• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
For all intents and purposes, Jack the cat shouldn't be alive right now.

“Yeah, I think he used all nine lives on that one," Owner Lindsay Shaffer jokes. “When he was shot, it took a little chip out of his skull, left a little indent there, but it didn’t penetrate or fracture the skull, he [the veternarian] said it was basically a miracle.”

That's how Shaffer found Jack on Feb. 6 outside her house. At first, she just thought Jack had gotten into a catfight and the hole was just a bite mark. After three days went by and it wasn't healing, she took him in.

“In this area, certainly it’s the first time I’ve seen that,” Dr. Dan Muelhaupt told 11 News, referencing the bullet hole in Jack's head.

Muelhaupt went into the surgery thinking there was a tumor but ended up pulling out a bullet.

“I do not think this is a pellet. It was much larger gauge than a traditional pellet gun pellet,"

That leaves the question, who shot Jack, and what kind of person shoots a cat if it was on purpose?

"I just hope that someone is caught for this and it doesn’t happen again or something worse happens," Shaffer said. "That’s why I really want to let everyone know what’s going on because I don’t want to see an animal or child or human being - something happen to them.”
http://www.kktv.com/content/news/Cat-shot-in-the-head-owner-looking-for-answers-474359023.html
[doublepost=1518931862,1518931764][/doublepost]
thumbnail.jpg
1585445291165.png

Last edited:
Cue the montage of Jack recovering then training special ops style to hunt down his shooter.
Play Eye of the Tiger in the background.

Jack: Not just the cat we want, but the hero we need!

Back