• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Eta: @GlowSands: Sigh. God has nothing to do with any of it. Nobody brought faith into the equation but you, and if sharing your religious viewpoint in a public forum is your agenda, the last place you should be is here. Nobody wants to argue about it. Drop it from your vocabulary if you want anyone to take you seriously.. Not out of disrespect because they disagree with your faith, but because it has no bearing whatsoever in the discussion.

You know what's not an arguable point? This baby was shaken and smashed to death. People obviously aren't infallible but I'm pretty confident the professionals who work out the timelines in these situations aren't wrong often. If there is actually an admission from her, like it occurred when she was "just frustrated"... Uh, sorry, call me close minded but that kiiiinda seals it for me.

so the News Media is JUDGE | JURY?

Gina did not do this. Read and re-read the news reports. Have any of you seen the way that father has been reacting not up set. Left the state went Utah, some say they moved thetr. That baby has not been dead a week and they left. Didn't show up in court I don't believe for a min she did this. He said he gave the babys stuff away. And the father said Gina text them at 7:45 and told the babysitter to give him a bottle and lay him down. Than they didn't get there until 9:30pm. If that was my baby I would have running to him. How is it the there's four adults in there, and a three year old is the one who seen Gina shake the baby and throw him. But none of the adults say that. I find that pretty ridiculous just really ridiculous. And there has only been 9 arrests in that area this year I find something wrong with the investigation!!! Something is wrong with the fathers story. I suspect more is to this story. Oh wait I forgot the news media is the Judge and the Jury.. So she's already convicted because the new said she did it really you guys get a life.

And for those of you who said she confessed, I have never seen a confession where is it?
OH MY GAWD JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!

I was just thinking that she can google the shit out of a baby killer and figure out how to come make an effort to defend the bitch, so why can't she google a little bit of english and grammar??? I'm sure it will be the internet's fault that she's an idiot now....BAM!
You're delightful

The trial just happened and she was found NOT GUILTY! Now what? So rod2pop, NOW who just fucked themselves in the ass?....
[doublepost=1513319917,1513319853][/doublepost]So Journey333 was right all along. NOW WHAT?
[doublepost=1513320550][/doublepost]
I was just thinking that she can google the shit out of a baby killer and figure out how to come make an effort to defend the bitch, so why can't she google a little bit of english and grammar??? I'm sure it will be the internet's fault that she's an idiot now....BAM!

She was found not guilty....who's the idiot NOW?

The trial just happened and she was found NOT GUILTY! Now what? So rod2pop, NOW who just fucked themselves in the ass?....
[doublepost=1513319917,1513319853][/doublepost]So Journey333 was right all along. NOW WHAT?
[doublepost=1513320550][/doublepost]

She was found not guilty....who's the idiot NOW?
Do you have a link to this information?

--Al
[doublepost=1513334107][/doublepost]Well what do you know. She was acquitted.
FAIRFIELD — Gina N. Bailey was found not guilty Thursday of second-degree murder in the Dec. 17, 2015, death of 18-month-old Thor Thompson, who Bailey was baby-sitting.

Defense attorney Stuart Hanlon said after the verdicts by the jury – who also found Bailey, 25, not guilty of felony assault on a child causing death – that 11 of the 12 jurors decided Bailey was not guilty 20 minutes into deliberations that began last Friday.

Seems the defense managed to raise enough reasonable doubt to get her freed.
After lunch, jurors surprised Foor [the judge] and the lawyers. Instead of saying they remained deadlocked, they requested to review the testimony of a defense expert witness whose testimony centered around Bailey’s confession about shaking and then dropping Thompson a few hours before he lapsed into unconsciousness and later died.

The expert said the confession was flawed because Bailey was developmentally disabled and “suggestible.” That led to the conclusion the police interview tactics tainted her so-called confession.

Link #1
Link #2

--Al

Mmm, except there's legitimate doubt in the Borden case, even more now.

I agree that her release was a travesty of justice. :rage:
Lizzie did it, the only reason there is "doubt" is because people pay more to read about conspiracy theories and challenging reality, than the truth. It makes the reader believe they are privilege to secrets and gives them the illusion they are smarter than everyone else. Perfect examples are the JFK assassination and the Moon landings conspiracy knuckleheads.

As for our little missy, Gina, she got away with murder.

I've never entirely bought that she DID do it, @Craygor There are too many holes. =/ But then, it was far too long ago to prove or disprove now.

At this point? I'm hoping some vigilante will find little miss Gina.

Oh, THIS is what you were talking about.

This lannosaurwhoever hit my inbox to say neener neener.
Bitch, whet?

No, I DON'T regret my words.
While I indeed turn out to be wrong, the info we had made her look guilty as fuck.
So she was acquitted... so was OJ.

She was found “not guilty” of the charges brought against her because the jury felt she was overcharged by the DA.

- The jury foreman told Solano County Superior Court Judge Peter B. Foor on Tuesday that jurors may have been deadlocked because of a jury instruction.
That instruction directs jurors to accept the conclusion that points to innocence if two or more reasonable conclusions can be made – and one of those reasonable conclusions points to innocence and another to guilt. -

https://www.dailyrepublic.com/all-d...y-of-murder-assault-in-death-of-18-month-old/

I’m currently working on getting the court transcripts and the confession video which will all prove that both Gina and Adam are guilty of murduring an innocent child. Her own husband said on the stand that “Gina told me that she did it”. She was found “not guilty”, she wasn’t found to be innocent.

It’s laughable that Mary still defends her trashy relative considering that not a single person showed up to witness the trial. Hanlon’s wife and a couple reporters were the only people who ever sat on GB’s side of the courtroom throughout the entire trial. Once these records are released you will all be able to see how many times Adam lied throughout the investigation and during the trial. The CA justice system should infuriate everyone who resides there and relies on them to keep you guys safe. It doesn’t matter that the police are there when the DA office can’t prosecute and allow the police officers to do their jobs.

What a shitshow repetitive thread.
Felt like I was in Groundhog Day.

I think she did it. BAM!
Is that how it is done in hillbilly town?

Poor Thor. Pity he didn't have one or two of these advocates to help keep him alive. Seek medical help if a child is throwing up blood. I don't care if its your child or a random stranger on the street. :facepalm:

Just hope this thread dies. I hate Gina and her stupid sad face. Poor baby Thor died, the only fact I give a damn about.

Just wait until I expose her police tape confession for everyone to watch in all its graphic detail. Mary won't have a leg to stand on once that public record is released.

Back