• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Bronx dad allegedly beat his daughter with an aluminum bat after he'd argued with the girl's mother, court documents show.

After the 4-year-old girl's mother left to work on Saturday, Noel Morales, 32, allegedly swung at his daughter repeatedly as she played.

"I don't know what happened to me," Morales said, according to the criminal complaint. "The baby started to play and I punished her."

He was apparently frustrated with the girl's mother who "is always putting me down."

The girl was hit three times, but wasn't taken to a hospital until Sunday. She suffered a hematoma to the abdomen, internal bleeding in the liver and acute bruising to the abdomen and back.

"She never fell when I hit her," Morales said, according to the criminal complaint. "She was not crying."

Morales was charged with assault, criminal possession of a weapon, endangering the welfare of a child and harassment. He is currently held on an immigration warrant, according to the criminal complaint.

The girl remains in critical, but stable condition, police said.
http://pix11.com/2018/01/16/i-punished-her-dad-allegedly-beats-4-year-old-bronx-girl-with-bat/

Last edited:
From the New York Post

A dad beat his toddler daughter nearly to death with an aluminum baseball bat in the Bronx — and later told cops he was frustrated at least in part over being out of work and not having money, officials said Tuesday.

Noel Morales, 42, allegedly took a bat to the 4-year-old on Saturday in Soundview while her mom was at work.

The dad told cops that he and the baby were in a bedroom and that she was playing when he snapped.

“I don’t know what happened to me,” he said, according to court documents. “I had the argument with her mother. She is always putting me down, and I always did everything for her. She always tells me she needs money, she needs to pay the rent. She is always bothering me, making it seem like…”

The dad told cops the bat belongs to the girl’s brother but that he had it in the bedroom where the two were.

The child wasn’t taken to Lincoln Hospital until the following day — and doctors determined she had suffered a lacerated liver, kidney failure and a fractured elbow.
https://nypost.com/2018/01/16/dad-who-beat-tot-with-bat-said-he-snapped-because-of-joblessness/

The girl was hit three times, but wasn't taken to a hospital until Sunday. She suffered a hematoma to the abdomen, internal bleeding in the liver and acute bruising to the abdomen and back.

Kill him. Slowly. Preferably with a plank of wood with nails in it.

'Doctors determined she had suffered a lacerated liver, kidney failure and a fractured elbow.'

Wait a minute here. Does this numb nugget who shattered his 4 year old daughters elbow with an aluminum bat really expect us to believe that she didn't cry?

Hell, just imagining the blow cause my eyes to smart with tears.

Of course she's nagging at you cos your bitch ass is not a fucking child and you should not be on her couch like one.

Actually we took our couch out of the TV room and put giant pillows on the floor instead for

this exact reason ... we didn't want to make it too comfortable for them, (the kids).

It worked ... after an hour or so, they were itching to move around or otherwise find something

else to do.
[doublepost=1516285402,1516285334][/doublepost]
unless she was in shock from her injuries.

This is probably the best explanation.

Brillig said:
unless she was in shock from her injuries.
This is probably the best explanation.
Shock is an amazing things. When I was 14, I opened myself up with a chain saw from my chin to the bottom of my rib cage. I didn't feel pain until after I was home from the hospital, all sewn up with 300+ stitches. I was sure grateful for it then.

Everybody we made a mistake he is a good dad. The bed did it and he just did not take her to the hospital.

The Bronx dad accused of beating his 4-year-old girl with an aluminum bat had to hold back tears of remorse in a jailhouse interview Thursday — but insisted he was innocent.

Noel Morales said his daughter got injured when she fell from a bed.

“I’m a good father. I would never hurt my little girl like that,” Morales, 32, told the Daily News.

“My only mistake is not taking her to the hospital sooner. I’m worried about her. I want to see her again,” he said.

Cops said he confessed to striking the girl three times with a bat — leaving her with a torn liver and serious injuries on her chest and back.

But Morales disputed that account, insisting that “I am not a violent man.”

The out-of-work hardhat said he’d gone to a construction site Saturday morning in search of employment.

He returned early that afternoon, just in time for his live-in girlfriend, Hortencia Rodriguez, to head out for her restaurant shift.

Morales was left to babysit his daughter Aileen Morales, which he said was not unusual.

“I always care for her. I pick her up from school most days. She’s my little girl,” he said from inside the detention center, struggling to contain his welling tears.

“We’re always together. She sleeps in our bed because she says she sees monsters,” Morales said.

Aileen’s serious injuries — which landed her in the intensive care unit at New York-Presbyterian Hospital Columbia — weren’t immediately visible, he said.

“She was playing. She was jumping on the bed when she fell and landed on the ground. She didn’t cry,” Morales recounted.

“She got up. I asked her, ‘Are you OK?’ She said yes and sat on the bed playing with my phone,” he said.

He said he regretted not taking immediate action.

“Kids fall all the time. I believed her. I should had taken her to the hospital right away,” he added.

When Rodriguez returned home, the family went to bed without issue — until Aileen began to complain of pain.

“She couldn’t sleep that night. She said her stomach hurt. We took her to the hospital. That’s when doctors noticed her injuries,” Morales said.

Police said Morales told them he lashed out at his daughter because he and her mother had a fight.

But Morales said that version of events was bogus.

“The police were called and they started asking (Aileen) if I hit her. She got nervous. They coerced her to say I hit her with a bat,” he asserted.

“I’m in jail for something I didn’t do,” he said.

“This is unfair. I want to be back home with my family. I’m worried about her.”
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...beating-4-year-old-girl-bat-article-1.3765324

Last edited:
A Bronx man learned his fate Tuesday for a vicious 2018 assault that involved his young daughter.

Noel Morales was sentenced to three years in prison with three years of post-supervision for beating his 4-year-old daughter with a baseball bat.

Before the judge sentenced Morales, he objected to being photographed by News 12, saying he feared for his safety in jail.
1585141055651.png

Punk Ass Pussy Boy

Last edited:
Find out where they're currently housing him and slip a kite under the door of his pod mentioning this article. Someones gotta have connections to something.

"According to police sources, Morales had no prior arrests."and he does not want to be filmed for fear of retaliation huh? Chew the motherfucker up quick... He gonna be a hoe.

If there is justice he will get his ass beat when he gets to prison.

His statement about his own safety shows what a piece of shit he really is.
and judging by his size he at least has more of a fighting chance than his poor baby ever had against him .. so i hope it is beatings by 4 or 5 at one time so he can receive some good injuries and that they keep it up till he is release. I only wish that people that hurt children, their release would be as well reported including where and date and time so that they could get the welcome back to society reception they well deserve.

Back