• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An Ohio college student was arrested after he tried to solicit an undercover police officer posing as a 15-year-old boy for sex online by offering him lube, Sprite, and chicken alfredo, police said on Wednesday.

Albert Maruna, 22, responded to a notice on a dating app on December 5, according to police in Austintown.

Maruna, who is enrolled as a student at Youngstown State University, allegedly told the officer that he didn’t believe his age, which was thought to be 15, was an obstacle to an intimate relationship, WKBN-TV reported.

The officer then received nude photos Maruna took of himself, according to police.

He also engaged in sexually explicit chats with the officer, it was alleged.

‘You are my one and only,’ Maruna told the officer.

Police allege Maruna tried to arrange a face-to-face meeting. He allegedly insisted that the ‘boy’ come to their meeting wearing a jock strap.

On Tuesday afternoon, Maruna arranged to meet the officer at a location in Austintown.

Maruna allegedly told the officer that he was going to bring lube, Sprite, and chicken alfredo.

When the two met, Maruna was arrested. He was charged with importuning, disseminating matter harmful or obscene to juveniles, possession of criminal tools and unlawful sexual conduct with a minor.

Police found him with a Tupperware container full of chicken alfredo in addition to other items.

Investigators who questioned Maruna said that he did not believe sex with a 15-year-old boy was wrong.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ried-seduce-undercover-cop-posing-boy-15.html
4750F05E00000578-0-image-m-45_1513233060518.jpg

Ewww, I would expect he'd have to offer a whole lot more than that. Cheap bastard.

Police found him with a Tupperware container full of chicken alfredo in addition to other items.

I wonder if his mama cooked that chicken alfredo for pedo bear up there? Something to keep his 15yo victim busy while he raped him. Everybody knows how teenage boys, bottomless pits.

Cuz Chicken Alfredo is what brings all the boys to the yard ;)

..... Lala- la la la
Warm it up!

You mean to tell me a 15yo can't get lubricant sprite and chicken Alfredo on their own?
Dude is an idiot and deserved to get caught.

Prison is gonna looooove his big mushy ass and that teensy mouth.
He is gonna have tons of action, but sadly no alfredo or lube.
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

It just occurred to me...
What if...
it wasn't alfredo sauce.

BLLLAAAAARRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHH!
:vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:

He sent NUDE photos of himself??? Do the police officers get psychological counseling after something like that? I didn't see them, I can imagine them, I don't wanna, my brain just does that, it hates me. I need psychological counseling now.

Do your moobs hang low,
Do they wobble to and fro,
Can you tie them in a knot
Can you tie them in a bow?

--Al

4750EC8000000578-0-image-m-52_1513233157064.jpg

How did he get so fat with such a tiny mouth? It looks like his suit is going to explode.

Last edited:
What if...
it wasn't alfredo sauce.

... doesn't bear thinking about. :vomit:

Damn glad this was a set up, can you imagine the nightmares he'd have given a real 15 year old?

Dear pedo, there is PLENTY wrong with wanting sex with a fifteen year old. -_-

Last edited:
Not even a two piece and a biscuit from Popeyes........

“AUSTINTOWN, Ohio – An Ohio college student faces multiple charges after police say he tried to have sex with an underage boy, who turned out to be an undercover officer, according to WXIX.

Austintown police arrested Albert Maruna IV, 22, a student at Youngstown State University, on charges of attempted unlawful sexual contact with a minor, disseminating matter harmful to juveniles, possessing criminal tools and importuning.

Maruna allegedly thought he was chatting with an underage boy on an online dating app. Police say Maruna sent nude photos of himself using the app, and said graphic, sexual things in the chat.

During their exchanges, the undercover officer said he was just 15, but Maruna replied that he didn’t believe in age, according to WKBN.

They arranged to meet in Austintown on Tuesday, with Maruna promising to bring chicken Alfredo and Sprite to the meeting, police said.

According to WXIX, officers arrested Maruna after he showed up with an iPhone, a laptop, several zip drives, a bottle of lubrication, two bottles of Sprite and a container of chicken Alfredo.

Maruna remains in custody at the Mahoning County Jail.”

http://wgntv.com/2017/12/13/ohio-ma...ose&utm_medium=dose_12&utm_campaign=trade_sex

Was it Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo?

Or homemade?

If homemade, did he use heavy whipping cream and freshly shaved Parmesan with a dash of Asiago?

Details matter, folks. Details!!

Okay.

Once this thread was merged, I am no longer hungry.

I withdraw my recipe question and I’m nauseous that this dude was looking for man/boy love.

Not surprised. At all.

But no longer hungry.

He was trying to seduce the boy AND he sent nude pics of himself to the boy? Did you see his pictures? Clearly he's a candidate for an insanity defence.

Fat Albert gets a 7 day jail sentence after pleading guilty.

17003579_G.jpg

June 18, 2018
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio -
A 23-year-old man turned himself over to the Mahoning County Jail on Monday, ready to begin serving a seven-day sentence behind bars, after pleading guilty to trying to have sex with an underage boy.

Albert Maruna IV was originally charged with three charges of importuning, four charges on disseminating matter harmful to juveniles and one charge of possessing criminal tools.

He was sentenced on Friday to seven days in the Mahoning County Jail, to begin on Monday, June 18th.

Following the stint in jail, Maruna will also be required to be on house arrest for 120 days, probation for three years, and will be required to register as a Tier 1 sex offender.

[...]

http://www.wfmj.com/story/38448057/chicken-alfredo-lube-brought-to-sex-sting-ends-in-jail-sentence

Back