• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 32-year-old woman and 28-year-old man are behind bars on child-abuse charges after two children living in “extreme filth” iwere spanked and bruised with belts, according to the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office.

Zachariah J. Wolford was charged with two counts of child abuse, while girlfriend Jessica L. Kruse was charged with child abuse and child neglect.

The investigation began Monday when officers were called to Jeff Davis Middle School after a large fresh bruise was found on a female student’s right thigh. The girl said she fell off a bed, according to the arrest report. The girl’s brother was not in school because he missed the bus, she told police.

Officers went to the children’s home and found smashed hot dogs, crackers and cereal covering the floors, along with dirty diapers also on the floor and kitchen counters, the report said. Two other children were in the house clothed only in diapers. Police called the living conditions “very dirty, unsafe and very unsanitary.” Officers also found large bruises on the brother’s thigh and a fresh bruise on his face.

The boy said he had been hit 15 times with a belt on his leg by the man, adding his sister “got it next, but she got hit 20 times” as the woman watched, the report said. The girl was interviewed by officers at school and said she and her brother get spanked almost every day, but she doesn’t know why. Their ages were redacted from the report.

When questioned by officers, Wolford got aggressive and said the children don’t respect him, adding “I pop them on the lips when they get smart,” the report said.
http://www.jacksonville.com/news/20...r-children-found-with-bruises-living-in-filth

I hate weak, lazy mothers ... more than i hate anything in this world.

I used to make my kids put everything in the garbage for me when they were small ... At two my kid couldn't wipe up a mess, (not to my standards, anyway) but he could put the paper towels I used to clean it up in the garbage and was happy too.
[doublepost=1518890917,1518890788][/doublepost]She fell off a bed, he brother missed the bus ... fucking Assholes.
If i was a judge, I'd give them twenty years just for making a child lie.

I hate weak, lazy mothers ... more than i hate anything in this world.

I used to make my kids put everything in the garbage for me when they were small ... At two my kid couldn't wipe up a mess, (not to my standards, anyway) but he could put the paper towels I used to clean it up in the garbage and was happy too.
[doublepost=1518890917,1518890788][/doublepost]She fell off a bed, he brother missed the bus ... fucking Assholes.
If i was a judge, I'd give them twenty years just for making a child lie.
The forced lie makes them complicit in their own ongoing abuse, which is a further mind-fuck.

Okay all let me start this by saying I have the children in my custody at this point . My daughter has been with this piece of shit for 4 years. Through no knowledge of my own she was also being beat and threatened. She worked a job and he sat around and played video games. Slamming my daughter or judging her who has been abused and threatened with her life is not helping this matter.

Okay all let me start this by saying I have the children in my custody at this point . My daughter has been with this piece of shit for 4 years. Through no knowledge of my own she was also being beat and threatened. She worked a job and he sat around and played video games. Slamming my daughter or judging her who has been abused and threatened with her life is not helping this matter.
The answer is as simple as 911, which also is accessible from a work phone. You didn't know, but she did. That's a fact you'll have to live with.

Hey, Dawn. I'm glad a responsible adult has the children. May they flourish under your care.
We CAN and WILL slam your daughter. We aren't a court of law. We CAN judge.
There are quite a few members here who left abusive relationships.
Personally I won't speak on that because no man has ever or will ever lay a hand on me, so I don't know what kind of fear your daughter may have had.
I am a lazy person but my house is clean. I also have a job. My house is clean.

So, really. We'll judge. We'll shit talk.

Oh, jeez.
I just realized this is my area.

Hey, Dawn. Couple of questions. Facebook says they got married. Is this true?
And I totally dig your post to Jessica about the able bodied male next to her.

The children are adorable.
Sweatergawd I feel like I know these kids. Not personally. In passing. Like customers or something

Last edited:

Why'd you raise a daughter that would pick such a loser ? Seriously ... you must have raised a little girl that believed she wasn't worth anything better. And now you have her kids ... I bet she hates your guts for that. Poor kids ... stuck with stupid adults.

.Slamming my daughter or judging her who has been abused and threatened with her life is not helping this matter.
Harsh words from strangers on the internet cannot hurt your daughter as much as the belt whippings and fat lips hurt her little children. Which she let happen. Which is why she is in jail.
Jessica can choose to read this or not. Choose to join and respond or not.
Too bad her children didn't have such easy choices.

Last edited:
She worked a job and he sat around and played video games.
Well, there's the problem. Why, why, why did she think this arrangement is healthy? Who taught her this? If anyone was to just read a smattering of the threads here on DD, you would find out the lazy, angry, stay-at-home DOTM (Dick Of The Month) is a huge factor in child abuse.

