• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.statesman.com/news/local...officer-officials-say/lMqSrGD6vDqPqJpZWOsdMJ/
26904230_790310814490200_3261153919898787039_n.png

Austin police have arrested a suspect who a Cottonwood Shores man said shot at his family and an off-duty Austin police officer in an apparent road rage incident in Burnet County.

An off-duty Austin police officer stopped along RM 1431 during the November incident and intervened at the time, shooting and wounding the gunman, Austin police Chief Brian Manley said.

David L. Meyer, 45, of Rockford, Illinois, was arrested on Tuesday, the Burnet County sheriff’s office said. He is charged with five counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Meyer had been recovering from his injuries at an Austin-area rehabilitation facility [....]

His bail is set at $100,000 for each count.

The Cottonwood Shores man, Johnny Henderson, said he, his wife and their son were driving Nov. 30 when a Camaro raced up behind them, ramming the Hendersons' SUV twice as they tried to speed up to avoid him. Both cars spun off the road, away from each other.

Henderson said he got out of the SUV and walked toward the Camaro. Another car stopped, and an off-duty Austin police officer got out.

The Camaro's driver opened the car door, and "he pointed the gun at our vehicle and tried to pull the trigger," Henderson said. "He must have had the safety on, because no bullet came out. That gave my wife and son a minute to run into the bushes. As I came up, he opened fire on my wife and son."

At that moment, the officer yelled that he was an off-duty police officer and ordered the driver of the Camaro to drop his weapon, Henderson said.

"I believe the shooter opened fire on the officer and they exchanged gunfire at that point," Henderson said.

http://www.mystatesman.com/news/loc...ned-fire-wife-and-son/vdRzOdx3SpzjIbCvCfji9K/
A Cottonwood Shores man whose family was targeted by a gunman driving along RM 1431 in Burnet County on Thursday night said he disarmed and beat unconscious the man aiming at his wife and son.

In an interview with the American-Statesman on Saturday, Johnny Henderson said he and his family are shaken but unhurt after the attack, which ended after an off-duty police officer shot and wounded the gunman and Henderson jumped him. Henderson broke his hand in the ordeal.

Henderson said the family has no idea what provoked the attack, which seemed to be tied to road rage.
[....]
Henderson said he, his wife and their 17-year-old son were driving back to their home south of Marble Falls on Thursday after taking the high school senior to a tour for prospective students at the Art Institute of Austin. Along the way, they passed a red Camaro stopped in the road, he said.

After they passed the car, the Camaro raced up behind them, ramming the Hendersons’ Ford Explorer twice as Genice Henderson, who was driving, tried to speed up to avoid him, Johnny Henderson said. Both cars spun off the road, away from each other.

Henderson said he jumped out of the SUV and walked down the road toward the Camaro, believing it had been in a serious wreck. Another passing car stopped. Henderson exchanged a few words with the driver, not knowing then that he was an Austin police officer.

As the two men approached the Camaro, it peeled out from where it had gone off the road and went down to park alongside the Hendersons’ Explorer. Johnny Henderson said he and the off-duty officer were still at a distance when Henderson heard his wife yell, “He has a gun.”
[....]
“He pointed the gun at our vehicle and tried to pull the trigger,” Henderson said. “He must have had the safety on, because no bullet came out. That gave my wife and son a minute to run into the bushes. As I came up, he opened fire on my wife and son.”
[....]
“I believe the shooter opened fire on the officer and they exchanged gunfire at that point,” Henderson said.

But Henderson said even after the shooter had been hit — Henderson believes in the foot and chest — he continued to crawl toward where his wife and son were hiding in the bushes. Henderson, a personal trainer and former MMA fighter and boxer, said he jumped on the shooter to stop him.

“I beat the living crap out of him and took the gun and threw it near the highway,” Henderson said. “He was unconscious when I got the gun out of him.”
[....]

This guy's mug....

Looks like a guy who founded his own space alien cult and makes apple butter which he then rubs on his privates.

Bet he wears mylar panties.

. “I beat the living crap out of him and took the gun and threw it near the highway,” Henderson said. “He was unconscious when I got the gun out of him.”
Awesome.
[doublepost=1516403570,1516403493][/doublepost]
This guy's mug....

Looks like a guy who founded his own space alien cult and makes apple butter which he then rubs on his privates.

Nailed it.

I wonder how many times aliens have probed him over the years.
His anus must look like the Chunnel.

I feel almost bad for jackholes like this.
You know all his life he has been bullied, scorned, mocked, talked down to and more.
Thank Gawd his story is here so we can give him the love he so achingly needs.

Weirdo looks like a plucked chicken.

I wonder how many times aliens have probed him over the years.
His anus must look like the Chunnel.

I feel almost bad for jackholes like this.
You know all his life he has been bullied, scorned, mocked, talked down to and more.
Thank Gawd his story is here so we can give him the love he so achingly needs.

Weirdo looks like a plucked chicken.

15x7h9e.jpg

This guy's mug....

He looks like he's been alive at least 70 of his 45 years. I'm glad I don't look that bad.

Back