• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

FrayedKnot

Chupacabra
A man has been arrested after an eight-year-old girl was stabbed to death.

The child was found at an address in Valley View in Brownhills, near Walsall, with serious injuries, at 21:15 GMT on Saturday. She died in hospital a short time later.

The 54-year-old man is in a stable condition in hospital with a stab wound to his stomach.

West Midlands Police said the stabbing is being treated as a "domestic incident".

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-42765526

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5390496/walsall-murder-mylee-billingham-stabbed-dad-sas/
mylee5.png

Eight-year-old Mylee Billingham, victim.
[doublepost=1516554625,1516553957][/doublepost]This, being a Sun article, had half the story about the father's brother, who is an SAS commando and was Brad Pitt's bodyguard (so the fuck what!), so I cut it down for brevity.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5390496/walsall-murder-mylee-billingham-stabbed-dad-sas/
nintchdbpict000379721653.jpg

Bill Billingham, 54, has been named locally as the man arrested after tragic Mylee was discovered with knife wounds at his home in Walsall last night.

[... some stuff about his brother, who was Brad Pitt's bodyguard ...]

Little Mylee was rushed to hospital with serious knife wounds just after 9.15pm but sadly died a short time later.

[... more stuff about his brother, who was an SAS Commando, did we say he was also Brad Pitt's bodyguard? .... ]

Her dad Bill suffered a stab wound to the stomach and is currently fighting for life in hospital under police guard.

Chillingly, he had posted a picture of little Mylee on Facebook just hours before the horror with the caption: "Pitza on bed lv moo x [sic]."

Bill, who is believed to have five children, appeared to dote on the youngster, who he called "Moo", and was often posting snaps of her on his open Facebook page.

Mylee's "hysterical" mum Tracey Taundry was heard screaming "they stabbed my baby" as cops raced to the bungalow last night.

A friend of Bill's said: “I just can’t believe he would do something like this. It’s completely out of character.

“Him and Tracey were split, but he completely doted on all five children.

“I used to drink with him in the pub and he seemed like such a normal person. To do something like that is terrible.

“I just don’t understand how it’s happened.”

[... stupid neighbor's reactions ...]

nintchdbpict000379721652.jpg

Bill "My brother stabbed dozens and people call him a hero, I stab one person and everyone loses their shit!" Billingham

Last edited:
Very odd. It seems like this went down really quickly. And did Dad stab himself or was there someone else involved?

That picture kills me. I have a 10 year old niece, Ana, who looks like her. Ana and I have had a special relationship (not that kind, you perverts) since her little sister died when Ana was 3. Everyone was paying attention to mom and Evie (the dead one) and Ana was left out. We were at the funeral and I just picked up Ana and started walking around the church. We came up to a picture of Christ and she look at it and coldly said "That's Jesus. He took my sister away."

Anyway, she and I bonded. She's like the daughter I'll never have, so I spoil her every time I can. Her birthday was earlier this month and I gave her a beautiful antique Lane cedar chest to hold her treasures in.

I wonder what Brad Pitt thinks of all this.
I am shocked they didn't try to get quotes from him.

:sarcasm:

That little girl was adorable.
How could anyone....jeez

Another high quality article for "The Sun", again the article is half about the father's brother.
THIS is the house filled with loving family snaps where tragic Mylee Billingham was stabbed to death just minutes after her dad pictured her eating pizza in bed.
nintchdbpict000379723095-e1516558477751.jpg

Billingham posted a picture of the eight-year-old eating pizza less than an hour beforeshe is believed to have stabbed her to death before turning the knife on himself.

The 54-year-old is set to undergo surgery today as he fights for his life in hospital after being found with what is believed to be a self-inflicted stab wound to his stomach.

He posted the touching image on Facebook at 8:16pm on Saturday with the caption: "Pitza on bed lv moo x [sic]".

Mylee's dad Bill is the only suspect in the investigation into his daughter's death and moved into the property in Brownhills, West Mids, a few weeks ago after splitting with her mum Tracey Taundry.

[... a few more pics, including his SAS Commando brother ...]

[...]

A friend of Mr Billingham said he had recently been made redundant from a factory job.

nintchdbpict000379721531.jpg

[... 3 more pics, one of Mylee and 2 of his brother including 1 with BRAD PITT! .... there is also a video ... a trailer of his SAS Commando brother's TV show "SAS Those Who Dares Win" ...]

