• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I had to block her on FB. She was sending me friend requests. I'd no sooner deny them she'd send another.

I don't mean about you, but she is horrible judge of character. She persists in surrounding herself with people who talk shit about her and even start reddit subs dedicated to bashing her. But they suck up to her as they plot against her, so she is oblivious.

She was sued a couple of years back and almost lost the site. Most of her mods backstabbed her and sided with her crooked partner.
[doublepost=1516402546,1516401012][/doublepost]
They are going to totally claim religion beliefs. :rolleyes:

Won't work. These two will never live outside of bars again and thank fucking God. Cool God, not the one that tells you to rape and beat and starve your children. That God sucks.

@FrayedKnot, that mess when she was sued is when I decided to have nothing to do with WS.
on occasion I look up certain cases from there, but I will not become a member.

@FrayedKnot, that mess when she was sued is when I decided to have nothing to do with WS.
on occasion I look up certain cases from there, but I will not become a member.

Listen; I tried to help Tricia. I sent her screen caps of shit her "trusted" pals were saying about her. She banned me and cozied up to them and it bit her in her ass. Not the first time, but this latest go-round.

Looking at you, *unnamed persons* Fucking vipers. (They lurk here, too)

Last edited:
I love the way she kept glancing at him in court, and the way he ignored her.
[doublepost=1516406318,1516406232][/doublepost]I wonder if they slept during the day because he worked at night ... and he needed to sleep during the day. Could you imagine trying to sleep with 13 kids in the house ... fuck that. Not giving them a pass just saying fuck that again.

I would really like to hear from Creepy Bieber Hair Sperm Donor's coworkers. He worked with a lot of smart, educated professionals who had to have seen through his weird bs.

I would really like to hear from Creepy Bieber Hair Sperm Donor's coworkers. He worked with a lot of smart, educated professionals who had to have seen through his weird bs.

Again I say....

Looks aren't everything but that Captain Kangaroo motherfucker is a fucking chomo poster child.

Um, have you ever met an engineer?? Super smart = yes. Social skills level = super low. There are exceptions, but as a group, they are generally high in intelligence and low in social skills and awareness of social rules, norms and boundaries. So I am not surprised nobody from his workplace noticed anything odd.

Um, have you ever met an engineer?? Super smart = yes. Social skills level = super low. There are exceptions, but as a group, they are generally high in intelligence and low in social skills and awareness of social rules, norms and boundaries. So I am not surprised nobody from his workplace noticed anything odd.

Meh, my ex bf is a mechanical engineer and I fucking KNOW he would side eye old Prince Prurient, there. That hair alone. And you KNOW he stinks to high heaven. They both look greasy as Hell.

I just watched a news piece on this case. It said ALL the children had cognitive and developmental issues. All of them. Probably from a lifetime of starvation. The 17 year old girl who escaped has the education level of a first grader. So much for home schooling. It also said they specifically asked to all stay together, but never once asked about their parents.

Regarding the clothing and art supplies people have contributed, it said the kids were amazed that anyone would care about them. Finally, it said that one of the kids said they were "honored" to have shoes of their own. Fuck me. Honored to just have a pair of shoes. The untold deprivation they must have lived with is stunning.

Last edited:
I just watched a news piece on this case. It said ALL the children had cognitive and developmental issues. All of them. Probably from a lifetime of starvation. The 17 year old girl who escaped has the education level of a first grader. So much for home schooling. It also said they specifically asked to all stay together, but never once asked about their parents.

Regarding the clothing and art supplies people have contributed, it said the kids were amazed that anyone would care about them. Finally, it said that one of the kids said they were "honored" to have shoes of their own. Fuck me. Honored to just have a pair of shoes. The untold deprivation they must have lived with is stunning.

Jesus, @Brillig .

These poor kids...and yes-- even the twenty-somethings....they are still children.

I have fucking RAGE over that cunt, Louise's smirk. She seems almost proud of the horror she inflicted on these children.

My body denied me more than the one child, whom I adore with my whole life...

But cunts like this can just have baby after baby to neglect and abuse.

Why????

One of the things that really got me was that the kids didn't know what police officers were. I can't imagine the kind of isolation it would take for a young adult to not know about the police.

One of the things that really got me was that the kids didn't know what police officers were. I can't imagine the kind of isolation it would take for a young adult to not know about the police.

Makes you wonder how many other everyday things they are unaware of...

I hate these fucks with an intensity I did not know I possessed.
[doublepost=1516420152,1516418372][/doublepost]
The dogs are at a shelter, and authorities plan to find a new home for them as a pair.
"They are in good condition, very active and friendly," Perris city spokesman Joseph Vargo said of the two 1-year-old Maltese mixes.
The dogs will get a new home on February 5 when the winners of a raffle, open to locals only, are announced.
City residents will need to apply in the next week and be prepared to have their homes checked out.
Vargo said the dogs -- a black one named Fluffy and a white one with no known name -- bark and wag their tails when they meet people and look pretty happy.
The dogs will get their shots and be spayed before being adopted out.

The Turpin children were chained to their beds and starved, officials say

Authorities have accused the elder Turpins, whose children are between 2 and 29 years old, of beating, choking and tying most of the siblings up as punishment. Prosecutors have not alleged the 2-year-old was tortured. The parents allegedly deprived the children of water and fed them small portions of food on a strict schedule.
privacy policy.
The 29-year-old child weighs just 82 pounds, prosecutors said and the other children are so thin they all look younger than their actual ages, authorities said.
The parents have pleaded not guilty to 37 charges. David Turpin also pleaded not guilty to one count of lewd conduct with a minor.
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/19/us/turpin-family-dogs/index.html

Oh, thank GOD the dogs are cared for. But fuck the humans. :(

They are not going to let grandpa or anyone else near these kids. They don't want anyone influencing or scaring these kids to jeopardize their investigation as some of them will need to testify against the parents.

