• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I remember this story. She looks like the evil witch bitch she is. I bet she'll fly around the prison on a broom. That poor little doll baby. :( You can see the sadness in his face. Broke my heart when I read that he asked his teacher if his mom beating him with a belt buckle was normal. :bigtears: No person, let alone a child, should have to endure such pain, fear and humiliation, and to hear he was sexually abused on top of it all! She even wanted to abuse and belittle him in death by preventing his burial. Nasty bitch. Rest in peace sweetie, so sorry that your mom was an inhuman POS.

I'm glad they're holding the fucktards at protective services accountable too. About time! :punch:

Omg this little boy looks exactly like my sweet nephew... he WAS someone's sweet nephew. I remember when this happened & how horrible I felt for him and rereading this... I literally have a face full of tears. I've never gotten this little guy out of my head& idk why but I don't think I'm supposed to

Omg this little boy looks exactly like my sweet nephew... he WAS someone's sweet nephew. I remember when this happened & how horrible I felt for him and rereading this... I literally have a face full of tears. I've never gotten this little guy out of my head& idk why but I don't think I'm supposed to
I am thankful to hear that. You're right. And none of us should ever forget any of these innocent faces. In my opinion, there is no greater task than raising children, but the human race is failing miserably.

The failing waste of space Social Workers involved in his CPS case are now formally being charged!!!

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...gabriel-fernandez-torture-20160407-story.html
[doublepost=1483316527,1460057658][/doublepost]This little boy was failed by everyone. ....just coming to light that NINE officers failed to notice and or looked the other way despite numerous school teachers making reports of suspe ted abuse....NINE FUCKING OFFICERS!!!

Gabriel Fernandez was doused in pepper spray, forced to eat his own feces and vomit, had cigarettes put out on his skin, and was beaten with a bat and shot with a BB gun - among other atrocities - by his mom and her boyfriend before they murdered him in 2013, prosecutors say.

Four social workers are also being prosecuted because of his death, but the deputies - one of whom allegedly declared that a child being burned with cigarettes was 'not an emergency' - are still at work, the LA Times reported.

During that time nine sheriff's deputies investigated Gabriel's home and found nothing amiss - even as his school teachers fretted about his many injuries, which included black eyes, BB-gun marks on his face and burns on his head.

Fernandez and Aguirre, who is not Gabriel's father, both go to trial in March for Gabriel's death, both charged with murder and a special circumstance of torture.

And four social workers - Stefanie Rodriguez, Patricia Clement, Kevin Bom and Gregory Merritt - face one count each of felony child abuse and falsifying public records. They will have a preliminary hearing on the 17th of this month.

But only now has it emerged how sheriff's deputies failed the young boy in his time of need - and how they got away with it.

I really hope these fuckers dont get a bullshit sentence!!

even as his school teachers fretted about his many injuries, which included black eyes, BB-gun marks on his face and burns on his head.

Oh his poor teachers .... god bless them for trying, it must have been devastating to hear that he slipped through the fingers of help so spectacularly.

Out of all the stories i have read on DD, this one absolutely breaks my heart the most. This poor baby suffered so much at the hands of his demon mother and her boyfriend. PLEASE let them be punished accordingly. I am so sorry you had to go through that Gabriel. May you be at peace now .

Prelim hearing for the 4 cps fuckwads...pretty fucking heartbreaking.

http://m.sanfernandosun.com/news/article_4683928c-e742-11e6-9744-1b98073d47bc.html?mode=jqm

A Palmdale elementary school teacher testified Monday, Jan. 30, that she called a county social worker -- charged alongside three colleagues with child abuse and falsifying records -- multiple times to report that one of her students said his mother punched him and shot him in the face with a BB gun.

The boy, 8-year-old Gabriel Fernandez, died on May 24, 2013. Prosecutors said he had a fractured skull, several broken ribs and burns over his body.

His mother, Pearl Fernandez, 33, and her then-boyfriend, Isauro Aguirre, 36, are awaiting trial on a murder charge stemming from her son's death. The District Attorney's Office plans to seek the death penalty against the two.

