• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The only life 2-month-old Javon Thompson knew was one of being treated like a rag doll, said senior deputy prosecutor Chuck Murphy.

"This was a victim who could not say 'stop' or ask for help," Murphy said Friday, Oct. 20, at the sentencing hearing of Javon's father, Jonathan Colby Thompson, who pleaded guilty to third-degree murder in Javon's death.

Even Thompson's defense attorney, John Rutkowski, acknowledged in court that it's "very difficult to minimize what happened."

Thompson declined to make a statement at his sentencing hearing, but York City Police Detective Christopher Perry, who investigated the June 2016 homicide, read aloud a statement in court.

"It is my hope Jonathan Thompson will someday understand his actions and atone for killing his son," Perry said

The detective described the case as "a tragedy from start to finish."

Part of what made it so tragic was that Javon's mother, Allison Barnhart, "appeared to be more concerned with her love for Jonathan Thompson" than with the fact that her child eventually died from repeated physical abuse, Perry told the judge.

Perry made the statement moments after Barnhart spoke in court to defend Thompson.

"This was not malicious in any kind of way," she told Common Pleas Judge Gregory M. Snyder. "It's just kind of unfortunate."

She described Thompson as "a good guy" who "loved that little boy" but who was inexperienced as a parent and therefore was too rough with Javon.

"I feel like he wasn't ready ... to take care of an infant," Barnhart told the judge. "And I didn't see it."

Numerous injuries: Javon, called "Wodie" by his family, was treated at Hershey Medical Center, where on May 26, 2016, it was determined he suffered bleeding on his brain, eye hemorrhages, leg fractures, multiple broken ribs that had begun to heal and seizures, documents state.

He was declared dead June 10, 2016, at Hershey Medical Center after being removed from life support, according to court documents.

Saying Thompson has shown no remorse for murdering his son, Judge Snyder sentenced him to the maximum punishment allowed by state law — 20 to 40 years in state prison.
https://www.yorkdispatch.com/story/...nfants-mother-defends-killer-court/784016001/
https://www.yorkdispatch.com/story/news/2017/02/09/man-charged-infant-sons-death/97711448/
636329699340336872-2-16-17-3-.jpg

Last edited:
Oh he looks like one remorseless prick.
The only way he could remotely atone would be to off himself.
His piglet woman needs to be in a cell across from him.
Run high voltage cables to the cell bars and cook em.

"It's just kind of unfortunate" is what you say when you stub your toe or when it rains on beach day, not when an callous idiot murders his 2 month old baby.

The mother should be charged also. She knew he was abusing their child. She didn't do anything about it. Nothing to protect this little guy. RIP Javon.
She actually defended him... Sick evil bitch... this was your baby, not a stray cat ! Your tiny little human, and it was just an "unfortunate" event.

"Kind of unfortunate"?? Good God woman, what kind of mother are you?

Oh yeah, I forgot. You're not. Because you let this piece of trash kill your kid.

Honestly, the second she started to defend this piece of shit (sorry shit) is the minute
she should have been prosecuted along his side.

Back