• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/crime/article189742794.html
The dog bit two children before it was taken away.

Now, seven months after the second attack, Pierce County prosecutors have charged the dog’s owner with owning a dog that attacks.

The 39-year-old woman is scheduled to be arraigned Dec. 27.

She was the one who called animal control officers May 25 after her dog, Jagger, bit a neighborhood child playing nearby.
[....]
Jagger was following its owner back and forth between the house and car. When the owner came outside, it saw the dog biting a little boy’s neck.

“The defendant said the dog needed to be put down and had previously bitten another child in the same family,” records show.

Jagger allegedly bit the responding animal control officer as he tried to put a leash on the dog.

The boy was taken to Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital, where doctors found he suffered a puncture wound to the shoulder, “severe disfiguring wounds to the neck” and a puncture wound on the back.

The child’s parents said the boy required surgery.

Last year, the owner was cited for her dog after it bit a different child. Details of that attack were not immediately known.

Sorry but it needs to be put down.
The owne...uh I mean dog.
Awww hell do them both.

“The defendant said the dog needed to be put down and had previously bitten another child in the same family,” records show.

If that had been my kid, the dog would've been dead the first time.

That dog needs to be put down. And I rarely ever think that. =/

The owner? Needs to be taken behind the house and damn well shot.

jagger allegedly bit the responding animal control officer as he tried to put a leash on the dog.

Asked why it was so hard to catch the dog, the animal control officer responded,

"He's got the moves like Jagger, he's got the moves like Jagger, got the mooo-oooo--ooves like Jagger!"

Last edited:
Back