• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
“She thought the world would be fascinated by their lives,” he continued. She and her husband “thought it would make them millions and household names. They didn’t care about the kids – it was all about them.”

I am so fucking disgusting by this filthy cunt. Damn her straight to Hell.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5294455/Ex-classmate-House-Horrors-son-recalls-sadness.html

[...]
The woman, Angie Parra, remembered sighting the unnamed adult son a number of times while the two were enrolled in the same music course at Mt. San Jacinto College in Menifee Valley years ago.
Parra recalled he had a 'sadness in his face and eyes' at the time, while speaking in a phone interview with NBC Los Angeles.
'He never really wanted to make eye contact with anyone,' Parra said of her 'sweet but odd' colleague who 'wore the same clothes all semester.'
During one of their school banquets, the woman said the son was noticeably hungry and gaunt in appearance.
She said he gorged on several servings of food that were brought in to share with the class.
'He stood by the table and sat down with his plate and literally just ate plate after plate after plate,' Parra said of the man, who sat isolated while at the potluck.
'Ill never forget this... he was famished,' Parra added in the heartbreaking interview.
[...]
Look at their poor feet in this photo.
4851BA2800000578-0-image-a-34_1516373016957.jpg

Pictures of the dogs here. While I wouldn't describe them as in perfect condition as per the Mail, they're certainly in a lot better shape than the kids.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5287143/Dogs-House-Horrors-children-starved.html

Also, as we suspected...

• Cops are reportedly considering using cadaver dogs to determine if there are remains of any more children at the house of horrors
  • DNA testing may be ordered to confirm that the Turpin children are related
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5293719/cadaver-dogs-aid-House-Horrors-investigation.html

Interesting about the DNA. Why would they think they're not related? Or is this more fuel to the fire that the youngest may not be Louise's?

Inquiring minds want to know...

I think they should also check around the house they lived in Texas.
[doublepost=1516578457,1516578305][/doublepost]Yeah
Look at those dogs.
Idk if this was when they were first found? Likely.
Look at their eyes. Neither of their eyes have what I call "eye boogers." They aren't matted. They look fed.

These fucking wastes of air treated the dogs better. Wtf.
[doublepost=1516578569][/doublepost]
Pictures of the dogs here. While I wouldn't describe them as in perfect condition as per the Mail, they're certainly in a lot better shape than the kids.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5287143/Dogs-House-Horrors-children-starved.html

Also, as we suspected...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5293719/cadaver-dogs-aid-House-Horrors-investigation.html

Interesting about the DNA. Why would they think they're not related? Or is this more fuel to the fire that the youngest may not be Louise's?

Inquiring minds want to know...
Evidently someone who has access to Ancestry.com found all their birth certificates.
All of them were born in a hospital.
I could go find any evidence of birth certificates, but... privacy for right now, you know?
Not until THEY are ready

I think they should also check around the house they lived in Texas.
[doublepost=1516578457,1516578305][/doublepost]Yeah
Look at those dogs.
Idk if this was when they were first found? Likely.
Look at their eyes. Neither of their eyes have what I call "eye boogers." They aren't matted. They look fed.

These fucking wastes of air treated the dogs better. Wtf.
[doublepost=1516578569][/doublepost]
Evidently someone who has access to Ancestry.com found all their birth certificates.
All of them were born in a hospital.
I could go find any evidence of birth certificates, but... privacy for right now, you know?
Not until THEY are ready

I have seen them. And yes, the older kids were documented, hospital births.

I have seen them. And yes, the older kids were documented, hospital births.
I just scanned. Didn't look real hard.
Yes. 5 birth certificates so far.
But. .. I didn't look for any others.

I'm seeing where people are freaked out because every child's name started with a J.
I don't see anything wrong.
I knew a family of 10 kids all starting with T.
Also, Mr Valasca's ex boss has 3 children with the same initials. No biggie.
[doublepost=1516580349,1516578971][/doublepost]Oh, look here.
7th grade Louise. Back when she was "normal."

oti4d5.jpg

[doublepost=1516584861][/doublepost]Found a closed group on Facebook. "Turpin Family Case Discussion."
Of course there's a woman in there blowing up several photos of the girls saying "she looks pregnant."
Well, no. This photo is of a girl bent over and the cut of the dress makes her stomach loom bigger.
This photo here is the way she's slouching..
It's like ... this woman WANTS there to be baby corpses in the back yard.

every child's name started with a J.

