• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A delusional Florida man who authorities say raped a women on a boat last month told his victim she should be 'grateful' for his advances.

Police say Miguel Pestano, 44, sexually assaulted an unnamed woman on a boat near Sunset Marina in Key West, and when the woman attempted to stop him, Pestano told her to 'stop playing the victim.'

Following his arrest, the accused rapist made light of the matter and informed police he has a 'hot' girlfriend - which he believed was the reason why he didn't have to 'force himself' upon the woman, according to the Miami Herald.

The alleged rape victim told police she was walking along College Road to find a place to sleep for the night until her bus ride to Marathon the following day.

Along the way, the alleged victim met Pestano. When the woman told him she had been looking for a place to stay, he offered her a bed on his boat.

The woman said Pestano at first seemed 'sweet,' according to the Herald, so she agreed.

According to the arrest report, the woman alleged that while she was asleep, Pestano performed oral sex on her.

She claimed to police he raped her afterward.

The woman said she was not able to off of the boat until the following morning, when Pestano walked onto the deck and 'whistled' to another man to take her back to shore.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5406185/Man-told-woman-stop-playing-victim-rape.html
495A043100000578-0-image-a-54_1518974287236.jpg

If she was asleep, how does she know he "performed oral sex"on her? Did she wake up and find him rooting away down there like the pig he is? Did she dream the whole thing?
I assumed she woke up to it & then couldn’t get him off her.

I’d like to correct his delusion with a Louisville slugger.

January 14, 2019
A Florida Keys judge sentenced a man to 10 years in prison for the sexual battery of a woman on his boat last year.

Miguel Pestano, 44, was also ordered to serve two years of sex-offender probation and comply with electronic monitoring.
Judge Mark Jones also ordered he have no contact with the victim and designated him a “sexual predator” under state law, which will require Pestano to be on a registry with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

The Marathon victim encountered Pestano early on Jan. 6, 2018. She was walking near U.S. 1 and South Roosevelt Boulevard to Sunset Marina on Stock Island, where she used to live, and believed she could find a place to crash.

Pestano invited her to his boat.
During the assault, he told her to “stop playing the victim,” and be grateful he gave her a place to stay.

The next morning, they both got a ride back to shore and she was dropped at the Key Haven boat ramp. She reported the battery the next day.

How fucking stupid is the victim. Good god what a fucking idiot. Wonder if she's a drug addict.

Anyways...

Are you fucking kidding me?? The details of this account weren't quite correct, I am not a drug addict or a fucking idiot. I was hurt at the time and I was going to Sunset Marina, where I had previously lived for over a year on a liveaboard boat. This guy passed me and then turned around to see that I was carrying a duffle bag and wearing a boot on my broken foot. After riding beside me as I hobbled for a couple hundred yards, I finally gave in and let him carry my bag. I was on my way to see a friend, "Pirate Nick" as he is known in Stock Island and Key West. He said they were friends and that he would help me get there... Then everything went downhill from there. I don't care to relive the whole scenario of that horrible night, but how dare you make such an ignorant and distasteful assumption that I am stupid. There is a lot more to this story than what was told, and I went through hell reliving it once for that jury already. I do not care to do it again. But what a simple-minded stooge you must be to act like this was my fault. This sociopath had done it before and would have done it again, had I not stopped him. SO SCREW YOU.
Post automatically merged:

My mind snagged on this bit: " the woman alleged that while she was asleep, Pestano performed oral sex on her. She claimed to police he raped her afterward."

If she was asleep, how does she know he "performed oral sex"on her? Did she wake up and find him rooting away down there like the pig he is? Did she dream the whole thing?
I was asleep and I woke up during the act because as I was trying to turn away, he painfully gripped my legs and wouldn't let me move. NO it was not a dream or even a nightmare... This sick p.o.s. knew exactly what he was doing the whole time, after reflecting on the evening, I knew in my heart that he had done it before, and had I not gotten him picked up, he would do it again. As a matter of fact, one of my friends just told me that she saw an update on a crime tv show that had previously aired that the man that they were looking for had been picked up in the keys. He had done this before and they were already looking for him. My gut was right and going back to testify ruined my life for quite some time, but it was something I knew HAD TO BE DONE.

Last edited:
Back