I hope the children are ok. I hope that you will see to it that they know that it is not their fault. Lots of adults are shit at being parents, shit at providing, shit at cleaning but it is not their faults. They probably feel guilty that mom is in jail now and it must be very confusing and scary for them. I hope you can love them and hold them and make them feel safe.

I truly hope that.
Thank you I have made it a fact that it is not their fault and that Nana is here to love and protect them. Thank you for your concern
[doublepost=1519364776,1519364671][/doublepost]
Oh, jeez.
I just realized this is my area.

Hey, Dawn. Couple of questions. Facebook says they got married. Is this true?
And I totally dig your post to Jessica about the able bodied male next to her.

The children are adorable.
Sweatergawd I feel like I know these kids. Not personally. In passing. Like customers or something
Yes they got married because he was going back into the military haha
[doublepost=1519365452][/doublepost]I really despise that you all can talk crap about my daughter who was abused but don’t say anything about the dumb ass that beat the shit out of my grandchildren. Have you ever heard of someone being scared for their life.

I am not a stupid person and you can only raise your kids for so long then it is their decision to make whom they are going to be with..

This is his fourth wife at 28 and he has two other domestic violence arrests. Can you say asshole. He brought my daughter to the lowest low you can be.
Talk all the trash you want too but this dumb ass hurt the two kids that aren’t his and is a piece of shit.

I am not a stupid person and you can only raise your kids for so long then it is their decision to make whom they are going to be with..
I'm not blaming you that your daughter is a fool.

This is his fourth wife at 28 and he has two other domestic violence arrests.
How much of his multi marriage history and domestic violence arrests did she know before she let him into her house?.

He brought my daughter to the lowest low you can be..
Yes. She sacrificed her children to her fear. No sympathy from me. That's her mother's department.

Last edited:
Why didn't she take the kids and leave!
You have the kids now, why didn't you step in earlier?

Well thanks to Jacksonville states attorney office they are both free and they are getting the kids back. How sad is that and cps is telling me nothing I can do about it. What does it take one of the kids whom I love with all my ❤️ To really get hurt .. this is disgusting .. he is a worthless piece of shit and he will rot in hell

Yes I am going to do just that
Please come back and tell us when you have custody for those helpless abused children. Because until we have some idea that the children whose mother abandoned them to her own insecurities are safe, we will worry.
You can beg for sympathy for your daughter. That's your job.
I only worry about the children sacrificed to their mother's weakness, a woman who left her children in the care of a documented abuser.

Last edited:
Funny only 2 kids are mentioned last time I knew there are 4 and ni he hasn't been married 4xs yes he served in the miltary.And where was all the concern when they had to live in a hotel. He's been taking care of all 4 children and his wife until she got her job 1st one in the 4 yrs they've been together he was and is going back to school to finish what he started he didn't sit and play video games damn if your going to tell it tell all of it ..He never beat your daughter she isnt afraid for her life this is all your created drama so quit unless your going to tell it all ..

Funny only 2 kids are mentioned last time I knew there are 4 and ni he hasn't been married 4xs yes he served in the miltary.And where was all the concern when they had to live in a hotel. He's been taking care of all 4 children and his wife until she got her job 1st one in the 4 yrs they've been together he was and is going back to school to finish what he started he didn't sit and play video games damn if your going to tell it tell all of it ..He never beat your daughter she isnt afraid for her life this is all your created drama so quit unless your going to tell it all ..
It appears you may intimate knowledge of this story, could you tell us how you know it?

Well she should be he is a piece of shit .. any man that can beat a child to bruises and blood is a sick human being. I was the one that paid for the hotel some of the time and I have given them thousands of dollars .. you should be very proud of your son as I am my daughter I will fight to keep these kids safe something you don’t care about .. remember when you through them out in February in Ohio and I had to drive from FL to rescue my 8 month pregnant daughter with your grandchild too .. your son is as big of a piece of shit as I now know my daughter is
[doublepost=1520518774,1520518698][/doublepost]
It appears you may intimate knowledge of this story, could you tell us how you know it?
She is his mom

Well thanks to Jacksonville states attorney office they are both free and they are getting the kids back. How sad is that and cps is telling me nothing I can do about it. What does it take one of the kids whom I love with all my ❤️ To really get hurt .. this is disgusting .. he is a worthless piece of shit and he will rot in hell

She could take her kids and LEAVE HIM, then she and the kids would be safe. If she doesn't, knowing how he has abused her children, then she is choosing his magic penis over the welfare of her helpless children.

How is this not surprising! Zach skates by again. Is there no end for this dude? And it sounds like this chick is a perfect sick match for him. The sad thing there is kids involved in this marriage.

How is this not surprising! Zach skates by again. Is there no end for this dude? And it sounds like this chick is a perfect sick match for him. The sad thing there is kids involved in this marriage.
No and yes.
The children were being abused, that's the sad part.

Back