• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A cafeteria worker at a Christian Academy in Florida has been arrested for having a sexual relationship with a male student.

Aimee Chevalier, 40, admitted to her illicit relationship with the boy when questioned by police officers.

They struck up an inappropriate affair at the Hernando Christian Academy, a $7,000-a-year private school in Brooksville, Florida.

Between September and November 2016, the pair met up in the school kitchen where he touched her bare vagina and where she 'rubbed' his genitals over his clothes, police say.

They exchanged 100 explicit text messages which included nude photographs of the woman and messages in which she described her 'twitchy p****'.

On more than one occasion, they met up in the school kitchen where the boy touched her vagina and where she touched his genitals over his clothes.

He also touched her breasts and nipples and, during one encounter, she rubbed herself against him. The report does not reveal the boy's age.

The illicit affair began in September 2016 after they developed a 'friendly' rapport at the school, her arrest report states.

They then progressed to 'sexting'. In one message, she told the boy: 'All day my p**** has been twitchy. I knew if you touched me for a second I would.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...afeteria-worker-arrested-teenage-sex-boy.html

44036FD800000578-4863294-Aimee_Chevalier_40_was_arrested_on_August_8_for_engaging_in_sexu-a-34_1504813726783.jpg

Last edited:
I purposely read that story slowly without revealing the picture until I had finished. I was expecting a milf but got this shit instead? This is one of the occasions I cannot say "Lucky fuckin kid". He is ruined for life.. Has he never seen a woman before or something?

170908-lunch-lady-child-abuse-feature.jpg

A cafeteria worker at a private school in Florida allegedly sent sexts to a teen before meeting him in the kitchen for sex acts, authorities say.

Aimee Chevalier, a 40-year-old cafeteria worker at Hernando Christian Academy, exchanged roughly 100 risqué text messages with the male student, including nude photos and videos, before the pair agreed to meet up in the school’s kitchen, where they took part in multiple sex acts, according to an arrest affidavit from the Hernando County Sheriff’s Office obtained by the Tampa Bay Times.

Chevalier, who admitted to the trysts during an interview with investigators, said she knew the boy’s age and that the illicit meetings were wrong. In addition to providing detailed descriptions of their encounters, Chevalier also told investigators that she planned to have sex with the teenager during an open house party at one of his friends’ houses while his parents were out, according to the affidavit.

Chevalier, of Brooksville, was arrested on Aug. 8 on charges of unlawful sexual activity with a minor and transmission if harmful materials to a minor, jail records show. She remains held at the Hernando County Detention Center on $12,000 bail.

A message seeking comment from school officials was not immediately returned early Friday. Chevalier’s arrest comes less than three months after the school’s former principal, Cathy McAllister, left the school after her husband, Bruce McAllister, was charged with 32 counts for assaulting three teen foreign exchange students who were under his supervision.

McAllister, a volunteer at the school, told the teens he had a background in sports medicine and promised to coach them to become American football phenoms, according to the State Attorney’s Office.

The school’s attorney declined to comment when reached by the Tampa Bay Times, citing the “ongoing nature” of both investigations.

“HCA is committed to helping ensure a proper resolution in these matters and doing so in line with the strong values that have shaped the school since its founding in 1981,” attorney Matt Foreman said in a statement.

Prosecutors, meanwhile, have promised that both Chevalier and McAllister will face the “full extent of the law,” Assistant State Attorney Erin Daly told the Tampa Bay Times.

“When these things happen in schools, it is very unfortunate,” Daly said. “We will do everything we can to go forward in making sure these actions are reprimanded.”

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: I read what everyone is saying ...
And you've said it all :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

... Then think ... I hope no one ever says any of this shit about me :bag: referring to my looks ...

.. it'll never be about shagging with a kid .. I can hardly stand adults :meh: no less getting happy with a pimple face little shit head :wtf:

I would need to see what were working with body-wise before getting too negative here. She could have a sweet big ole round rump on her with some gams and a rack to match.

I also need to know the age of the minor before condemning her. Some cafeteria worker getting frisky with a 17 year old isn't that big of a deal. I mean it is a big deal, but not THIS big of a deal.

I knew if you touched me for a second I would.'

Would what?

And another thing, touching her bare vagina would be like sticking your fingers in a grilled cheese sandwich. Fucking gross woman.

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

How did I miss this, @MiaBella ?

Seriously laughing and crying....cannot breathe....
[doublepost=1513560206,1513560133][/doublepost]
You just ruined grill cheese sandwiches for me. Why would you do that?
On. The. Fucking. Floor.

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

I'm quite shocked she can find her pussy.
She must roll around in the flour first to find her wet spot.
Or she uses one of those grabber things like old ppl use to pick shit up but in her case she uses it to open her pink taco ....yuck

Holy fuck! What an image...Now every time I see a grabber or a fatty I'm going to picture that shit...

Edward Asner has a twitchy pussy.

That um...that's a...whoa...hmmm...
That's a right fucking ugly organism.
There are cannibals who would starve before eating that.
He touched that...raw.

:eek::greedy::vomit::vomit::yuck::depressed:

Was going through older posts and found this....I’m logging off now to gauge my eyes out. Hopefully the kid did the same.
[doublepost=1514737255,1514737219][/doublepost]
That teen is going to read these comments one day if he hasn't already. I hope he has a sense of humor about it.
Hopefully he’s getting therapy

Back