Ms Holden before calling an ambulance. Littlewood was arrested at the scene.

Mr Waley said Ms Holden suffered internal bleeding close to her heart from a stab wound to her breast. She also suffered neck, jaw and abdominal injuries.

The prosecutor said Ms Holden’s injuries were long-term and she continues to have problems breathing and with her vocal cords.

Littlewood, had pleaded guilty to attempted murder.

The court heard Littlewood has previous convictions for attacks against other women, including for battery and assault occasioning actual bodily harm.

Catherine Silverton, defending, said her client had no memory of carrying out the attack and suffers from post traumatic stress disorder which led to a mental health problem known as emotionally unstable personality disorder.

Miss Silverton said: 'She has described herself this morning as a monster. She will never drink alcohol again.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5412141/Monster-jailed-stabbing-best-friend-17-times.html
496590AA00000578-5412141-image-m-16_1519119950874.jpg

I don’t really give a shit if she says she won’t drink again. I think the powers that be would be smart to be sure she never does anything to anyone in the future. She’s clearly a psychopathic alcoholic. She even scared me, just looking at her. Can you imagine her looking in your eyes while she’s stabbing you. And she’s a friend? Fuck that shit.

A woman has been jailed for life after tying her best friend to a bed and stabbing her 17 times.

Shaunna Littlewood, 26, attacked Sarah Holden on July 9 last year after they had spent the evening drinking together. She must serve at least seven years.

Why even bother calling it life then? Seven years minimum is a fucking joke.

What. The. Actual. Fuck. I can’t even imagine my friend of 17 years doing this! The victim must have been in total shock when the attack started.

Yeah lock her up for life.

If that's what she does to her best friend, I'd hate to see what she would do to someone she doesn't like.

It's gonna take a big ass pony for this one when she gets out. Probably have a new name and everything.

Back