Gabriel's death prompted a firestorm of criticism of the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services over reports that social workers repeatedly visited the family's home in response to allegations of abuse, but the boy was left in the custody of his mother.

Two social workers and two of their supervisors --- Stefanie Rodriguez, 31, Patricia Clement, 66, Kevin Bom, 37, and Gregory Merritt, 61 -- were fired from their jobs following an internal investigation into the case. Merritt appealed his firing and was temporarily reinstated by order of the Civil Service Commission, but that order was vacated last May by a judge who cited errors by the commission.

All four are charged with one felony count each of child abuse and falsifying records.

Teacher Jennifer Garcia, testifying in a preliminary hearing for the foursome, said she made her first call to a child welfare hotline to report Gabriel's injuries more than six months before he was killed.

Garcia taught first grade at Summerwind Elementary School for five years and Gabriel was a new student in her 2012 class, she said. Recalling her first meeting with his mother and Aguirre, the teacher said: “They looked mean and I did not want to get on their bad side.''

She said Gabriel had lots of behavioral issues.

“He was angry, he would kick kids under the table,'' the teacher said.

At first, she sent notes home to the mother about his behavior and got them back signed, but Garcia eventually stopped doing so because she believed the mother might be retaliating against the boy.

Garcia said she suspected drug use in the boy's home based on his comparison of some image in class to a bong and a time when he “pretended to snort something off of his desk.''

Gabriel was anxious about his homework and afraid to go home at times, the educator said. The first sign of abuse was when he told Garcia that his mother hit him with the buckle end of a belt and made him bleed, asking his teacher if that was “normal,'' she testified.

Garcia said she responded by calling the hotline on Oct. 30, 2012, and got a call back the next day from Rodriguez, who told the teacher that she was assigned to the case and “would go out and investigate.''

In November 2012, Gabriel showed up with bloody scabs on his head and chunks of his hair cut off and told the teacher “his mom hit him ... punched him in the face,'' Garcia said, prompting her to call Rodriguez again.

“As time went on and new injuries kept appearing, I started to feel like nothing was happening (with the case),'' Garcia testified.

When the boy came to school in January 2013 with bruises all over his face, he first said he'd fallen down and ultimately confessed that “my mom shot me in the face with a BB gun'' while making him do exercises, Garcia said.

The boy's mother, at an earlier parent-teacher conference, had told her: “I don't hit my kids, I make them do exercises,'' Garcia testified.

Twice Gabriel asked his teacher if she could call “that lady,'' though Garcia said she never told him about her own calls to the child welfare hotline. But he was also frightened about the consequences, telling Garcia at one point that when the social worker came to his house, he would get “hurt worse,'' she testified.

Rodriguez told the teacher she had a regularly scheduled visit so that it wouldn't be tied to any particular incidents, according to Garcia, who said she also tried to get counseling or other help for Gabriel.

“There (were) no services we could offer at that time,'' other than a flier about family counseling to send home to his mother, the teacher said. Convinced the mother wouldn't participate and might hurt the boy in response to seeing the flier, Garcia said she “threw it in the trash.''

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge M.L. Villar fielded several objections from various members of the five-member defense team during the teacher's testimony, striking some comments from the record.

Villar relied on an exception to the hearsay rule for testimony regarding incidents of alleged child abuse in allowing Garcia to relay what Gabriel had told her.

Prosecutors allege that Rodriguez and Clement falsified reports that should have documented signs of escalating physical abuse and the family's lapsed cooperation with DCFS.

Prosecutors also contend that Bom and Merritt knew or should have known they were approving false reports that conflicted with evidence of Gabriel's deteriorating physical health, allowing the boy to remain in the home until he died.

An investigation revealed that at times over an eight-month period preceding his death, Gabriel -- among other instances of violent abuse – was doused with pepper spray, forced to eat his own vomit and locked in a closet with a sock stuffed in his mouth to muffle his screams, authorities have said.

