• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
1zvpd2g.jpg

Lashae Bennett, 22, pleaded not guilty Friday to an indictment charging her with second-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter in connection to the death of her newborn baby, Brielle Bennett.

Assistant District Attorney Kyle Rossi, who is prosecuting the case, said Bennett called 911 from her grandmother's Monica Street home about 3:30 a.m. on May 19 — about 20 minutes after the child was born — but hung up before giving dispatchers information.

She called again a short time later and complained of stomach pain, but did not mention the birth of the baby. When ambulance crews arrived Bennett allegedly did not open the door, Rossi said.

Bennett allegedly called a third time and ambulance crews were allowed inside the home where they found Bennett upstairs with the baby which was deceased, Rossi said.

The Monroe County Medical Examiner ruled the cause of death was asphyxiation and Bennett is accused of "depraved indifference to human life" for allowing the child to suffocate while in her pants, Rossi said. It is alleged that the child struggled for about 30 minutes before she died, he said.

Rochester Police Major Crimes Lt. Frank Umbrino and Assistant District Attorney Meredith Vacca said the Medical Examiner's "extensive and thorough" investigation did determine the child was born healthy and actions by Bennett brought about her death.
http://www.democratandchronicle.com...charged-death-newborn-appears-court/82248450/

If I'd have been one of those paramedics, I'd have left her and just called the cops. I don't know if you have to take any kind of oath to be a paramedic, but I'd have shot her full of Heparin or another blood thinner so she'd hopefully bleed out!!! God damn, what the fuck??!! RIP little one, I'm so sorry you were born to a Slore.

Last edited:
So she went into labor with her pants on and didn't take them off? Did she think the baby would stay in there until she was ready to have her???

Humans irk me.

New
So she went into labor with her pants on and didn't take them off?

Apparently she didn't take them off for at least 30 minutes afterward, too. Something is really not right here. I'm wondering if this woman was in touch with reality when this happened.

How does someone miss a load of baby in their pants? I think she was really high on drugs at the time. Poor baby, I wonder who named her?

murder and second-degree manslaughter in connection to the death of hernewborn baby, Brielle Bennett.

She named it?? Must have been someone else to give it a name... Right? If not, I'm baffled. Wait, I'm already baffled... She let it squirm, struggle and suffocate in her PANTS for 30 mins? Did she think she could suck it back in? o_O Selfish bitch!

I'm cracking up at the dismay over these pants. We all know how autocorrect can turn a perfectly meaningful sentence into I rocket into Grampa's dinner naked. :woot: They can map out the farthest galaxy & turn a man into a woman but autocorrect can't decipher what word we're typing?! SOMEBODY out there is laughing.:shifty:
Anyway. So me thinks the pans word was originally CARE or something that would make total sense like that. :pompous: SEE??? See how that just happened?! NEXT was what I typed, not PANS :rage: :banghead: Unbelievable.

I'm cracking up at the dismay over these pants. We all know how autocorrect can turn a perfectly meaningful sentence into I rocket into Grampa's dinner naked. :woot: They can map out the farthest galaxy & turn a man into a woman but autocorrect can't decipher what word we're typing?! SOMEBODY out there is laughing.:shifty:
Anyway. So me thinks the pans word was originally CARE or something that would make total sense like that. :pompous: SEE??? See how that just happened?! NEXT was what I typed, not PANS :rage: :banghead: Unbelievable.
I don't know though... I've been here long enough that it wouldn't surprise me if it really was pants. :(

I researched it a little, and it was pants. The baby struggled and ultimately suffocated in her pants. There's nothing that indicates whether she was wearing them at the time.

Have you ever held a newborn in your arms? You want to hold, love, protect. I can't imagine wanting to kill such an innocent thing. I rather put on some uggs and stomp a baby chick to death than hurt a baby!!!

Unh-uh ..... I've always been credited with having an imaginative ability for visualization but again, unh-uh, I can't even go to squirming newborn in your pants. :banghead:

July 28, 2017

Midway through a jury trial in state Supreme Court, a Rochester woman admitted that she was responsible for her newborn daughter's death.

Lashae Bennett, 23, on Thursday pleaded guilty to second-degree manslaughter, a felony, for the May 2015 death of her newborn baby, Brielle Bennett.

It was alleged that the child was alive for about 30 minutes before she died.

Bennett was initially charged with second-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter. She is expected to be sentenced to one to three years in state prison when she is sentenced on Aug. 24 by state Supreme Court Justice John Ark.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com...520097001/?from=global&sessionKey=&autologin=

One to three years..... Honestly, why even bother? Would've gotten more for selling pot. Fucking "justice" system.

I was gonna use an emoji.

But I just can't.

This is so disheartening. Yeah, the baby's family is hers as well, but damn.

No justice. At all. No repercussions.

Chick will be out in 3 months and get knocked up again.

As if that baby who spent 30 minutes struggling to breathe.... just didn't even matter.

Oh. But boohoo. Mom's in pain and needs immediate EMS!!!

Gross.

Latest posts

Back