• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
And now I'm back to wondering whether the baby was Louise's, or one of the older girls.

Or one of the teen girls, even. I thought that was a super long breeding run for Louise. The oldest is 29 and the youngest is 2. Not impossible, but the odds are long.

It's strange that the 4 youngest children have such different features /hair than the others. All of the other kids are practically clones of each other. I know genetics causes variation..but it's a little weird. I would not be surprised if the youngest children are actually grandchildren

The victim was the 29 year old daughter.

Oh Jesus tapdancing Christ! Are a few of the younger seven her babies????
[doublepost=1516317078,1516316826][/doublepost]
The secrets of the house on Muir Woods Road began to be revealed on Sunday when the Turpins' 17-year-old daughter and her younger sister escaped through a window.

"There was two of them that left the house," the DA said. "One of them turned back because she was afraid."

But the older girl kept going and called 911 for help with a cellphone she had found inside the house, Hestrin said.

And while she was described earlier by a law enforcement official as having the mental capacity of a much younger girl, the 17-year-old had been planning her escape for two years, Hestrin said.

I fucking despise these monsters. All apologies to monsters.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...-siblings-allowed-eat-once-day-shower-n838671

Well crap. Their own article doesn’t list it. Although it talks about teasing the kids by showing them food and then not letting them have it.

The reporter mentioned the lewd act charge and “the 29 year old victim”.

So I can’t verify it and lord knows it may change.

Sorry only link. I’m on my iPad and it’s a PITA.
http://m.kmov.com/article.html#!/116862/e7574bbd1e731e8f3c48afdd5d045413

I believe you, Fo.

And I also believe each update will be progressively more horrific. :(
[doublepost=1516317586,1516317442][/doublepost]I don't want to be a negative Nelly, but I really think only the baby stands a chance at anything remotely resembling a "normal" future.

I am seriously so disgusted and angry at these stinky, freakshow assholes that I can't see straight!!!!!

From @Forensicwx's link

David Turpin, 56, and Louise Turpin, 49, were charged with torture, child abuse, dependent adult abuse and false imprisonment. David Turpin was also charged with performing a lewd act on a child under age 14.

So one other than the 29yo.

David Turpin's father, James, the grandfather to the children, said from his home in Princeton, West Virginia, that he didn't believe the reports about the abuse.

"I'm going to talk with the children, find out the real story on this as soon as I can get a call through to them," James Turpin told The Associated Press.

Yeah you do that "grand dad".

The couple may have been able to hide the abuse by schooling their kids at home and functioning in the dark of night. The children were reared on the graveyard shift, with the family staying up all night and going to sleep at 4 a.m., Hestrin said.

While the children were deprived of food, the parents ate well and even taunted the children by letting them see apple and pumpkin pies they weren't allowed to have, Hestrin said.

Similarly, the children were not allowed to play with toys, though they were found throughout the house - in their original packaging.

One of the only things the children were allowed to do was to write in their journals.

I hope those journals come back to bite these Turpin assholes so hard their denying parents bleed.

Last edited:
I believe you, Fo.

And I also believe each update will be progressively more horrific. :(
[doublepost=1516317586,1516317442][/doublepost]I don't want to be a negative Nelly, but I really think only the baby stands a chance at anything remotely resembling a "normal" future.

I am seriously so disgusted and angry at these stinky, freakshow assholes that I can't see straight!!!!!

But if the baby is from inbreeding with one of the daughters her mental and physical health could be affected.

But if the baby is from inbreeding with one of the daughters her mental and physical health could be affected.

I know it happens, but I think that it isn't as pervasive as we've been led to believe. I think the real damage is with multi-generational incestual procreation.

I need a shower, now. :(

...the Turpins' 17-year-old daughter and her younger sister escaped through a window. "There was two of them that left
the house," the DA said. "One of them turned back because she was afraid."
But the older girl kept going and called 911 for help with a cellphone she had found inside the
house... the 17-year-old had been planning her escape for two years

This made me cry, and I am pretty tough and almost never cry. How scared must she have been? This must have been SO hard, and it must have been so tempting to turn back when her sister did, but she managed to dig deep and keep going, and by doing so, she saved them all.

