• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
"If you see a child that doesn't go to school and is putting sod on the ground at midnight, or looks pale and doesn't walk appropriately, that kid probably has some issues that need to be paid attention to," Kamalpour said.

I can almost feel the underlying rage in the doctor's statement at that point.

they can talk to media but they can't do anything for the children?

Maybe they're not being considered as a suitable placement ... I wouldn't place these kids with any of the people speaking to the media ... they're obviously all fucked. Didn't respond appropriately then and might not in the future.
[doublepost=1516237973,1516237825][/doublepost]
She wouldn’t even accept my Facebook request.

Well her husband posted on her Facebook page that he didn't feel like reproducing much since se moved out ... that might have had something to do with it. Anyone else see that ?

My wife and I would gladly take in a couple of the adult siblings.
You are a good person. <3

I think it would be best for them to all stay together and come to grips with everything with the support of one another.

It would be great if that could be arranged, because they are used to being together every minute of every day for their whole lives. I think suddenly separating them would be traumatic.

Last edited:
Damn this breaks my heart. My wife and I would gladly take in a couple of the adult siblings. We've had quite a bit of experience raising other peoples kids after the parental units had failed. We had 2 of my wife's siblings (one of them twice), 3 of my nieces, 2 of my wife's cousins, and a couple others. We had adult "children" long before we had our own kids. I think it would be best for them to all stay together and come to grips with everything with the support of one another.

If y'all do take them in, please let us know. I, for one, would gladly contribute to a fund for their care. I mean that sincerely. <3

So right you are! All the kids have "J" names, EXACTY like the Duggars do!

I saw that, then wondered if those were their names from birth, or if they somehow wanted to copy the Duggars because they were famous.

Another thing I noticed... in all those "weddng vow renewal" pics, the children seem to be regressing as far as some of the clothing choices go. There were 3 different vow renewals, separated by a few years each time, with pics of all of them. In one of the earlier ones, the girls are wearing the purple plaid dresses, and white shoes, but some of the older girls are wearing hgh heels, or other footwear more appropriate to adults or teens, and they don't all match (which presumes they got to at least have some say in their footwear choice).

In the most recent vow renewal, they are again wearing the purple plaid dresses, but now they are all wearing flat, white, little girl style shoes with ankle straps. These are suitable for age 10 or less (and my goddaughter would have been reluctant to wear them at age 10 because they look so childish).

My interpretation of this.... the parents were trying to make the girls look as young as possible, despite the fact that they were older than the last time. They wanted to keep them all young children forever for some weird reason. I even wonder if the starvation / malnutrition was very intentional and conscious, and for exactly that reason... to keep them from developing normally and to keep them looking as young as possible.

Last edited:
I'm gonna call it now... full blown Narcissistic Personality Disorder for at least the father, and possibly the mother as well.

I’m betting Mom’s sanity kept slipping with each successive pregnancy.

I’m betting Mom’s sanity kept slipping with each successive pregnancy.

Agreed. But I will not give her a pass. She was an active participant, if not the impetus for this abuse.

She can rot in jail/Hell as far as I am concerned. She destroyed 13 lives with her vile uterus and twisted mind. Captain Kangaroo is a POS, too.

Shackle them to a bed in a filthy hovel.

Also: why are these people always FILTHY? Jesus God, I work long hours and still manage to keep my home clean. Maybe cluttered at times...but never filthy or dirty. Pigs. Fucking pigs.

The Duggars miscarried once that I'm absolutely sure about, but there was one more? Two?

How many times do you suppose Louise miscarried?

Oh I’m not giving her a pass but it pisses me off that these fundie religions push unending motherhood on women & expect them to manage. I felt the same about Andrea Yates’ husband and preacher. A hundred years ago women had large families but they were also surrounded by sisters, their mother, aunts, cousins etc. Now we have isolated nuclear families— add that to fundie cults that insist on the family cutting off contact with outside world and you have a recipe for disaster.

On the other hand, these women could secretly visit a Planned Parenthood and get a long acting contraceptive; nobody the wiser. Call it God’s Plan B.

The Duggars miscarried once that I'm absolutely sure about, but there was one more? Two?

How many times do you suppose Louise miscarried?

Let's dig up the back yard and see. Or maybe check the fucking freezer where the food isn't.

Of course she and Little Lord Fauntleroy look well-fed....

This thread makes me so so so stabby....

