• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Florida man has been arrested after sending sexually explicit photos of a woman to her boss in revenge for being rejected by her.

Giuseppe Garibaldi, 30, had been in a short-lived non-committed relationship with the his victim, during which he had taken intimate photographs of her without her knowledge.

When she ended their liaison and spurred his attempts to meet up again, he sent the images to the Facebook page of the pre-school in Seminole County where she works.

The pair had met on an online dating site and embarked on a casual sexual relationship, ClickOrlando reports.

According to the victim they met up a handful of times, and Garibaldi took several sexually explicit photos of her.

He allegedly told her about the photos and used them to blackmail her into committing to an exclusive relationship.

He has been charged with stalking - sexually cyber harassing a person, extortion and stalking - cyberstalking.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5279935/Man-sent-intimate-images-woman-boss-revenge.html
483BEEC900000578-5279935-image-m-14_1516206287834.jpg

Aaaand.... THIS is why you never allow anyoe to take naked photos of you. Ever. Tell them they can only enjoy the "live" experience, no souveniers.

Still. What kid of a POS would even THREATEN such a thing, let alone actually DO IT? :mad:

He looks quite pleased with himself, doesn't he?

Last edited:
Great way to get into a committed relationship, blackmail. Way to go douche bag shit face. Your tactics are unparalleled, might as well had been a rapist, doing shit with no consent

Still. What kid of a POS would even THREATEN such a thing, let alone actually DO IT? :mad:

He looks quite pleased with himself, doesn't he?

Quite a number would, it appears. Look at all the leaked / revenge pics from couples who have broken up, even couples who were long term, or "so in love". That is why i have the no pics policy.

This guy is so vile, so low.
Only one thing will cure him.
Well publicized gang rape and humiliation in prison.
Turn his bunghole into a lose meat sandwich.

Ask his victim for her contribution of what would be an adequate punishment.
I am sure she has a few ideas.
Also hook his jawbone to a hoist and suspend him by it until it pulls out of his face
forever removing that offending turd eating grin.
Truly I hate this prick for what he has done.

This guy is so vile, so low.
Only one thing will cure him.
Well publicized gang rape and humiliation in prison.
Turn his bunghole into a lose meat sandwich.

Ask his victim for her contribution of what would be an adequate punishment.
I am sure she has a few ideas.
Also hook his jawbone to a hoist and suspend him by it until it pulls out of his face
forever removing that offending turd eating grin.
Truly I hate this prick for what he has done.

@Sejanus

Have you considered decaf? <3

@Sejanus

Have you considered decaf? <3
I don't do coffee, tea, booze or drugs.
I would be Attila the Hun on that stuff!
My thing is I look at curing and prevention.
How best to stop a guy from doing this?
It is not worthy of execution, but torture and humiliation...hellz yeah!

I don't do coffee, tea, booze or drugs.
I would be Attila the Hun on that stuff!
My thing is I look at curing and prevention.
How best to stop a guy from doing this?
It is not worthy of execution, but torture and humiliation...hellz yeah!

No booze?????

*dies*

1701340924126.jpeg

Name:GARIBALDI, GIUSEPPE

Supervision Begin Date:08/11/2022
Current Location:SANFORD
Current Status:ACTIVE
Supervision Type:COMMUNITY CONTROL - PROB.
Scheduled Termination Date:08/10/2024

Current Community Supervision History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Community Supervision Length
12/04/2021WRITTEN THREATS KILL/INJ08/11/2022VOLUSIA21124392Y 0M 0D

Back