• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
hey! You still here! mar-ve-lous... here, have cookie.

but... *quiet*... here... here... shhhh!... people here steal cookies, d'ya know? And I'm not talking about Fraye...

I see you, @SpQa .....

Mess with the bull.....well...I eat your damned cookie is what.

Welcom Stephanie! Now that you have entered my queendom, you will be a minion, and you better be grateful. I am a benevolent tyrant (just ask any dem0nite) , I hardly ever lash my minions...I prefer to kick their lazy asses.
Now, since you entered my Queendom without my permission, you owe me $20...arthritis medicine ain't cheap.
If you pay me lots of ATTENTION I won't put you in the dog pen. (several Demonites are already in there)
Avoid Morbid; he's wierd and deleted our blogs...because he's mean like that; avoid him! He lives in the garbage bin and jumps out screeching. He also has 439 diseases and hasn't had a bath in 5 years . .

He threw threw Subrosa into a lake in front of the cop shop; even the cops won't go near him. He's been shitcanned again for mocking the President. GOOD!
He's snakebite mean...and he LIKES it.

Welcom Stephanie! Now that you have entered my queendom, you will be a minion, and you better be grateful. I am a benevolent tyrant (just ask any dem0nite) , I hardly ever lash my minions...I prefer to kick their lazy asses.
Now, since you entered my Queendom without my permission, you owe me $20...arthritis medicine ain't cheap.
If you pay me lots of ATTENTION I won't put you in the dog pen. (several Demonites are already in there)
Avoid Morbid; he's wierd and deleted our blogs...because he's mean like that; avoid him! He lives in the garbage bin and jumps out screeching. He also has 439 diseases and hasn't had a bath in 5 years . .

He threw threw Subrosa into a lake in front of the cop shop; even the cops won't go near him. He's been shitcanned again for mocking the President. GOOD!
He's snakebite mean...and he LIKES it.
I like confidence just as much as the next person... I think I am happy to be here, thx!
[doublepost=1518655597,1518655466][/doublepost]
I was hungry and noticed you hadn't eaten my cookie yet. Sorry, but I took it back.
You need that cookie obviously way worse than I do... you will give it back later

Back