• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.12news.com/mb/news/local...-of-murdering-her-toddler-with-meth/286214126
PHOENIX - A Valley mother who, according to Phoenix police, gave meth to her 1-year-old daughter has been arrested for murder after the child died of an overdose.

Phoenix police said officers were called to the apartment homes near N 17th Avenue and W Mountain View Road on April 14, 2016. There they found 1-year-old Adalynn Russell not breathing. She was later pronounced dead.

According to police, the girl's mother, 30-year-old Natalie Russell, told officers a container of methadone had spilled and she thought some of her children may have consumed some medication before she could clean it up.

Police said Russell then changed her story to say around 10 p.m. the day before, Adalynn may have consumed some methadone from the open container.

Russell didn't seek medical attention for the child but, instead, laid down with her around 1 a.m. and fell asleep, according to police.

Another woman in the home discovered the child not breathing and called emergency services.

According to police, detectives found that Russell had researched methadone overdose information on the internet, and she allegedly gave the child methamphetamines in an effort to counteract the ingestion of the medicine.

Results from an autopsy, which took several months to complete, showed Adalynn had toxic levels of methadone and methamphetamines in her system when she died, police said.

The death was ruled a homicide.

Police said Russell's two other children were placed in the care of Arizona Department of Child Safety.
[....]
arrested and later booked into jail on Tuesday pending charges of first-degree murder and child abuse.
natalie%20russel_1470164836440_4444211_ver1.0_zps6fmmf0ug.jpg

I am so fucking...
Really. Why did she even... How could you even...
Don't the sick bastards understand that if you are too sick to freaking keep your drugs away from your kids you don't deserve to have your children in your custody.
That poor child suffered a horrific death becoz her mom was to selfish to sick to fucking fucked in the head.

Sadly, this horror does not surprise me because...drugs. I wish meth caused immediate and permanent sterilization. Testicles rendered "for display only", ovaries ossified.

She knew the baby ingested methadone
She knew the baby was suffering
She knew a hospital could save her
BUT
She knew she would get in trouble!

So even tho she's pretty shitty at playing 'mom' she decided to play 'doctor'- with predictably deadly results!

ETA: She better wipe off those 'grouchy' looking eyebrows & paint on some 'sorry' shaped ones if she wants to look like she gives a shit that she killed her baby--- & maybe paint on a few tears, ya know, for the jury ;)
image.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think she accidentally got into the drugs. POS mother probably gave her the methadone to put her to sleep, then the meth to wake her up and then boom, dead baby. Cause 2 parts drugs, 1 part baby is usually fatal.

According to police, detectives found that Russell had researched methadone overdose information on the internet, and she allegedly gave the child methamphetamines in an effort to counteract the ingestion of the medicine.

I can't believe that didn't work.

Like sitting in a dark room after you already got a sunburn.

A Phoenix woman accused in the drug-related death of her baby daughter last year has pleaded guilty to second-degree murder and child abuse.

Maricopa County Superior Court officials say 31-year-old Natalie Russell entered her plea Tuesday and is scheduled to be sentenced on Jan. 19.

Russell originally was charged with first-degree murder and child abuse in the April 2016 death of her daughter, Adalynn, who was nearly 2 years old.

Autopsy results showed the girl had toxic levels of methadone and methamphetamines in her system at the time of her death, which was ruled a homicide.

Police say Russell "recklessly left a 120 mg bottle of liquid methadone in reach of her children" and Adalynn drank some of the drug used to prevent withdrawal symptoms in those addicted to opiates.

In an exclusive jailhouse interview with ABC15 in August 2016, Russell blamed herself for the incident, saying she was "heartbroken."
http://www.abc15.com/news/region-ph...leads-guilty-in-daughter-s-drug-related-death

Strike one. Leaving your fucking methadone where a child can get it. Around here, it has to be kept in a lockbox. Strike two. Giving the baby meth to wake it up.
I can't even comprehend.

Back