• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A teenage Indian Muslim was allegedly kidnapped, raped and murdered after she began a relationship with an Arab Muslim.

The body of Celine Dookhran, 19, was found inside a fridge-freezer in a south west London home in a suspected "honour" killing.

She was discovered by police after a second woman was also allegedly kidnapped and raped, but escaped.

A court heard how the woman, aged in her 20s, had her throat slit after the pair were allegedly bound, gagged and taken to the £1.5million home in Coombe Lane, Kingston-upon-Thames.

She reportedly staggered into a hospital and told officers what had happened.

Dookhran was killed last Wednesday (19 July), with a post mortem giving the cause of death as an incised wound to the neck.

Mujahid Arshid, 33, of no fixed address, appeared before Wimbledon Magistrates' Court on Monday accused of the kidnap, rape and murder of Dookhran and the kidnap, rape and attempted murder of the second woman.

Vincent Tappu, 28, of Acton, is accused of two counts of kidnap.

Binita Roscoe, prosecuting, said: "The deceased was involved in a relationship with an Arab Muslim and the family members didn't approve of this relationship because they are Indian Muslims."

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/kingston-h...raped-murdered-dating-arab-court-told-1631688

celine-dookhran.png

Damn she was stunning.

So she was dirtied by dating an Arab, but still just fine to be raped by Indians.
Muslim logic.

Now was the homeless derka derka related to the family?
Did he get the ok to rape her as well or that was just a happy bonus for him and fellow dog turd in crime?
Was it an honour killing because the family set it up?
Is the honour part just a smoke screen for a pair of rapists.

Gotta say...
behead them.
Including the family if they were in on it.

A builder kidnapped, raped and cut the throats of two women before putting one of their bodies in a deep freezer, a court has heard.

Builder Mujahid Arshid, 33, is charged with the rape and murder of 20-year-old Celine Dookhran.

She was found on 19 July last year in an empty house in Kingston, south London.

He is also accused of the rape and attempted murder of a woman in her twenties who cannot be identified.

Mr Arshid and co-defendant Vincent Tappu are jointly charged with the kidnap of Ms Dookhran and the second woman, conspiracy to falsely imprison both women, and possessing a firearm with intent, namely a Taser.

They deny the charges.

The Old Bailey heard that Mr Arshid was obsessed with his niece Ms Dookhran, who worked in a bank.

He had spent weeks planning to abduct and kill both women in a plot that was as "bizarre as it is terrible," Mr Aylett said.

The court heard there had been unhappiness in Ms Dookhran's family about a relationship she was in and that she had been staying at a property occupied by Mr Arshid after leaving home.

The evening before the murder there had been a family meeting attended by Mr Arshid during which pressure was placed on Ms Dookhran and her boyfriend to end their association, jurors heard.

The next morning - 19 July - Mr Arshid took advantage of the "uncertainty surrounding Celine's position" in order to kidnap her, the jury was told.

It is alleged that the balaclava-clad defendants, wielding a Taser, kidnapped the women after stuffing socks in their mouths and wrapping them in dust sheets.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-42718227

The Old Bailey heard that Mr Arshid was obsessed with his niece Ms Dookhran, who worked in a bank.

At this point, the 'honor' bit sounds like an excuse.

Rapist, murdering little asshole needs to fry.

It's England. They'll be out within 7 years, only to re-offend because they didn't get their ponies.

It's England. They'll be out within 7 years, only to re-offend because they didn't get their ponies.
Maybe they can be pacified with rape goats.
That always seems desirable to them in the mlitary night vision surveillance vids.

On day three of the trial, the Old Bailey was played a video interview the surviving woman gave from her hospital bed to detectives two days after the attack.

Jurors heard how both women "tried to relate" to Mr Arshid before he took Ms Dookhran, his niece, upstairs.

The woman, in her 20s, described hearing screaming and thudding, before eventually "there was no more noise."

When the alleged killer emerged he said Ms Dookhran was "sleeping upstairs," jurors heard.

Arshid then ordered the woman to get into the freezer but she wedged her body and claimed she could not fit in, she said.

She started fighting the defendant, but he overpowered her before attacking her with a knife, the court heard.

"I was trying to play dead. He molested Celine's body while she was dead and then he molested me thinking I was dead. He's such a psycho.

"He said okay you've got 10 minutes to live," the woman said.

"I genuinely thought I was dying," she added.

After the defendant realised she was still alive she convinced him not to attack her further by saying "I love you" and "we can run away together," the court heard.