[... more writing, mostly of his SAS Commando brother's reaction .... did you know he was Brad Pitt's bodyguard?....]

[... a little infograph of his brother's SAS Commando exploits ...]

nintchdbpict000379730837.jpg

[...]

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/53926...-billingham-stabbed-walsall-mum-inside-house/
So, it appears the father had a combination of breaking up with his wife and seeing a pink slip. I'm sure fucktard believes he loved his little girl to death.

Last edited:
He posts a lot of pics of his little girl, with cutsie nick names, baby talk and kisses. Then he suddenly stabs her to death and ends up stabbed himself, and police say there are no other suspects? I'm guessing he was molesting her, she was gonna tell, and this was his stab (pun intended) at a murder-suicide so he and his special princess could be together forever.

I think the motive was a combination of loss of relationship, loss of job, loss of self esteem, lonely and afraid to be alone.

A man has been charged with the murder of his eight-year-old daughter who was stabbed to death.

William Billingham, 54, of Valley View, Brownhills, is charged with her murder and also with making threats to kill.

He is currently in custody and is due to appear at Wolverhampton Magistrates' Court on Monday.

He was discharged from hospital on Friday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-43022744
[doublepost=1518459400,1518380975][/doublepost]
A man charged with murdering his eight-year-old daughter has not appeared in court after being rushed to hospital.

Mr Billingham, 54, of Valley View, Brownhills, near Walsall, was admitted to hospital at about 05:00 GMT on Monday, a hearing before Wolverhampton magistrates was told.

He has also been charged with making threats to kill Mylee's mother.

Mr Billingham may be fit enough to attend court on Tuesday, his solicitor Paul Selby said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-43029955

Mr Billingham, 54, of Valley View, Brownhills, near Walsall, was admitted to hospital at about 05:00 GMT on Monday, a hearing before Wolverhampton magistrates was told.

Huh. Wonder if he tried suicide?

A father accused of stabbing his eight-year-old daughter to death offered no help to police officers attempting to revive her, a court has heard.

William Billingham allegedly kicked out at an officer who was giving him first aid after he was found lying across Mylee Billingham's body.

Birmingham Crown Court heard officers entered the 55-year-old's bungalow in Brownhills, near Walsall, after finding a door key in the letterbox.

Mr Billingham denies murdering Mylee.

He is accused of killing his daughter who suffered a fatal knife wound to her chest at her father's home on Valley View on 20 January.

PC Stacey Banbery told the court she found Mr Billingham "whimpering" with self-inflicted wounds at his home.

She said her colleague PC Samantha Gray saw Mylee on the kitchen floor and kicked away a blood-stained knife, which was about 10in from Mr Billingham's head.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-45588904

A man who stabbed his eight-year-old daughter in the chest in an apparent act of revenge against his ex-partner has been found guilty of murder.

William Billingham, 55, used a kitchen knife to kill Mylee after ignoring her screams as he dragged her into his bungalow near Walsall on 20 January.

Birmingham Crown Court heard he killed her moments after holding the blade to the neck of her mother Tracey Taundry.

Billingham was convicted of murder and making a threat to kill Miss Taundry.

The jurors deliberated for about 80 minutes before unanimously convicting Billingham of the two charges.

Prosecutors said he had "turned his anger" on Mylee to spite Miss Taundry after she began a relationship with a woman.

The trial had heard how Billingham had produced a knife when his ex-partner arrived at his home in Brownhills to pick up their daughter.

He told Miss Taundry "I'm going to kill you" before dragging Mylee back inside as she screamed "mummy, mummy" and "please daddy, no daddy, stop it", prosecutors said.

The unemployed factory worker opted not to give evidence and claimed he had no memory of stabbing his daughter. He said he was guilty of the lesser offence of manslaughter due to depression.

But, at the start of the trial, prosecutor Karim Khalil QC said of the killing: "It was swift, deliberate, clinical, brutal.

"It was not some manic, unfocused assault.

"This was no accident and it was not a slight injury. It was a deep, violent thrust of a lethal weapon into the most vulnerable part of his young daughter's body."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-45709484

This being the UK means his sentence will be "Life". That means he'll be out in less than 15 years, just about the time Mylee would have been 23. At that time, since this was such a high profile case, the child murdering shitbag, will be given a new name, place to live, and full dole benefits, not to mention the standard pony.

Back