• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

chupamela

https://www.theindychannel.com/news...og-recovering-from-serious-coyote-trap-injury

hancock-dog-coyote-trap_1513395971424_74371174_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

an 8-month-old black lab animal control officers nicknamed “Hancock” – is now safe at the Humane Society of Indianapolis after being discovered with the trap clamped tightly around his genitals.

Heather Hamilton, an animal control officer with more than 10 years of experience, says she doesn’t believe Hancock’s predicament was an accident.

“The placement of the trap… the dog couldn’t have just sat on the trap and ended where it was,” Hamilton said.

With no hesitation, the Humane Society of Indianapolis agreed to step in and help.

“We were able to remove the trap and we went ahead and neutered him since it was on his scrotum,” said Kristen McGuire, with the Humane Society of Indianapolis. “He is recovering great right now. He is a much happier guy without that on.”

Ya don't say..... I was guess he has fond memories of that mini bear trap dangling from his nuts, you know those dogs and their kinky fetishes.

http://fox59.com/2017/12/15/dog-found-with-metal-trap-clamped-on-its-testicles/

A driver spotted him Thursday afternoon, wandering alone near the Madison and Hancock County Lines. On closer look, that good Samaritan realized Axe was in bad shape and called 911.

Describing the spring-loaded device, Hamilton said, “this was the part that was that was actually on the dog’s scrotum and his testicles were stuck in it.”

Hamilton said it was likely put there intentionally.

“My first thought was cruelty just because of where it was placed,” said Hamilton, “because this couldn’t have been an accident, because of the way it was put on there.”

Axe was rushed to Indianapolis, where a local vet removed the trap and then neutered him.

Thankfully, Axe will make a full recovery and head back home sometime next week.

Axe is the name his family gave him.

Back