• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
Twisting The Nipples Off A 2yo Leads To Arrest For Thomas Matheson

A man who played so rough with a boy he was looking after now faces child abuse charges after he twisted off the 2-year-old's nipples.

Pasco County deputies say Thomas Matheson was watching the boy Friday night while his mother was at work. He told deputies the two were "playing rough" when he grabbed the boy's nipples and twisted them.

The boy's grandmother later noticed his injuries and called police. Matheson told police he didn't notice the boy's injuries until later that night despite the fact the boy was reportedly shirtless during the incident.

The boy was taken to the hospital where doctors told police his skin would probably not grow back.
http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/crime/article/283557/82/Cops-Man-twists-nipples-off-2-year-old-boy

I'm guessing it became cool when it started being alright to leave your children with boyfriends or girlfriends who are jealous abusive assholes.

Thomas-Matheson-125x188.jpg
New Port Richey, FL
— A man in Florida is in jail after police say he twisted a toddler’s nipples so hard that they came off.
According to police, Thomas Matheson, 27,*was caring for the boy last Friday evening while the child’s mother worked.
At some point that night, Matheson allegedly gave the kid a massive titty-twister – twisting and pulling so hard, police say, “the skin covering the nipples was removed.”
The child apparently ran around nipple-less for days and it wasn’t until Tuesday that his grandma finally noticed the injury and called authorities.
The kid was taken to*Morton Plant North Bay Hospital, where doctors there determined that the removal of the toddler’s nipples was due to trauma. They also say it is unlikely the boy’s nipples will ever grow back.
Matheson later told police he wasn’t even aware the child had been hurt, even though the boy had been running around shirtless the evening of the alleged assault. No word on why mom didn’t notice the kid was missing his nipples.
Matheson is now being held without bail in the Land O’ Lakes Jail, charged with child abuse.
Since we have some readers who get really butthurt when they click the Continue Reading link on the front page, only to discover that there really isn’t anything left to continue reading, I am adding a spoiler-ish clip from the movie SILENT HILL.…

This article was written by Jaded for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

"Read the full Front Page article..."

The nipple twister was given 2Y 2M 12D and has been out since 10/14/14. Hopefully no other woman with a child has dated this piece of shit.

Dear Santa,

I would like some private time with this creep.
Just him, me and my sidecutters.

I have been awfully good and this would make this Christmas extra special.
Also in recognizing your diabetes I have left out sugar free cookies.
Please don't hate me.

Derek

Back