• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
This is absolutely disguising. What slimey gutter crawling beasts.

Melissa Shales told police the leg injury happened about 10 days earlier, when she grabbed and pulled the baby up by her leg and heard something in the leg pop, the affidavit said. When she told her husband what happened, she said the couple attempted to "pop or twist" the child's leg back into place, police said.

The day of the choking incident, Melissa Shales said she and her husband again tried twisting the baby's leg back into place. As the couple argued, Melissa Shales said she lost her grip on the injured baby, who hit her leg on a metal day bed railing, the affidavit said.

Let's just play dumb (really dumb) for a moment and "believe" what these two claim. Even if that were true, have you ever heard of more cumbersome, clueless, bumbling idiots? Just picturing the quote above is enough to make me recoil in horror and disgust. I can't begin to imagine the suffering these babies experienced! No medical help, because mommy and daddy knew their asses would be in jail faster than you can say subpoena.

2 months on the planet... 2 fucking months... and this trash manages to inflict such a tremendous level of pain and torment! I vote for these two low lifes to get shipped off to join that imaginary desert island of child abusers in my head. Let all these monsters sort it out together, far away from decent civilization and the relative comfort of a prison cell. Battle to the death... by coconut. Maybe we can pay-per-view it and donate the proceeds to a fund for child abuse victims' therapy.

Last edited:
The claims of wiping hard sounds suspicious. The vaginal bruises were most likely due to penetration.
Not bruising, "...a significant laceration..." which is a cut or tear of tissue.
[doublepost=1463838417,1463837954][/doublepost]
Sounds like one twin had a lot worse than the other I wonder why they hated her so much more :0(
I honestly doubt they could tell which was which.

June 18, 2017

A Tullytown, Pennsylvania couple was ordered on Friday to spend 10 to 20 years in prison for continuous physical abuse against their infant twin daughters.

Bucks Local News reports that Michael Shales, 31, and Melissa Shales, 26, were both found responsible for their roles in the physical abuse against their twin babies that started when the infants, now 17 months old, were only 2 months old. The presiding judge over the case said that it was “one of the most horrific examples of child abuse that I’ve ever seen.”

Court documents indicate the Melissa Shales broke multiple bones on one of the twins. The toddler now needs physical therapy while learning to walk. Michael Shales, while high on heroin, cut the infant’s throats with a pair of pliers while he was high on heroin. Afterwards, he didn’t seek out medical assistance for the baby. The victim now has to eat from a feeding tube.

Last month, both defendants pleaded guilty to aggravated assault and endangering the welfare of children. Bucks County Common Pleas Court Judge Raymond F. McHugh gave each suspect 14 years for the assault charges. He added three to seven consecutive years each for the endangerment charges.

“I believe that both of these parents tortured their children. I don’t know which is worse: to injure a child, or to fail to get a child treatment,” the judge said.

Melissa Shales told the judge that she worked 40 hours a week on minimum wage, only to come home to an abusive Michael Shales, who frequently belittled her and hit her. She also admitted that she used methamphetamines, which caused her to become violent. She blamed her drug addiction on her husband, claiming that “ [Michael] told me that sex would be better.” She said she was too afraid to question him.

Michael Shales, however, told a completely different version of events. He said that after he was injured during a criminal assault, his injuries, along with drug addiction, resulted in lack of work. He said his wife would often physically abuse him, but is now trying to put the blame on him.

Both defendants, according to family members, grew up in “good homes.” McHugh stated that being from good homes made the crimes even worse.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/06/...twin-babys-throat-with-pliers-breaking-bones/

I dont give a fuck what addictions these 2 cumstains have, or what kind of families they come from, or even which one got the ever loving fuck beat out of them! Neither one of them got the beatings they deserve! And now neither of them get the prison time they deserve either. Maybe they'll die painfully in some "freak accident" before they get out. That sentence is bullshit.

What kind of sick Fuck thinks you can twist or pop a kids limb back into place?!?

