• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 19-year-old was cited for cruelty to animals after concerned citizens saw him mishandling a young cat inside an apartment downtown on Thursday.

According to the Madison Police Department, witnesses said the teen was swinging the cat by its hind legs in a helicopter motion and then putting it in a trash can. Witnesses also saw him spray the cat with a high-powered squirt gun while it was in the bin and place it in a plastic bag.

The suspect told police he was just playing with the cat and it did not appear to be injured.

Police say the pet belongs to the 19-year-old’s roommate and it was taken to the Dane County Humane Society.
http://www.nbc15.com/content/news/M...fter-swinging-cat-by-hind-legs-470149083.html

I feel sorry for anyone that would even attempt to abuse my pets or any critters in my general vicinity. Guarantee they'll never do it again. Shit, I almost beat an elderly fella over a horse until I realized he was damn near blind and deaf and couldn't get around very well. Then I had someone call animal control.

Back