• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

thebutcher

I haven't been on a forum like this in a while but I discovered this site during my downtime at work. I'm a college student studying business but I love reading details on true crime, abnormal psychology and the occult. For whatever reason the gorier and more twisted the better; though ironically I love animals. Hoping to write an article for you guys soon.

Also, is it possible to like, meet people on this website? I'm a 23 year old female who has failed to find a partner who is as morbid as I am lol

Last edited:
Keep in mind, those who meet people online are 87% more likely to become a victim in a story about online rape, murder, voter fraud, lime disease, scabbies transmission, hard gas accidents, anal fissures and beastiality.
So in that spirit, welcome!
Hope your shots are up to date.

Keep in mind, those who meet people online are 87% more likely to become a victim in a story about online rape, murder, voter fraud, lime disease, scabbies transmission, hard gas accidents, anal fissures and beastiality.
So in that spirit, welcome!
Hope your shots are up to date.

But but but....I have the dress!! The caterer is paid!

*flounces*

*grabs shiv*

I think they got scared away too. This forum is why we can't have nice things around here.

They forgot the warnings, don't drink anything you don't open yourself, and for gods sake beware the couch!!

Back