• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A man from Washington state has been charged with sexually assaulting his 12-year-old stepdaughter from the time she was just eight years old and forcing her to have incestuous sex with her older half-brother.

Police in the City of Black Diamond arrested the 38-year-old stepfather on December 8, a day after the alleged victim confided in a friend at her middle school that she had been subjected to prolonged sexual abuse at home.

When school officials interviewed the girl, the 12-year-old revealed that she felt suicidal after suffering years of sexual abuse at the hands of her stepfather and half-brother, who is now aged 17.

The 38-year-old suspected child rapist has been charged with first-degree child rape, second-degree child rape and two counts of sexual exploitation of a minor.

His son was taken into protective custody. During a taped interview with investigators, the 17-year-old boy reportedly confessed that he had been having sex with his half-sister 'for a long time,' and that at times the father would join them.

The 38-year-old man lived in Black Diamond with his son and stepdaughter. According to the girl, the abuse started in the summer of 2013, when she was eight years old, and continued for the next four years.

The middle-schooler told police her latest sexual encounter with her stepfather took place in October.

The child also told investigators that on one occasion, her stepdad drove her to a Walgreens pharmacy in Covington to purchase a 'morning after' pill to prevent a pregnancy after his condom broke during intercourse.

The girl also said that during her sexual encounters with her stepbrother, her stepdad would take photographs and record the abuse on video.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5184777/Man-38-raped-stepdaughter-starting-8.html

His son was taken into protective custody. During a taped interview with investigators, the 17-year-old boy reportedly confessed that he had been having sex with his half-sister 'for a long time,' and that at times the father would join them.

No charges for the 17 year old son who sexually assaulted the girl? Not sure that is the correct choice.

No charges for the 17 year old son who sexually assaulted the girl? Not sure that is the correct choice.
Maybe because they are saying the dad made him. But he was old enough to know better and could have told somebody and stopped it.

The 38-year-old man lived in Black Diamond with his son and stepdaughter.
Where is her mom at? Does she live their too or did she leave the girl with the stepdad?

Maybe because they are saying the dad made him. But he was old enough to know better and could have told somebody and stopped it.

Where is her mom at? Does she live their too or did she leave the girl with the stepdad?

How exactly would he "know better" when he only knows what he was taught? He was forced to start having sex with his sister when he was 12-13 years old, a child! There is no excuse for abusing his son. Just because he is a male, it is not acceptable.

How exactly would he "know better" when he only knows what he was taught? He was forced to start having sex with his sister when he was 12-13 years old, a child!

When he started raping his sister he was quite young, and I am willing to cut him some slack. But now he is 17, just months away from being a legal adult. The "I didn't know better" excuse does not work forever.

How exactly would he "know better" when he only knows what he was taught? He was forced to start having sex with his sister when he was 12-13 years old, a child! There is no excuse for abusing his son. Just because he is a male, it is not acceptable.
I knew as a 12 year old that peeking into the bathroom to watch my older sisters bathe and jacking off while doing it was wrong. There is no way in hell that this kid didn't know. I bet none of his friends were having sex with their sisters. Charge this beast.

I hope she never finds this post.
Sweetie, if you DO find this post NONE OF THIS IS YOUR FAULT.

I really hope she gets the therapy I never got.

When he started raping his sister he was quite young, and I am willing to cut him some slack. But now he is 17, just months away from being a legal adult. The "I didn't know better" excuse does not work forever.

i do think the young man has been abused too but you can be abused and also be someone who is culpable for the crimes you commit. we routinely condemn mothers who are in abusive relationships and permit the abuse of their children. he was around 13 when this started, he should have been the one who brought this to light, not the girl. i suspect that the only thing that stopped him from continuing to rape her into her teenhood was getting caught

his involvement probably prolonged her from coming out about it too. two against one in terms of fear, manipulation, etc.

Cause at 12 years old I knew not to have sex, force sex or do anything sexual with a sibling. But I get it at 12-13 but he was 15 16 17 he knew better by then and could have told someone.

Bitches also know better then to stay with a man who beats them, people who are held captive also know better than to care for their abusers but they still care for them in some twisted way! Who's to say daddy dearest wasn't abusing that boy long before he was 12-13 and being forced to fuck his sister. I'm so sick of the double standards. Because y'all know damn well if it was a 12-13 year old girl being forced to fuck her little brother and she was in fear of her dad like I'm sure this boy was then none of you would be saying shit. Holy run on sentence. It's late and I don't even care. I'm not even going to fix it. Lol

Back