• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

FrayedKnot

Chupacabra
A KENYAN man is behind bars for raping his mother's two goats to death.

Mbithi Munyao, 35, is said to have dragged them from a grazing area for a sickening two-hour session.

The terrified, bleating animals died of exhaustion as soon as he finished the vile attack, police have said.

The animals' bodies were presented as evidence before a shocked courtroom in Kangundo, in Kenya's Machakos County.

Munyao, 20, who faces two bestiality charges, was arrested after his devastated mother reported him to authorities.

"After his mother raised alarm, the suspect was apprehended by area Chief Bethwel King’ele who handed him over to Kangundo Police Station," according to court reports seen by The Star.

WARNING: dead goat pics at the link :(

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5360819/animal-sex-beast-raped-mums-goats-jailed-kenya/

WTF goat fucker? He will be a goat in prison. Poor mom, devastated about which part? Was the guy 35 or 20??? I guess it really don’t matter...at any age, he’s a sicko

I just am not even surprised any more.
Trample him to death or else bury him alive with the goat corpses.

If his own mother "raised the alarm" , I bet he's done this before and this time was the final straw.
Or it was the just first time she actually caught him shagging the livestock?

Last edited:
I can't wrap my head around fucking 2 goats TO DEATH!
I mean he killed TWO normally hardy farm animals WITH HIS DICK!
Thats gotta come with some sort bragging rights...

Back