"...Both were charged with 12 counts of torture, he said. David Turpin, he said, also was charged with a lewd act on a child by force or fear of duress. ..."

It just got so much worse:(
I was coming to post this.

Now I wonder... IS the baby both his child and his grandchild.
/vomit
[doublepost=1516321113,1516320818][/doublepost]
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155770297375667&id=13652355666

Video at link talking about all charges. I think, could be wrong of course, they said the lewd act was on a boy. During questioning. First question I think.
I've been having WiFi issues.
Suddenly I'm glad this cut out, but of course I'll try again.

I was listening for it but there was so much background noise and of course this stupid Chrome book has shitty speakers, I heard the question but couldn't understand the answer. So thank you.

Correction. Not the first question. It was around the 19 minute mark asking if the lewd act was on a male or female and I believe he's saying a male under 14. So the youngest son.

Fucking GOD DAMN!

Nasty fundie ass raping pedo motherfucker.

I still think he raped the girls, too. And that nasty crazy-eyed whore enabled and likely got off on it.

Y'all, this thing makes me angrier than most anything I have read.....and I have been a morbid freak my whole life. :(

“David Turbin’s father James doesn’t believe the reports of abuse.”

Keep Grandpa away from the kids! He’ll try to convince them it wasn’t really abuse and in their fragile state they may recant.

“David Turbin’s father James doesn’t believe the reports of abuse.”

Keep Grandpa away from the kids! He’ll try to convince them it wasn’t really abuse and in their fragile state they may recant.

I try not to judge on appearances. I may make fun of some baby killers/rapers looks after we know what they have done, because fuck those people.

But my hand to GOD, had I seen these freakshows before knowing anything about what they did to those children, I would have had a red flag fiesta.

His retarded haircut screams baby toucher and his sunken eyed loony cunt wife looks like the perfect accomplice.

And their stupid fucking multiple weddings. Attention whore sadists.

Sorry. I am really fucked up over this. :(

Last edited:
David Turpin's father, James, the grandfather to the children, said from his home in Princeton, West Virginia, that he didn't believe the reports about the abuse.

Going out on a limb here but I'm suspecting David Turpin saw some pretty serious abuse as a child too. Not excusing him by any means but that kind of behavior has to be learned from somewhere.

I read in one story today from NBC that all the children were born in hospitals, so that pretty much rules out the possibility of a daughter being the mother. The same story has this tidbit:
The only child in the Turpin household that did not appear to be abused by the parents was the youngest, a 2-year-old girl "who was getting enough to eat

An ABC7 story states that
The torture and false imprisonment charges do not include the 2-year-old, Hestrin said.

It also says bail is now $12 million each.
Then there is this
He also said that while the children were allegedly home-schooled, "the children lack a basic knowledge of life." Several of the siblings, he said, didn't know what a police officer was.

"These individuals sleep all day and are up all night. All 13 of the victims, including the defendants, typically go to sleep around 4 or 5 in the morning, sleep all day and be up all through the night," Hestrin said.

Meanwhile, the grandparents are still in denial:
“They were just like any ordinary family,” said Betty Turpin, the 81-year-old mother of David Turpin. “And they had such good relationships. I’m not just saying this stuff. These kids, we were amazed. They were ‘sweetie’ this and ‘sweetie’ that to each other.”
Betty Turpin said her son told her he had so many kids because God wanted him to. She said her son shared her Pentecostal Christian faith but he wasn’t affiliated with a church in California.

“I feel they were model Christians,” she said. “It’s hard to believe all of this. Over the years, the Lord knows what happened.”

James Turpin said during their visit, “they all looked to me well-adjusted. They weren’t skinny or nothing. They were joyous to see us.”

Back