So ok, I work 40 hours and I make Shit per hour... Therefore im "allowed" to torture my two babies?
Ummm... NO
You just like most other parents in the world get to deal with your issues in a normal way. Who gives two shits about YOUR meth addiction. You chose to do meth knowing that you would become an addict and you also chose to stay in an abusive relationship with your baby daddy.

Its not like ladies can't get out of these, they can. I was brainwashed for 9 years until I finally saw the truth and got the will to live and got the Fuck outta there with my kids. It can be done. Yes it is hard as hell but women can make it without their abusers.

She has no right to sit back and place blame on just him. The last time I checked she was the one that gave birth to them, she's their mother. I would die-kill for my childen clearly once again getting Dick over rules the safety of those babies.

Came across this article that detailed the abuse and the impact it had on these two little angels. These two gutter rats are the definition of a monster.

May 23, 2017

Melissa Shales summoned police to the couple’s apartment in the 500 block of Main Street late on March 21, 2016, saying one of the twins was having trouble breathing.

The child had a throat injury inflicted earlier in the day when her father used pliers to retrieve a piece of gauze lodged there. Police found the baby pale and gurgling, her breathing shallow. The apartment was in a state of squalor, officers said, a junkscape of clothes, toys, tools, soiled diapers and dirty dishes covering the floor, along with drug paraphernalia and a round of rifle ammunition within reach of the babies and their 2-year-old brother.

Michael Shales had begun the day by purchasing $120 worth of heroin in the Kensington section of Philadelphia. When he returned, Melissa Shales became so enraged that she threw the baby she had been bottle-feeding into the aluminum rails of a nearby daybed and stormed out.

Michael Shales then injected the heroin he had bought before trying to wipe the inside of the injured baby’s mouth with a piece of gauze. When the gauze became lodged in her throat, he tried to retrieve it with his fingers before using a pair of pliers, puncturing the back of her throat and esophagus in the process. Police were not summoned to help the infant until after 10 o’clock that night.

The baby’s injuries required her to be intubated to breathe and for a feeding tube to be inserted for nourishment. The child also was found to have a fractured femur, rib and tibia, neck injuries consistent with shaken-baby syndrome, and cuts and bruises to her vagina. The couple admitted having left her in soiled diapers for hours at a time.

About one week before police intervened, Melissa Shales had grabbed the same baby’s leg while bathing her and heard a pop. Over several days, both parents tried repeatedly to pop and twist the leg back into place, possibly worsening the injury, Jackman said. Neither parent called or visited a doctor, and by the time police were summoned, the child’s leg had swollen to the size of a 1-year-old’s leg.

Melissa Shales also admitted to having thrown the same baby forcefully into her swing after becoming angry with her husband on March 20, 2016. The baby landed hard on her left side, and appeared to be favoring that side afterward. Michael Shales witnessed the assault but, again, neither parent sought medical attention.

The baby’s twin sister also was found to have two fractures to her leg, and was hospitalized on March 22, 2016. Experts at St. Christopher’s Hospital attributed the breaks to non-accidental trauma, likely caused by pulling, shaking or twisting the child. Melissa Shales admitted to police that she had picked up the infant by her onesie and placed her down hard in the past.

Both children were malnourished, having gained only two pounds each in their first two months of life, Jackman said.

In a statement to police, Jackman said, Melissa Shales “admitted that she does things like this to the babies `to get back at Michael, to show him how mad he makes her.’”

The twin with the throat injuries was so severely hurt that she was hospitalized for two months, still requires a feeding tube and cannot yet walk, Jackman said. Her sister cannot walk either and requires physical therapy, the prosecutor said.
https://bucks.crimewatchpa.com/da/2...ple-admit-violent-abuse-twin-infant-daughters

Fucking monster baby-beaters! How do you just hurt and wreck tiny babies? I can only hope they were so little the trauma won’t haunt them even if their injuries do.

I've got a pair of pliers I'd like to use in the back of his mouth, and I'd love to see if I could throw her, or bend her leg until I hear a "pop".

Back