They are not going to let grandpa or anyone else near these kids. They don't want anyone influencing or scaring these kids to jeopardize their investigation as some of them will need to testify against the parents.

I certainly hope that's what happens. Crazy to thing some of these "kids" are older than I am.

I am just so thankful that these kids are now surrounded by people that truly care about them and are seeing to their needs and providing them some enjoyment in life despite their difficult situation. Being locked up together allowed these kids to develop unusually tight bonds. I do hope they can all stay together. I know in my heart the older sisters and brothers took care of the younger ones through all this. They helped each other through the torture and eased one another's pain. It just hurts to hear more and more about what they have been through. To know that the mother not only took her son to his college classes...and didn't wait in the car for him...she waited right outside his classroom door. That's the extent momster went through to keep control over him. Incredibly insane.

The 29 year old weighs 82lbs.

Just for comparison, my tiny 10 yo, who is in the 25th percentile for her age (that is, if she was in a line up with kids her age she would be smaller than 75% of them), is 64lbs.
[doublepost=1516429098,1516426887][/doublepost]
Oh, thank GOD the dogs are cared for. But fuck the humans. :(

The dogs seem to have been far better cared for than the humans, lack of vetting notwithstanding. But they were apparently fed and not chained to beds or anything :mad:

Don't get me wrong, I love animals, have a couple of little dogs myself. But they would never come before my kid.

The family photo of all the children in Dr. Seuss styled tee-shirts labeled, "Thing 1, Thing 2" etc., really hits home.
These children weren't people to them, just extensional objects or "things", owned possessions for their control and to occasionally unchain, clean up and parade out for faux admiration.

This has always been one of my biggest objections to homeschooling, as many children have no counselors, teachers or peers to talk with if abuse is happening - or, as with this case, they may not understand that they're being abused and have rights to protect them.
IMO, foster children are especially vulnerable to systematic abuse, and it should be prohibited to home school them unless medically necessary.
As we see with many cases on here, the amount of actual life applicable (non-religious) education is seldom enough to enable the children to have more than a middle/Jr. high school operating level, meaning they'll be dependent on the system to some extent as adults for decades.

I'd like to see David and Louise kept in chains for life, with one glass of water and a single tiny meal
per day, and Louise's entire cell block eats pizza daily standing in front of her cell.

As we see with many cases on here, the amount of actual life applicable (nonreligious) education is seldom enough to enable the children to have more than a middle/Jr. high school operating level, meaning they'll be dependent on the system to some extent as adults for decades.

If the 17 year old who escaped is par for the course for this family, many of the adult children might have even less than middle school operating level. The news piece I saw compared her educational level to a 1st grader. :(

Let's hope some of the older kids do at least have a middle school operating level. In a family situation this fucked up, that might actually be a fantastic outcome, especially since they all have cognitive deficits from being malnourished their entire lives.

I'm mystified by the scads of boxed toys and games. More torture for the kids? Or did someone - mom maybe - have a buying/hoarding issue?

Also wish I could read those DVD titles. Wonder how "Christian" some of them really are.

The family photo of all the children in Dr. Seuss styled tee-shirts labeled, "Thing 1, Thing 2" etc., really hits home.
These children weren't people to them, just extensional objects or "things", owned possessions for their control and to occasionally unchain, clean up and parade out for faux admiration.

This has always been one of my biggest objections to homeschooling, as many children have no counselors, teachers or peers to talk with if abuse is happening - or, as with this case, they may not understand that they're being abused and have rights to protect them.
IMO, foster children are especially vulnerable to systematic abuse, and it should be prohibited to home school them unless medically necessary.
As we see with many cases on here, the amount of actual life applicable (non-religious) education is seldom enough to enable the children to have more than a middle/Jr. high school operating level, meaning they'll be dependent on the system to some extent as adults for decades.

I'd like to see David and Louise kept in chains for life, with one glass of water and a single tiny meal
per day, and Louise's entire cell block eats pizza daily standing in front of her cell.
AND her favorite chicken subs without tomato!!

Why do think she's got the crazy eyes?
Everyone lol
[doublepost=1516470726,1516470387][/doublepost]
They do have a thread on them over at freejinger. Not sure if I can link it here, but Google "Turpins freejinger" and it will take you there.

Someone posited that $9 mil bail means some really fucked up shit went on. Even more than the fucked up shit we know about.

Also, that the baby might not be mom's. :(
I think it's gotta be one of the older girls. They said no sexual abuse. But idk. Thoughts?

Just a thought going here for a couple of days now...I think David and Louise were so into their relationship and each other and enjoyed the idea of having sex and babies and Louise obviously loves being pregnant...but once they were no longer babies they weren't interested. I think the more kids they had they had less time for each other because it is a lot of work to take care of a family of 15. The fact they remarried so damn many times yet starved their kids. All the expensive trips. Yet they didn't have a pot to piss in. Bankrupt. Disney novelties. They were both so self absorbed.

They lived in a fantasy world. They had one little baby to take care of and mice in the attic so to speak. I can't wait to hear the defense on this one.

Back