• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Michigan family was devastated when their shepherd-husky mix came home seriously injured after he had been shot twice in the head with a crossbow.

The seven-year-old dog named Marty had been missing from his home in Croswell, Michigan for almost three weeks.

Police believe the dog was being held, as it had been subzero temperatures for several weeks.

They also believe he may have been chained when he was shot with the bolts.

'He was shot twice in the head,' Tammy Lortt said to The Times Herald. 'He was missing nearly three weeks until he came back.'

The pup belongs to Lortt's brother Jason Lumley.

Marty is now under veterinary care and is improving every day.

Sanilac County Sheriff Garry Biniecki said that deputies have a suspect and plan to charge them with animal cruelty. Deputies acquired both evidence and a written confession from the person.

'Animals are pretty special and people need to realize you need to take care of them,' Biniecki said.

'Marty is doing great! They were waiting for him to be stronger to do surgery to close up the hole but now they may not even have to do that it looks like it’s healing,' the page reads.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5276565/Michigan-dog-survives-shot-twice-CROSSBOW.html
636517022965359046-marty.jpg

That is a doubly lucky woofer!
I suspect it will be deaf on the one side now, but still!
Incredible.

This should be punishable by death.
The assailant will move on to humans.
Count on it.

:bigtears::bigtears::bigtears: So horrible ..

I've never been a "living thing" kinda person...
Until my late husband gave me a puppy (Stinker<3 3 now)
... So Just to think of some fuck doing this .. hurts my rotten heart <3

https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...zRss&utm_campaign=usatodaycommoney-topstories
DETROIT -- A person accused of shooting a 7-year-old shepherd-huskie mix in the head with two crossbow bolts will not be prosecuted, according to Sanilac County Prosecutor James V. Young.
[....]
Deputies were able to identify the person who shot the dog shortly after the incident. He told investigators he found two dogs attacking his goats inside their pen and he tried to use a pitchfork to separate the dogs from the goats, but was unable to do so.

He told deputies he felt he had to shoot the dogs to protect the goats and used a crossbow because it was what was available.

The release said deputies who investigated the scene found blood sprayed on the walls in the area where the goats were kept. The goats had injuries that were consistent with dog bites, according to deputies.

Two of my dogs broke out (been way back there) and I found out they'd been chasing horses in a pasture about two blocks away. I was mortified and wouldn't have blamed the horse owner at all if they'd been shot. As a dog owner, I completely understand how dangerous they can be to livestock.

We adopted a rescue from SC, they found her tied to a post with her puppies.
We took her to the vet for all the normal new dog shots etc and the Vet says
"she has BB's". We were like ???? can it be treated?
and the vet says "you don't understand, someone shot this dog multiple times with a BB gun."

I could kill the Mother Fucker.

We adopted a rescue from SC, they found her tied to a post with her puppies.
We took her to the vet for all the normal new dog shots etc and the Vet says
"she has BB's". We were like ???? can it be treated?
and the vet says "you don't understand, someone shot this dog multiple times with a BB gun."

I could kill the Mother Fucker.
You need to know the back story first.

The back story is...some depraved asshole gets his jollies by shooting dogs with a BB gun.
I don't need anything else to go on.

What kind of back story would make it ok to use a loving dog as target practise?

Nope...sorry. The dog and I didn't have a previous relationship. I only found out about the BB's at the vet.

The good news is I don't have BB's...yet :devil:

Back