• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
For the second time in less than a year, New York Jets wide receiver Robby Anderson was arrested in Florida, and this time, cops say, he threatened to sexually assault the arresting officer's wife.

Anderson, 24, who was arrested at around 2:15am for going 105 miles-per-hour in a 45 zone, was placed in the back of the police vehicle and 'stated that when he got out he was going to find (the officer's) wife, f--k her and n-t in her eye,' according to the the police report with the Broward County Sheriff's Office.

According to the Daily News, the police report says it didn't end there, and that NFL star continued to threaten the officer.

'Based on his statements,' the report reads, 'it was clear that he intended to sexually assault my wife. He also began to brag about how much money he has.'

Police say they followed the football player for nearly a mile at that clip before he pulled over, and, that while they tried to place him in the back of the police vehicle the officer reported he felt the Jets' star 'brace, tense and refuse' to enter.

A slew of charges were filed against the 24-year-old football star including resisting an officer, obstruction without violence, harm to a public servant or family, fleeing/ eluding while lights and siren active, as well as reckless driving, failure to drive in a single lane, among others.

Like his previous arrest in May of 2017, a Jets spokesperson said: 'We are aware of the situation.'

This time they added: 'This is a pending legal matter and we will have no further comment.'

Anderson is coming off a banner year with the Jets, leading the team with 941 receiving yards and seven touchdowns.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...on-arrested-threat-sex-assault-cops-wife.html
4853A4CA00000578-0-image-a-24_1516395801201.jpg

He looks like a dirty Q-Tip.

He will blow through his money like the arrogant dumbass he is.
In 10 years he will be up on charges of murder.
Count on it.

The NFL is a haven for these scumbags.

He looks like a dirty Q-Tip.

He will blow through his money like the arrogant dumbass he is.
In 10 years he will be up on charges of murder.
Count on it.

The NFL is a haven for these scumbags.
So true. My late husband watched a lot of football for years, but stopped for two reasons- the concussion injuries distressed him and he said the NFL was rife with criminals.

This reminds me of a Van Halen concert in the desert I was at way back when. People in the audience had spray bottles to keep cool and one guy up front kept trying to spray David Lee Roth.

DLR who was all fucked up, says to the guy, "Hey man, if you do that again I'm going to fuck your girlfriend!"

Difference is, I'm sure the guy's girlfriend would be happy to fuck DLR and they both knew it, lol.

June 21, 2018
New York Jets wide receiver Robby Anderson’s final charge from a January arrest in Florida has been resolved.

On Wednesday afternoon, Anderson appeared in court and pleaded no contest to a reckless driving charge. He was sentenced to six-months of “non-reporting probation” according to NFL Media’s Mike Garafolo.

Initially, Anderson was arrested after being clocked going 105 mph in a 45 mph zone. He was charged with numerous felonies, but those charges were ultimately dismissed. Anderson also had a felony resisting arrest charge from an incident at the Rolling Loud music festival in 2017 dropped this offseason.
Robby Anderson said the low point was the night he spent in jail. It was Jan. 19, and he had just been arrested for the second time in eight months -- salacious allegations that would become huge headlines in the New York tabloids. He spent 12 hours in the Broward County jail, not far from his home in Sunrise, Florida.

It felt like forever," he told ESPN this week.

"It was hard being in the county jail where I'm from and knowing that people I've grown up with have lost their life to that, and knowing I'm better than that, even though I knew the allegations weren't true," Anderson said. "Just the representation of my family and myself and my team, and what I'm hoping to achieve, it was a humbling experience."
10/5/2018
The 25-year-old from Sunrise hopes his endless night will be remembered as the dark time before the dawn. This week, the NFL announced it would not suspend Anderson for violating the personal-conduct policy. (He received an undisclosed fine.) His two cases have been adjudicated, with only one charge sticking: a no-contest plea for reckless driving, a misdemeanor. He received six months probation. The previous incident involved a resisting-arrest charge at a music festival in Miami Beach, but that was dropped.

Essentially, Anderson is in the clear. He learned a hard lesson and has vowed to make changes in his life.

"I worked hard my whole life to be something and see new things and better places, and be great -- build a legacy and do amazing things," he said. "I don't want to be stuck or slowed down and fall into bad situations. I don't want to be known or remembered as somebody that went to jail and his career went downhill. I refuse to let that happen to me ever again. Period."

Back