The preliminary hearing is expected to take roughly two weeks, according to Villar, who told the defendants that she runs a tight ship and expects them to be on time each day.

“If you're not here and it's a pattern, I will take you into custody,'' the judge warned.

If convicted, each of the four defendants faces up to 10 years in prison.

That teacher. OMG. Major props to her for trying to do the right thing. She did her best even when she chose to withdraw from contacting the mother because she knew it made things worse for Gabriel.

A man accused of torturing his girlfriend's 8-year-old son to death killed the child because he thought the boy was gay, a Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office prosecutor said during opening statements Monday.

Isauro Aguirre's defense attorney said his client admits to causing the injuries on Gabriel Fernandez's body, but that it only happened because Aguirre exploded in rage after Gabriel told his mom to leave her boyfriend, according to KTLA.

Aguirre, 32, is charged with murder with a special circumstance of torture.

Prosecutor Jon Hatami detailed the acts allegedly committed by Aguirre and the boy's mother, Pearl Fernandez, who also faces trial.

Hatami explained that the Palmdale couple beat Gabriel, bit him, burned him with cigarettes, whipped him, shot him with a B.B. gun, starved him, fed him cat litter, and kept him gagged and bound in a small cubby until he was found on May 22, 2013. The couple called first responders to treat Gabriel, but that was only in an attempt to mislead, the prosecutor said.

“They didn’t call 911 to help Gabriel. They called 911 to cover up what they did," Hatami said. "The defendant lied on the 911 call.”

The boy was hospitalized and died two days later. During his opening statements, Hatami showed the jury photos of the boy after he had been beaten.

The prosecutor said that Aguirre made Gabriel dress up in girls' clothes and go to school. He added that Aguirre just didn't like Gabriel and thought the boy was gay, and that was his motivation for his treatment of the child.

“Gabriel’s last vision was that man over there standing over Gabriel, beating him to death,” Hatami said.

Six-foot-2-inch Aguirre weighed 270 pounds at the time of the death, the prosecutor said, comparing his size to that of Gabriel, who was 59 pounds and 4 feet 1 inch tall.

“The evidence will show that the defendant is nothing more than a bully," Hatami said. "He was a security guard who intentionally tortured and abused a helpless and innocent little boy.”

Defense attorney John Allan said that Aguirre had a hard time handling stressful and chaotic situations.

"He is guilty of murder, but the special circumstance alleged, that he intended kill Gabriel with the infliction of torture, is not true," Allan said.

"Despite the horrific abuse, Isauro never intended for Gabriel to die," he said.

Hatami showed the jury text messages between Aguirre and the boy's mother and said they prove the couple conspired together to torture and kill Gabriel. The texts also show that the couple tried to conceal their actions against the boy in order to prevent anyone knowing that they were harming him, according to Hatami.

Los Angeles County Fire Department paramedic James Cermak testified Monday, saying he couldn’t believe what he saw when he responded to the 911 call of Gabriel in cardiac arrest at the couple's Palmdale apartment.

“It was just (an) unbelievable amount of trauma on his body,” Cermak said.

The trial against Aguirre is expected to last about eight weeks, and the boy's mother will be tried separately.

Four Los Angeles County social workers who were assigned to Gabriel's case also face charges in connection with the death.
http://fox13now.com/2017/10/16/man-...use-he-thought-child-was-gay-prosecutor-says/

I am getting sick and tired of reading that there was no intent to kill the child. If the two individuals in this case were too stupid to realize that the child could die from beatings and starvation than they really are too stupid to be allowed to live.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...slain-eight-year-old-boy-describes-abuse.html

Ezequiel C, Gabriel's 16-year-old brother, told how Aguirre put a sock over his brother's mouth on occasion and sometimes used a bandana to silence him.

He also said Aguirre kicked Gabriel in the face, stomach and groin and that he used a wooden hanger to beat him sometimes.

When his injuries were visible, he says the pair told him to lie and say Gabriel suffered them when they were playing.

The couple also used to taunt Gabriel by calling him gay and would force him to wear girl's clothes to school, he said.

