• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An 18-year-old woman stabbed a man she was meeting for sex, a prosecutor said Thursday.

The man, Julio Cesar-Ortega, then drove to the northeast Omaha police station, where he died.

Tyjanae Allen will be held without bail on charges of first-degree murder and weapon use.

Cesar-Ortega was found by police in the early hours of Nov. 9 slumped over in his blood-soaked sedan outside the precinct building at 30th and Taylor Streets.

A prosecutor said Allen and Cesar-Ortega had planned to meet Nov. 8, and Cesar-Ortega would pay for sex.

When they met up, the prosecutor said, Allen stole $100 from Cesar-Ortega and stabbed him in the arm, severing an artery.

Juan Gonzalez, a friend of the Cesar-Ortega family, said he was surprised about the circumstances laid out in court but glad police had arrested someone.

“We were praying for this to come to a conclusion,” Gonzalez said. “They’re not going to hurt any other people. The cops did their job.”

A woman who attended in support of Allen along with a handful of others shouted in the Douglas County Jail’s parking lot: “All black people are innocent until proven guilty.”
http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/oma...cle_10774d98-e118-11e7-883f-d3aaeac7defa.html
[doublepost=1513387489,1513387455][/doublepost]
5a313ecc5320d.image.jpg

He must have been in quite the compromising position to have an 18 year old girl get over on him.

woman who attended in support of Allen along with a handful of others shouted in the Douglas County Jail’s parking lot: “All black people are innocent until proven guilty.”

Where were the protesters with the shirts reading:

GUYS LIVES MATTER WHO ARE JUST TRYING TO A CONSENSUAL BLOWJOB AND END UP GETTING ROBBED AND STABBED TO DEATH BY SOME DUMB HO! ???

Fuck her. Stabbing someone in the arm ain’t real g of her, she looks stupid with one blue dread. I guess blue dreads matter too

She did it. Fuck her race. They need to stfu and protest a REAL social injustice. Fuckin bottom feeders

THANK YOU for this!! That was my first reaction, but I have several close social justice warrior friends who always make me feel that any response apart from "if they are black, they are always right" is terrible and I am a horrible white bigot if I dare think otherwise. It is very, very reassuring to hear a black person say this. <3

THANK YOU for this!! That was my first reaction, but I have several close social justice warrior friends who always make me feel that any response apart from "if they are black, they are always right" is terrible and I am a horrible white bigot if I dare think otherwise. It is very, very reassuring to hear a black person say this. <3
I don't like their little protest because it takes away from REAL issues. Anybody with common sense should see it for what it is. not everything black folks do deserves a pass. We just wanna be respected and treated equally. How do they (the protesters) expect equality on one hand, but expect a slap on the wrist on the other? they need to sit down and stfu.

If you wanna pay for pussy go to fucking Nevada. Those bitches rely on repeat business and shanking your sorry ass is bad for it and they're tested.

The authorities actually had a bit of trouble discovering how he was killed. They first thought he as shot.
November 10, 2017

At the Russell Speeder’s Car Wash, where he had worked about eight years, his co-workers were dismayed that the friendly, hardworking man had become the victim of a homicide.

A police officer returning about 1 a.m. to the northeast precinct station found Cesar-Ortega’s body slumped in the driver’s seat of his silver sedan parked near the building’s door.

Detectives believe that Cesar-Ortega drove to the precinct station and died.

Police were investigating whether Cesar-Ortega, 29, was shot at Templeton Street and Wayne Lowden Avenue about 10:30 p.m. Wednesday.

There was an activation of ShotSpotter at that intersection at that time. ShotSpotter is a network of pole-mounted microphones that detect the sound of gunfire and report it to police.

The possible shooting site is about a half-mile from the station, which is just south of 30th Street and Ames Avenue.

After the officer found Cesar-Ortega’s body, Fire Department paramedics were called to the station, and Cesar-Ortega was declared dead. There is at least one video surveillance camera attached to the precinct building, but police have not said whether the department has video of the car’s arrival at the lot.

Police had not announced an arrest late Thursday.

The killing is the 25th homicide in the city this year.

Cesar-Ortega leaves behind a wife and 10-year-old daughter. At his split-level home in La Vista, several family members gathered in the living and dining rooms. Many sobbed remembering the man with a love of cars who enjoyed taking his younger relatives out to eat.

When children of the family came home from school, they would routinely see Cesar-Ortega in his driveway. He frequently performed small car repairs for family members at no cost.

“If anybody called him, he would give them a ride. He would help people,” said Juan Maricio Gonzalez, 43, a relative. “He had this big heart.”

Cesar-Ortega dreamed of starting his own car wash, his family said. He was born in Mexico and came to the United States as a child.

Paul Ford, Cesar-Ortega’s manager at Russell Speeder’s Car Wash near 118th Street and West Dodge Road, said Cesar-Ortega worked for the company for about eight years, most recently as a car detailer.

“He was a great person, always happy and a hard worker,” Ford said. “He did a little bit of everything.”

Ford said he grew worried when Cesar-Ortega didn’t show up for work at 8 a.m. Thursday and did not call. He had worked Wednesday and was in a good mood, Ford said.

He and other employees recognized images of Cesar-Ortega’s silver car.

“We’re all a little shocked about it,” Ford said. “I’ve known him a long time. Everybody liked him.”

The family had not made funeral arrangements and said it was struggling to find the money to pay for a funeral. They asked a reporter who visited them Thursday afternoon how they might locate a funeral home and how to go about raising the needed funds.

http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/man...cle_a2b8d0f2-c52d-11e7-8197-537c94ea3605.html
Looks like someone told them about GoFundMe.

Last edited:
@Satanica
She sat, quiet and wide-eyed, as she listened to attorneys recount her robbery gone wrong.

Tyjanae Allen, 18 at the time, was sentenced Wednesday to 20 to 40 years in prison for second-degree murder in the November 2017 death of Julio Cesar-Ortega, 29.

Allen’s family called out, “We love you, Ty” as she was led out of the courtroom to jail. A relative, a young woman in the front row of the courtroom, began crying.

“My God,” she screamed, sobbing.

The crying didn’t relent. Over the next 5 minutes, her wails bounced off the walls of the halls of justice.

hahah i wish there was recording of this. Sounds great.

Disgusting they didnt get her on first degree murder. Seems clearcut to me.

Shell prob get let out early and have her conviction overturned like that other stupid bitch who whored herself out and then murdered a john intentionally. The bleeding hearts will play this up like SHE somehow is the victim

Latest posts

Back