• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
HUNTINGDON, Pa. — A Pennsylvania man is accused of cutting a passed-out woman multiple times during a “satanic ritual,” according to TribLive.

Kyle Parker is accused of cutting the victim on her palm during an argument on Jan. 5. The woman passed out and when she woke up, she allegedly had been cut repeatedly with a razor blade.

The next day she said that Parker told her, “I sold your soul to the devil.”

Parker was later arrested and charged with simple assault and harassment.
http://myfox8.com/2018/01/19/i-sold...performed-satanic-ritual-on-passed-out-woman/
kyle%20parker.jpg

1701338305904.png

Last edited:
His inflamed ear lobes look like labia.
Gotta say "I sold your soul to the devil while you were passed out" is a good line. He should have left it at that because now he's just a drug addled creep.

"Hello White House, can you put me through to the President?
It seems that there is another guy claiming he makes deals withh the Devil.
I thought they should meet."

I wonder what the going rate is for a soul these days.
A new car has been on my to do list for sometime.

Imagine waking up to Mr. Permasmile cutting you. Ugh!
[doublepost=1516478426,1516477424][/doublepost]Dislike??

"I dont give a fuck if u don't like me. I will call u the pussy u are and fuck ur mom. hail saton" - Kyle 'Hooligan' Parker, 2017

He looks like an actually insane friend I had to cut off last year, but that guy was at least smart

Back