Gabriel's brother said he used to take a change of clothes in his backpack and change at school. Once, when his mother found out, she punched him in the face, he said.

In addition to beatings, they tortured the boy by forcing him to eat spoiled food. His brother described how they once made him eat rotten spinach and even made him eat his own vomit when he threw up onto the table afterwards.

They also forced him to eat cat litter and cat feces.

The boy's teenage sister, named only as Virginia, also testified on Wednesday. She fought back tears as she told how they only ever picked on Gabriel and left her and her brother alone.

On May 22, 2013, the night of Gabriel's death, she said she watched as Aguirre punched him repeatedly in the head. When he fell to the ground after the fatal blow, Aguirre and the boy's mother panicked, she said.

They placed him in the shower and slapped him continuously to try to revive him but were unsuccessful and eventually called 911.

When paramedics arrived, they claimed he had been playing with his brother in the cabinet where they made him sleep and that he hit his head.

Paramedics who responded to the 911 call said the abuse Gabriel suffered was unspeakable.

Aguirre does not deny torturing the boy or being responsible for his death. He has however pleaded not guilty to murder and a special circumstance allegation of murder involving the infliction of torture because he says he did not mean for Gabriel to die.

Graphic Picture Warning
4580A9A300000578-4998594-image-m-26_1508451399414.jpg

You did not want this little boy to die so you could continue to beat and abuse him. This thing that gave birth to him should just be shot and left to die in a ditch.

Oh, this poor baby!! Look at how bruised and battered he is! I hate these two creatures for what they did to him. My wish is for someone in prison to treat them the way they treated Gabriel.

Could hit the guy with hate crime charges quite easily now if they wanted/needed to.

If i read right he's up for death penalty anyways as is though.

Ezequiel C, Gabriel's 16-year-old brother, told how Aguirre put a sock over his brother's mouth on occasion and sometimes used a bandana to silence him.

He also said Aguirre kicked Gabriel in the face, stomach and groin and that he used a wooden hanger to beat him sometimes.

What the ever loving fuck??? My older kids (19, 17) would beat MY fucking ass if i ever came CLOSE to hurting their baby sister (1) or their baby brother (9) in any way...and i am not just saying that.... they literally would practically kill me if they saw me or knew of me hurting the babes!

This hurts....either that kid was so fucking innured from his own abuse growing up that he figured even at 16 that its life...OR hes just as fucking heartless as the fucking murdering fucks.

What the ever loving fuck??? My older kids (19, 17) would beat MY fucking ass if i ever came CLOSE to hurting their baby sister (1) or their baby brother (9) in any way...and i am not just saying that.... they literally would practically kill me if they saw me or knew of me hurting the babes!

This hurts....either that kid was so fucking innured from his own abuse growing up that he figured even at 16 that its life...OR hes just as fucking heartless as the fucking murdering fucks.
He was 12 at the time and that thing wearing a man suite most likely threaten him too.

He was 12 at the time and that thing wearing a man suite most likely threaten him too.

Ah didnt think of the age difference thank you! So i suppose the poor kid had probably went through the some sort of abuse as well...fuck.

The boyfriend of Gabriel Fernandez's mother has been found guilty of first-degree murder in connection with the boy's May 2013 death.

A jury found Isauro Aguirre, 37, guilty of intentionally killing the 8-year-old boy after the court heard horrific descriptions of the torture the child endured.

The jury began deliberating on Tuesday, after the four-week trial, and announced late Wednesday morning that they had reached a verdict.

Los Angeles County Deputy District Attorney Jon Hatami had argued that Aguirre systematically abused and tortured Gabriel because he thought the boy was gay.

The boy was taken to a hospital in May 2013 when he stopped breathing. He had a cracked skull and broken ribs, with B.B. pellets in his lung and groin, the Los Angeles Times reported. He was declared brain dead and died two days later.

Aguirre and the boy’s mother, Pearl Fernandez, worked to keep their treatment of Gabriel hidden by using makeup to cover up his bruises, Hatami said. The two exchanged text messages discussing their treatment of the boy, which included putting him in ice water.