He initially refused, but she insisted that "I can take this pain away" and held his hands to keep them away from the knife, jurors heard.

She then described seeing the defendant put Ms Dookhran's bloodied body in the freezer and having "to act like it wasn't affecting me."

Jurors heard the woman's ordeal ended when Mr Arshid drove her to meet his brother, who intervened and took her to hospital.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-42750634

Chilling CCTV footage captured the moment a builder drove off in his pick-up truck with two women bound and gagged in the back - as he was jailed for at least 40 years for the rape and murder of his 20-year-old niece.

'Utterly wicked' Mujahid Arshid kidnapped Celine Dookhran and another women before taking them to a £1.5million house he was renovating where he raped and slit both of their throats.

The 33-year-old tried to blame the murder of his niece Celine on the surviving victim, claiming that she murdered her in a jealous rage after he had consensual sex with both of them.

But today a jury rejected his 'nonsense' explanation and Arshid was found guilty of murder and attempted murder at the Old Bailey, causing relatives in the public gallery to cheer and for Arshid to tell them to 'shut up', before shouting: 'I will prove that b***h wrong'.

After jurors returned their verdicts, Mr Justice Edis told an emotional courtroom: 'I suspect none of us will forget the name Celine Dookhran.'

Later in the day, after the sentence of four life sentences was passed, Arshid, who tried to flee to Pakistan following the murder, said 'can I just say one thing' but the judge refused to hear him. An onlooker shouted 'paedophile' as he was led from the dock.

DCI Sam Price described Arshid's actions as a 'sexually motivated attack of unspeakable violence and horror'.

Speaking after he was caged for life, Ms Dookhran's mother Iman Nadeem said her daughter had 'fell victim to pure evil'.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5391473/Uncle-guilty-murdering-niece.html

Arshid told his wife during an angry Whatsapp exchange he would call her from Pakistan. She replied: 'Don't. You're dead to me.'

He responded: 'So is Celine apparently??'

The builder sexually abused the other woman when she was 13, but her family chose to believe him when he claimed the victim was a 'wh**e' who made up the claims.

He remained sexually fixated by her and also became besotted with Barclays bank worker Celine when she moved into his terraced home in Mitcham, south London as her parents tried to separate her from her boyfriend.

For weeks he ogled at the women, burst into their rooms and touched their underwear, fantasising how he would render them powerless by tying them up before indulging his sadistic sexual desires.

He knew he would have to kill them both and idolised notorious serial acid bath killer John Haigh after reading how he destroyed the bodies of his six victims in acid.

Detectives believe Arshid may have been planning to dissolve the bodies of both women at his leisure after storing them both in the freezer.

But after murdering Celine he could not bring himself to kill the other woman and called his brother who took her to hospital.

Described by the prosecution as 'utterly wicked' Arshid continued to play out his sex fantasies in court.

He claimed both women were desperate to have sex with him and when he indulged them both at the house the surviving victim had murdered her friend because she was so maddened with jealousy.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5391473/Uncle-guilty-murdering-niece.html

This asshat needs a lesson in humiliation, pronto. I hope the 2nd victim’s family is groveling at her feet for forgiveness after not believing she was assaulted by the asshat at 13. Misogyny is deadly.

The second woman, who cannot be identified, was badly injured but managed to escape after talking Arshid round.

The woman fought for her life when Arshid turned on her, cutting her throat and wrists.

She told officers: "He said: 'Now you've got 10 minutes to live and your body will shut down.' I was trying to play dead.

"He molested Celine's body while she was dead and then he molested me thinking I was dead. He's such a psycho.

"I sat up and he said: 'How have you got so much energy?' I was covered in blood from head to toe. I was swimming in it.

"I started saying things he wanted to hear - 'I love you, we can run away together, we can be happy together, we can have a family'.

"He said 'I'm not good enough for you, look what I have done'."

She told the court: "I'm not going to lie, I was scared for my life. I thought, if we get out alive, he cannot get away with this."

Analysis:

Mujahid Arshid has been convicted on a number of counts including sexually abusing his surviving victim a decade ago - so could he have been stopped before he became a killer?

His surviving victim alerted some members of her family to his behaviour in 2011, but her story was not accepted.

It was two years later that Arshid came on to the police radar when he was caught in an operation aimed at trapping paedophiles.

The Crown Prosecution Service wanted to bring a case, but they could not because the police failed to find Arshid's laptop.

This police investigation will now form part of a review.

It is only when that is complete that it will become clear whether a missed opportunity developed into a fatal chain of events.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-43032920

Back