• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

EchaSez

Hope is the thing with feathers.
01/16/18

A Louisiana man is being charged with allegedly trying to run over his girlfriend and her three children.

runover17n.jpg

Benjamin Blount, 61, is facing decades behind bars after allegedly trying to run over his girlfriend and her children because she refused to have sex with him.
(EBRSO)

The girlfriend told police that Benjamin Blount, 61, "wanted to have sex and she was not in the mood" in the early morning hours Sunday, according to an arrest report obtained by The Advocate.

As the victim tried to leave the apartment with her children, Blount began to argue with her and the confrontation allegedly became physical.

According to the police report obtained by the outlet, Blount held his girlfriend down by the throat and the victim's 9-year-old daughter jumped on top of him to try and stop him.

Following the struggle, the victim was able to get herself and her three children out of the apartment.

While the girlfriend was waiting in the parking lot with her three children for someone to pick them up, police told WAFB Blount sped at his girlfriend and her kids in his 2001 Chevrolet Silverado twice, allegedly making a U-turn in the parking lot before a second attempt.

Blount's girlfriend told police she had to jump behind a dumpster to avoid being struck by the car.

Blount fled from the scene but was later found by police and arrested. He allegedly admitted to police he grabbed his girlfriend to stop her from leaving their home but claimed it was all about keeping the children out of the cold, The Advocate reports.

Blount also allegedly claimed that was the same reason he drove at the victim, to scare her into coming back inside with the children.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/man-charged-run-girlfriend-kids-car-article-1.3759408

That’s the way you get somebody to do something you want them to, get in your car and act like you are going to mow them down. Especially when you want the kids in out of the cold, just act like you are going to run them over. Right??

If he is 61, and has a girlfriend young enough to have a 9 year old child, he should have counted his blessings that he managed to snag such a young one and waited for another night. Moron.

So trying to run over a woman makes them juice up does it?
Hmmm putting that on the list of "can't miss seduction tips".

Hey girls!
I have my foot on the gas, letting off the brake and headin' towards yas with an eye for luvin'!
Vroom vroom, gone getcha!
*THUMP, THUMP*
uh-oh...that one's a bit TOO wet now.

Last edited:
So trying to run over a woman makes them juice up does it?
Hmmm putting that on the list of "can't miss seduction tips".

Hey girls!
I have my foot on the gas, letting off the brake and headin' towards yas with an eye for luvin'!
Vroom vroom, gone getcha!
*THUMP, THUMP*
uh-oh...that one's a bit TOO wet now.

You had me at "vroom vroom".

*swoon*

:hilarious:

Back