• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
BENTON COUNTY, Wash. - A Kennewick teenager is being accused of raping a 5-year-old girl at his parent’s daycare.

Court records say 16-year-old Logan Thomas Santjer was at his parent's in-home daycare when he led the girl into a playroom and raped her.

Santjer appeared Thursday in court, charged as an adult with rape.

The little girl's parents said she told them what happened, and when detectives went to interview Santjer and his parents, they learned the daycare's rooms were video recorded, according to court documents. But by the time they got the recording from a search warrant, detectives said the video stops right after it shows Santjer leading the girl into the playroom.

Detectives believe that portion of the video may have been deleted.

Court documents say the rape reportedly happened at Angie's Daycare.

Santjer is being allowed to continue attending school as long as he is supervised.
http://abc6onyourside.com/news/nati...d-with-raping-little-girl-at-his-moms-daycare
logan%20santjer%204_1516413618840.jpg_10059733_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Something is wrong with his eyes. This kid has a few lights out upstairs it looks like. Not an excuse I'm just saying. So happy it was reported as soon as it was, hoping more victims don't start rolling up in numbers. Fat chance but again just thinking out loud I guess. Smh

6460881_a52055baebf9484989eee20fae12b1a9.jpg

Logan "You're not going to make it to the NFL if you don't rape like you're in the NFL" Santjer
Defense Attorney: "Your Honor, Mr. Santjer is a Southridge High School Varsity Football player."
Judge: "Is that right, Counselor? Well then, case dismissed. Go Suns!"

Derpy looking rapist.
Reminds me of an FAS kid.
How much ya wanna bet he punches himself in the head when he gets agitated.

I don't think this was his first time. He appears different to me as well. Challenged. I'm sure there are some issues with him beyond being a rapist. I'm sure he has difficulty relating to kids his own age...especially girls and prefers the company of younger children. I have to wonder if he covered the lens with something after entering the room with the child. He had to have known the rooms had video running. Or he erased the video himself so mom and dad didn't see it. Kids are pretty tech savvy these days. I am curious as well about where mom was...or whoever was supposed to be in charge of the care of the kids when this happened. Hope we get more info.

I suspect the parents erased the tape to protect him.

His parents knew he was fucked up. There is no telling how many times he did this and erased the tape. His fucked up mother allowed this shit to happen by letting him be around in the daycare. Fuck them, wipe them off the face of the planet, fucking weirdos

why would anyone let a teenage boy or male of any age around young children at a daycare?

They all need to be put in cages.

@Satanica
One day before his 18th birthday, a Kennewick teen pleaded guilty in juvenile court to raping a preschooler at his mother’s daycare.

Logan Santjer spent much of the past year facing charges in adult court after he lured a young girl into a room in December 2017 and sexually assaulted her.

While he was 16 at the time, his case was automatically moved to adult court because of his age and the seriousness of the allegations. He faced a nearly eight-year prison sentence if convicted as an adult.

Santjer and his attorney wanted the case moved to juvenile court, and the victim’s parents agreed.

After an evaluation found Santer wasn’t likely to commit another sex crime if he received treatment, prosecutors agreed as well.

He pleaded guilty Thursday to first-degree rape of a child in Benton-Franklin Juvenile Court.
He will serve seven to 10 months in a juvenile detention center.
Then, he will also spend two to three years on probation and need to register as a sex offender. He’s also required to get sex offender treatment.

Video surveillance showed Santjer beckon the girl to come into a playroom of Angie’s Kids Daycare, where he told her to close her eyes before he sexually assaulted her.

Back