• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Prettypink513

Church Member
http://www.cleveland19.com/story/36...-indicted-for-trafficking-young-girls-for-sex

"A third Ohio pastor has been indicted on sex trafficking charges, and prosecutors now say all three men worked together to entice underage girls with money in exchange for sex.

The US Attorney's Office says Haynes began grooming a 14-year-old girl for prostitution in 2014. Prosecutors say Haynes introduced her to other men and all three of the pastors sexually assaulted her.

Jenkins and Haynes were previously indicted on child sex trafficking charges in July."

Cordell "I shoulda been Catholic" Jenkins, Anthony "I'm not hiding the donuts, that's just my neck" Haynes, Kenneth "If there's grass on the field, play ball" Butler

I was almost too embarrassed to post this. They are a disgrace to ANY religion and to the black community as well.

If you think this is embarrassing just wait until a family member makes the website. I can verify that it is truly embarrassing. These 3 sick bastards have absolutely discredited themselves and their church but that is in no way reflective of an entire race of people or an entire religion.

I would just be finding a new church LOL

How do these guys even find each other in the first place?

IMO, I'll bet they all knew each other before they joined the church and did so because they thought it would be the perfect cover for their sick and demented interests. It was all planned out and "conspiratized" years ago.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5188783/Wife-arrested-husband-sex-teen-girl.html
U.S. District Court records show 43-year-old Laura Lloyd-Jenkins was arrested Friday in Toledo on such charges as obstructing a sex trafficking investigation and making a false statement.

She pleaded not guilty and was ordered held pending a detention hearing. Her attorney declined to comment after the arraignment.

Lucas County commissioners recently fired Lloyd-Jenkins from her job as a county administrator in Ohio

@Prettypink513 @Satanica
A minister who promised a woman he'd take care of her daughter began having sex with the teenager daily and later encouraged two other pastors to have sex with her as well, federal prosecutors said Monday.

Anthony Haynes could face up to life in prison if he's convicted of child sex trafficking and other charges. The two other Toledo-area pastors charged in the investigation have pleaded guilty and are awaiting sentencing.

Prosecutors said during the opening of Haynes' trial that he first had sex with the girl when she was 14. They said the evidence against him includes text messages, photos, voice mails and DNA evidence from his church where the girl said they often had sex.

Haynes' attorney told jurors that the allegations are shocking, but there's not enough evidence to prove the trafficking and conspiracy charges he faces.

Attorney Pete Wagner also said Haynes may have had a questionable relationship with the girl, but he didn't coordinate or take part in trafficking her to the other ministers. He also said there was no paying for sex.

Prosecutors say the girl had a difficult childhood and was sexually abused by a relative.

Haynes pledged in front of his congregation to protect her and serve as a father figure, but he began grooming her for sex when she turned 14 and first forced her to perform sex acts in front of him, said Michael Freeman, an assistant U.S. attorney.

After about a year, Haynes introduced her to Kenneth Butler, another pastor, and he also began having sex with her, Freeman said.

Sometimes, the two men joked about the arrangement, prosecutors said. One text shown in court that prosecutors say was sent by Butler to the girl said: "You better be nice and naked when I get there."

Prosecutors said the girl next met Cordell Jenkins, a minister from Toledo.

In addition to the charges against the men, Haynes' wife and stepdaughter are accused of abducting the girl at gunpoint in January and warning her not to testify at his trial.

Court documents say the pair forced the teenager from her apartment, choked her with a cord and told her to take back statements she made to investigators.

@Prettypink513 @Satanica
A former minister accused of grooming a 14-year-old girl for sex and then encouraging her to engage in sex with two other pastors has been convicted of child sex trafficking.

A federal jury found Anthony Haynes guilty of multiple charges Wednesday, hours after he denied having sex with the girl and said she tried to manipulate him, telling jurors, "I'm not a pervert."

Haynes, 40, now faces up to life in prison. Two other Toledo-area pastors who have pleaded guilty in the investigation also are awaiting sentencing.

Toledo pastor, Cordell Jenkins, 48, was sentenced to life in prison Friday, May 18 for sex trafficking of a minor.

Another Toledo pastor, Kenneth Butler, 39, was sentenced to more than 17 years in prison for similar crimes.

Both men pleaded guilty to charges including conspiracy to sex traffic children, sex trafficking of children and related charges.

Jenkins sexually exploited a female minor at his home, his office at Abundant Life Ministries and at a motel in Toledo.

According to court documents, Jenkins paid the minor and often recorded these interactions with his cell phone.

“These sentences for two men who abused their positions of authority to prey on children are richly deserved,” U.S. Attorney Justin E. Herdman said. “I remain in awe of the courage of the victims and the dedication of our law enforcement personnel in bringing these men to justice.”

A third pastor, Anthony Haynes, 40, was convicted earlier this year of conspiracy to engage in sex trafficking of a minor, sex trafficking, child exploitation and obstruction of a sex trafficking investigation following a trial. He is scheduled to be sentenced in June.

Latest posts

Back