• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An angry mum bludgeoned her 12-year-old daughter to death with a meat cleaver because she didn't want to go to school.

Kateryna Dobrodiy, 12, had gone into the kitchen at her family home in the city of Kropyvnytskyi, Ukraine, where she asked her mum Olena if she could stay at home.

When she refused, unhappy Kateryna, who complained of being tired, kept asking until the 35-year-old anaesthetist flew into a rage, grabbed the cleaver and slammed it into the girl's head.

As the girl lay dead on the floor in her own blood, the mum dressed her in her school clothes, stuffed her in the boot of her car and then drove her to a remote part of the city outskirts where she dumped the body.

She then returned to clean up the blood before calling the cops later in the evening to report her daughter missing.

After a five-day search involving local volunteers as well as Kateryna's mum, the body was found.

CCTV footage showed the mum's car had been in the area and a forensic examination of the vehicle found traces of the girl's blood.

Ukrainian police chief Vyacheslav Abroskin told local media: 'The girl was found dead at a distance of 3.1 miles from her home.

'Based on evidence, the girl's mother was detained on suspicion of the murder.'

It was revealed that Mrs Dobrodiy, who worked as an anesthetist in a local oncology hospital, has a history of mental illness and had undergone psychiatric treatment from time to time.

Kateryna's horrified grandmother said: 'I don't understand it.

'The day before, Kateryna asked her mother if she could stay at home and her mother was OK with it.'

The woman now faces life in jail.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5183257/Mother-hacked-daughter-12-death-meat-cleaver.html
475C480D00000578-5183257-Kateryna_Dobrodiy_12_had_gone_into_the_kitchen_at_her_family_hom-m-65_1513345322030.jpg
475C480900000578-5183257-image-a-66_1513345326229.jpg

.... angry mum bludgeoned her 12-year-old daughter to death with a meat cleaver ... Mrs Dobrodiy, who worked as an anesthetist ... has a history of mental illness ....
Two things. The first is, the girl wasn't "bludgeoned" with a meat cleaver, she was "hacked" with a meat cleaver. The second is, what idiots allow a person with a history of mental illness to practice anesthesiology? Besides the surgeon, the anesthetist has the most dangerous part of an operation and they trust a fucking psycho with that job?

Wow!

Just wow! That was a hell of a reaction.

My mom was usually okay with it, as long as I did something semi productive while I was home. Unless I was sick.

If I didn't want to go to school, I'd just tell mom and she'd call the school for me and excuse me. I usually only did it once or twice a semester and my best friend and I would take the day off.

My wife allows our boys to take one day per 9 week term without question.

Latest posts

Back