• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 34-year-old man is facing felony child abuse and child neglect charges after deputies say he beat and choked a 13-year-old boy, then scrubbed a layer of skin off the child's hand.

The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office (PBSO) says Jermaine Anthony Gully was involved in a verbal argument with the boy in the master bedroom of a residence.

According to an arrest report, the argument became physical when Gully struck the boy with his closed fist multiple times in the chest and upper torso.

Once he stopped beating the child, deputies say Gully ordered the victim to wash off the writing that was on his hand. The boy complied with the order, however, deputies say Gully placed his hand around the child's neck and threw him onto one of the beds inside the master bedroom. According to an arrest report, Gully applied pressure to the boy's neck causing the victim to not be able to breathe. At this point, deputies say an unidentified person intervened and helped the boy escape Gully's attack.

Deputies say Gully then sent the boy to the dining room to eat and while the child was sitting at the dining room table, Gully grabbed the victim's right hand (which had the writing on it) and applied pressure to the wrist area.

The child told investigators that he thought Gully was going to break his wrist. Deputies say Gully took a scrub brush and scrubbed the boy's right forearm until the first layer of skin was completely removed. According to PBSO, Gully did not provide any medical attention to the victim after the injury occurred.

Jermaine Anthony Gully was arrested and is facing felony child abuse and child neglect charges.

The arrest report did not reveal details on the nature of the relationship (if any) between Gully and the boy.
https://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-...y-scrubbing-a-layer-of-his-skin-off-his-wrist
WPTV-Jermaine-Anthony-Gully_1513450887998_74407663_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

I will NEVER understand how a mother could be so weak to sit by while someone hurt their children, physically or emotionally. I've been the beaten wife, I left because I never wanted my kids to see that, was it scary???? Yes!, but my kids welfare came before anyone or anything. To me there's only 2 acceptable places for a mother to be after after she see someone abusing her children like this and that's an interrogation room giving a play by play of how you killed the bastard or a morgue because you fought like hell protecting your child. At the very least pick up the phone to get help.

So, is his hairstyle the African American version of a mullet? Short in the front, long party dreads in the back?

Back