• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Burn her uterus out, scrape out the ovaries.
Give her 30 years hard labour.
This malignant vermin will never change.
She is totally adjusted and ok with it.

If she is going to screw well, we can't stop her.
FFS though close her baby factory down and fire the workers.
Nothing good is coming from this bipedal puppy mill.

This is what is so fucked up about our little girls today ... like as soon as she delivered this kid, I swear to GOD, she ran right to mirror crying and told herself she was pretty.
[doublepost=1516236529,1516236224][/doublepost]

Of course she is crazy ... she was walking around with her dead baby, trying to boost her uniform for the conception of baby number two!
I thought it was baby number 2 she offed

Last edited:
According to the article Momzilla posted from Vice, this was her third baby.

"Rodriguez's lawyer would not comment on the case, but prosecutors say she delivered another baby alone in her own bathtub the year before giving birth to the infant she's accused of killing—just one year after her son Shakim was born at Brooklyn's Woodhull Hospital. That first delivery—Shakim's—was unexpected and unmedicated, the first inkling anyone in her family had she might be pregnant, prosecutors say.

No one knows what happened to the second child, though prosecutors believe Rodriguez texted her boyfriend throughout the ordeal, let him know the infant was dead, and debated how to dispose of its remains. A similarly callous text exchange with a friend around the 2013 delivery is likely to be a linchpin in the case against her; at one point, the teenager apparently talked about a plan to "dig a hole, put [the baby] somewhere, lol, then we go eat IHOP""
[doublepost=1516281708,1516281652][/doublepost]Whoops, I forgot to quote Sue Sue.

. the teenager apparently talked about a plan to "dig a hole, put [the baby] somewhere, lol, then we go eat IHOP""
Stone cold.
Fuck this little whore.
I hope she gets her ass beat in prison everyday by Mom's missing their kids.

So that is why she was casually strolling around Victoria Secret with a dead baby in her bag, she'd done it at least once before and got away with it. So why not one more time. And I guess, if not caught this time, how many more times would it be?

According to the article Momzilla posted from Vice, this was her third baby.

"Rodriguez's lawyer would not comment on the case, but prosecutors say she delivered another baby alone in her own bathtub the year before giving birth to the infant she's accused of killing—just one year after her son Shakim was born at Brooklyn's Woodhull Hospital. That first delivery—Shakim's—was unexpected and unmedicated, the first inkling anyone in her family had she might be pregnant, prosecutors say.

No one knows what happened to the second child, though prosecutors believe Rodriguez texted her boyfriend throughout the ordeal, let him know the infant was dead, and debated how to dispose of its remains. A similarly callous text exchange with a friend around the 2013 delivery is likely to be a linchpin in the case against her; at one point, the teenager apparently talked about a plan to "dig a hole, put [the baby] somewhere, lol, then we go eat IHOP""
[doublepost=1516281708,1516281652][/doublepost]Whoops, I forgot to quote Sue Sue.

She knows what causes mysterious babies, right? :shifty:
[doublepost=1516319431][/doublepost]I love the "Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity" at Ihop! :)

A teen mom who killed her newborn, stuffed the body into a bag and then toted it along on an excursion through the Herald Square Victoria’s Secret in 2013 was hit with a 16-year prison term.

Tiona Rodriguez — who was just 17-years-old when she gave birth in a friend’s bathroom and allegedly smothered the child — had faced life behind bars if convicted at trial.

But Rodriguez, now 21, pleaded guilty last month to first-degree manslaughter under extreme emotional disturbance, paving the way for the lesser sentence.

The young woman, shook her head when a judge asked Thursday if she’d like to say anything.

“We hope this brings justice to the baby boy who never got to live his life,” prosecutor Chloe Kendall said before Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Thomas Farber imposed sentence.

“This is a horribly sad and tragic case,” Farber commented before handing down the sentence, which also carries plus five years post-release supervision.

The dead baby was Rodriguez’s third. She first gave birth at the age of 14, according to her lawyers. That child now lives with the father.

It was revealed as the case played out that she’d also had a second pregnancy, though it remains unclear whether or not that fetus was carried to term.

During her January plea, Rodriguez conceded her son had been alive when he was born.

“You admit the baby was born alive?” Judge Farber asked.

Following a prolonged pause, Rodriguez responded: “Yes.”

She was initially charged with shoplifting for allegedly swiping a pair of pants and a tote bag from the lingerie shop. The dead tot was discovered after security guards who suspected her of stealing the items noticed a foul odor emanating from her bag.

The shoplifting charges were later dropped.

“People look at her and think she’s so evil, but there is so much more to this young woman than these incredibly horrible moments in her life,” her defense attorney, Julie Rendelmen, previously told reporters. “She was feeling incredible pressure and incredible feelings of inadequacy.”

The teen was charged with murder after prosecutors reading through her personal Facebook messages found an interaction with a friend in which she callously referenced the baby boy.

“Take this s–t and dig a hole, put it somewhere, lol, then we go eat IHOP,’ ” the message read.

It’s not clear how long the newborn had been alive before his asphyxiation.
https://nypost.com/2018/02/22/woman-found-carrying-her-dead-baby-in-bag-gets-16-years-in-prison/

Latest posts

Back