With all those children they could have turned them into competent housecleaners , cooks, and gardeners. Household servants. But they chose to turn them into retarded starving Pentecostal zombie slaves.
That is some creepy breeding cult. They used religion as an excuse but I think that toxic breeding pair would have done something similar because they had it in them all along.

With all those children they could have turned them into competent housecleaners , cooks, and gardeners. Household servants. But they chose to turn them into retarded starving Pentecostal zombie slaves.
That is some creepy breeding cult. They used religion as an excuse but I think that toxic breeding pair would have done something similar because they had it in them all along.

Just a lil reminder.....this evil cunt:

2irx3pl.jpg

Remember this cray face.

"Babies keep spilling out of my hoo ha.... I know! We'll starve them and shackle them to the beds. Ooooh, nice Mustang, babe....but won't the convertible blow your sexy coif asunder?"

My mother used to send us to whatever church was the closest to where we living, so I've been to nearly every different kind of church there is except Catholic, not many catholic around here, but fundamentalist are over represented.

Your basic Pentacostal are not like this. Sure, they want the women's hair long and for them to wear dresses, but they are not required to have gigantic families or to enslave or cage the children. These people were making it up as they went along. It served their purposes whatever they are.

These people were making it up as they went along. It served their purposes whatever they are.
@cubby, exactly.

When you're not influential enough to gather enough cult members.
Just breed them.

Like Westboro Baptist Church protesting at military funerals. Not Baptist just some crazy family cult.
ETA:
Your basic Pentacostal are not like this.
yes indeed. I did not mean to imply Pentecostals were remotely like this. I meant the Turpin parents' crazy child abusing version.

Last edited:
Thank you!

Here it is:

k30tq1.png

Total Duggary with matching first letter names, and what's with the girls wearing pants in the family photo shoot? Pentecostal females don't wear any type of clothing that's considered "male" or even "unisex". Patriarchal "religious" fanatics, making shit up as they go along, complete with chaining the starving offspring.:banghead:
The food deprivation isn't a recent thing with these children, to cause growth retardation this severe means they've been kept on a near starvation diet for most, if not all of their lives, and I'm betting that this will be proven in court via empirical dental and bone x-ray analysis.

Well I found out why they stunk so bad:

Thirteen children who were held in house of horrors by their abusive parents were only allowed to shower twice a YEAR and were fed just one meal a day - as child services say 'no one' reported the family
  • Police in Perris, California, have revealed more of the abuse endured by David and Louise Turpin's children
  • On Thursday, they described how the 13 siblings got just one, rationed meal a day and were seldom bathed
  • The children - who were rescued on Sunday thanks to their 17-year-old sister who escaped - are in hospital
  • Authorities fear they could go into shock at any time because they are all so malnourished, said police
  • Child Protection Services where the family live said they never received one call despite neighbors categorizing them as 'odd'
  • Relatives of Louise Turpin, who she hadn't seen for years, say they believed the happy family façade she created on Facebook

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...children-shower-twice-year.html#ixzz54Z88tumi

The children were allowed to write in journals, and hundreds have been taken into evidence.

From @FrayedKnot's link. There isn't going to be any he said, she said, a lot of the evidence will be coming straight from the kid's notebooks.

I hope these kids don't have to testify against them. I can't imagine how hard mentally, physically, and emotionally that would be on them.

Yep, he was a perv. Touched the girls.... Facing life in prison.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/18/horror-house-couple-facing-life-in-prison-on-torture-abuse-charges/
[doublepost=1516309624,1516309330][/doublepost]Animals...

"Punishment would last weeks or even months at a time," Hestrin said. Evidence, he added, suggests the victims often were not released from their chains to go to the bathroom.
It "started out as neglect" and became severe, pervasive child abuse, Hestrin said.
The torture included beatings and chokings, the DA said.

Pointing to the children's malnourishment, Hestrin said that a 12-year-old has the weight of an average 7-year-old, and a 29-year-old daughter weighs 82 pounds.

My interpretation of this.... the parents were trying to make the girls look as young as possible, despite the fact that they were older than the last time. They wanted to keep them all young children forever for some weird reason. I even wonder if the starvation / malnutrition was very intentional and conscious, and for exactly that reason... to keep them from developing normally and to keep them looking as young as possible.

I thought the same thing, and the backyard Disney decor supports this theory too, IMO.

Back