Aguirre bit, whipped, bound and gagged Gabriel, as well as fed him cat litter and feces, Hatami said. The prosecutor argued that Aguirre enjoyed abusing and torturing the small boy.

Six-foot-2-inch Aguirre weighed 270 pounds at the time of the death, the prosecutor said, comparing his size to that of Gabriel, who was 59 pounds and 4 feet 1 inch tall.

During the trial, Hatami showed the jury weapons that were found in the couple’s Palmdale home.

He called Aguirre "evil."

The prosecutor wiped tears from his face after the verdict was read.

Aguirre’s defense team argued that while he admitted to hurting the boy, he did not intend to kill him. His attorneys said Aguirre became angry over Gabriel wanting his mother to end her relationship with the man.

A first-degree murder conviction can result in 25 years to life in prison, and Aguirre also faces the death penalty in this case. The penalty phase of the trial begins on Nov. 27.

Pearl Fernandez will be tried separately. Four Los Angeles County social workers who were assigned to Gabriel's case also face charges in connection with the death.
http://fox4kc.com/2017/11/15/mother...-systematic-torture-murder-of-8-year-old-boy/

His attorneys said Aguirre became angry over Gabriel wanting his mother to end her relationship with the man

So what? That makes it OK fpr the asshole to beat the boy?? Fuck i hate defense lawyers

December 13, 2017

A jury has recommended that Isauro Aguirre, the Palmdale man convicted of murdering his girlfriend's 8-year-old son, be sentenced to death.

Aguirre, 37, had faced the death penalty or life in prison without the possibility of parole after being found guilty of first-degree murder on Nov. 15 in the killing of Gabriel Fernandez, according to the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office. The jury also found a true a special circumstance allegation that the little boy had been tortured.

Jury deliberations in the penalty phase began Monday afternoon in the downtown L.A. criminal courthouse. On Tuesday, jurors say they were deadlocked, but Superior Court Judge George Lomeli sent them back to continue seeking a decision.

The jury of seven women and five men returned their recommendation for Aguirre's sentence on Wednesday afternoon.

Aguirre did not appear to react after the recommendation was announced in court. His sentencing was set for March 8.

Deputy DA John Hatami, who prosecuted the case along with Deputy DA Scott Yang, had called the defendant "pure evil."

"At least there's a little bit of justice for Gabriel, and there's a little bit of justice for his family," he said following Aguirre's conviction.

Attempting to spare his client from being executed for the killing, defense attorney John Alan had tried to paint Aguirre, who was employed at a senior living facility, as a "kind" and "compassionate" man while appealing to the jury for mercy in closing arguments Monday.

Alan also told jurors that his client had never committed a crime prior to meeting the victim's mother, Pearl Fernandez, and did not deserve to die.

“If Isauro is sentenced to death, his family will be devastated," he said.

During the four-week trial, prosecutors argued that Aguirre participated in the systemic and severe abuse of Gabriel for months before the boy's death in May 2013. They said Aguirre hated Gabriel because he thought the child was gay, and that motivated his treatment of the boy.
http://ktla.com/2017/12/13/jury-rec...enced-to-death-for-gabriel-fernandezs-murder/
fernandez1.jpg

A mother has pleaded guilty to torturing and murdering her eight-year-old son because her boyfriend thought the boy was gay.

Pearl Sinthia Fernandez, 34, pleaded guilty to first-degree murder and admitted the special circumstance allegation of intentional murder by torture in Los Angeles on Thursday.

Fernandez and her 37-year-old boyfriend Isauro Aguirre horrendously abused her son, Gabriel Fernandez, for months leading up to the boy’s death on May 22, 2013.

Fernandez faces life in prison without parole when she is sentenced on June 7.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...les-mom-pleads-guilty-torture-slay-son-8.html
4941009E00000578-0-image-m-3_1518732119134.jpg

Just as ugly without the clown make up as when she has it on.

If there’s no death penalty then she’d better get LWOP. :punch::punch::punch:

Back