I think that's because of the Duggars, everybody loves to hate the Duggars.

According to what I read today, I think it was her brother, said that is what Louise wanted to do, have another baby and get a reality show.o_O It's in one of those links I posted a few posts above this.

She's totally in La-La-Land. Spitting at the cops and acting "perplexed" at why they were there. Way out there.

To be honest I am most disturbed by the bowl cuts than anything.
[doublepost=1516594808,1516592953][/doublepost]
And hogtied. Sometimes for months. Jesus take me now. :(

As well as intentionally starved their entire existence to the point of cognitive disabilities.
I can’t even function knowing this.

I wonder where this picture was taken. It's only about 2 years old, and by the looks of it, it definitely wasn't the home they lived in.

I think it looks like the same back yard and patio furniture on the concrete slab. Also same exterior paint color.

I'm not holding my breath for a normal life coming their way. My heart hurts

I love this ... because its realistic. But hope is was what saved them, so don't doom them yet.
They're journey to recover is going to be a long one ... but some of these kids will make it. <3
[doublepost=1516622177,1516621222][/doublepost]
but pics of the house in TX these vile things trashed.

I can't believe this lady thought at all that her family would be good candidates for a TV show ... that viewers would want to tune in to see her filthy house ... what a delusional bitch.

Those dogs need a bath. There feet are probably stained with the icky floors in the house.
I think the family photo is in the house. Note the floors and upholstery are swept but grubby. Might be the only "nice"section of the house or the kids cleaned up before taking the photo.

Sister says Louise ran off to Alabama to sleep with another man. David drove her there.
Lies? I sure do think Teresa is trying to milk as much camera time as possible

484C236900000578-0-image-a-4_1516343047697.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tml?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

People are dropping off toys in front of the house. They need friends, people their own age to talk to and play with, someone that will accept them for who they are and not ask anything from them. Just to be able to eat, or talk, or just take a fucking shower without worrying they might use too much water.
I wish I could give them everything. If I was rich I'd have all these kid on DD come live with me. And I know I have some demonized I could depend on to help babysit once in a while:)))))))

A few things to note from last week to this week:

-The police have been VERY slow to release any photos of the kids room/cell. But they have released photos of other areas of the home.
-The police are taking cadaver dogs to every home the family has lived in.
-Bail has risen yet again to $13million each
-DNA testing for all kids to confirm relations.

This all points to some very big shit that has gone on behind the scenes with the police investigation. I hate to say it but I really think we're only seeing the tip of the iceberg at this point.

I feel that the more people that love your kids, the better off your kids are.

My son was unsure about me playing grandma to his foster daughter, (he really was thinking of me, not wanting me to get my hopes up for a grandbaby) but I told him that and also that I went into this knowing that she might go back to her parents any moment. And she did after 9 months, but I would not trade that experience for anything else in the world. Since she is my DIL's cousin's child, we still get to see her. About once a month she gets a weekend sleepover at my son's house, she calls him PeeBee, I don't get it, but we love it anyway.:)

@Turd Fergusen where are you seeing pictures of the home they wre taken from, I've looked and all I can find are pictures of the house in Texas.

And, yes, I do agree wholeheartedly that we are only seeing a very little bit of this.

My upbringing was abusive, chaotic and very poor, but I feel like I grew up in a palace with wonderful parents next to these poor kids. Kinda like "I felt sorry for myself because I didn't have nay shoes, until I met the man without feet".

One of the recent articles I read said the ones confined were confined to the basement.
[doublepost=1516658162,1516658109][/doublepost]
Do you think only the rooms the children were confined in were disgusting? The baby's room looks pretty clean, the carpet isn't nasty like in all the other pictures. The DVDs are pretty organized as well.
I read some where they were confined at this last home in the basement. That could explain why the house looks so clean.

One of the recent articles I read said the ones confined were confined to the basement.
[doublepost=1516658162,1516658109][/doublepost]
I read some where they were confined at this last home in the basement. That could explain why the house looks so clean.
I'd be surprised, not many basements out here in SoCal. There are basements but only in houses built almost 100 years ago. Unless the house is built on a hillside then there could be lower level, but nothing fully underground.

Back