• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Keepalowprofile

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kcra...-west-sacramento-suspect-outstanding/12240134

WEST SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KCRA) —
Three children were killed Wednesday night inside a West Sacramento apartment complex, and their mother's husband was arrested hours later near I-80 in Sacramento, officers said.

Roger Hodges, 33, of West Sacramento, was taken into custody at about midnight Thursday by California Highway Patrol officers off Interstate 80 and West El Camino Avenue, West Sacramento police Sgt. Roger Kinney said.
Hodges, who was married to the children's mother, was detained without incident. No additional details about the arrest were released. Police have not determined if Hodges was the children's father, Kinney said.

The triple-homicide happened sometime after 9 p.m. at the Timbers Apartments on Touchstone Place.

The initial 911 call came in as a domestic violence incident, and as police were on the way to the apartment, someone called 911 again to report the children were possibly dead, Kinney said.

First responders performed life-saving measures on the children, but all three were pronounced dead at the scene. Details as to how they were killed have not yet been released.

[...]

The mother witnessed Hodges kill her children, and she was a victim of domestic violence, Kinney said. No details about what happened to her were released.

Give him the death penalty.
Let his wife push the button, flip the switch, pull the trigger...
you name it.
Or life behind bars with no parole and all he can eat beatings.

Well, you know he did, Jack. More than likely it was for domestic violence.

Wonder if he had a record prior to the woman inviting him into her childrens lives.
I'm sure as the story unfolds and more information comes out, there will be other incidents of violence.

It wasnt known if he is the father or stepdad of the kids.
But either way, I'm sure there was other violence.
[doublepost=1505421419,1505394299][/doublepost]He is the father of the children.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-domestic-violence-leaves-sacramento-kids-dead-49840725

Oh wow the kids are beautiful. I really feel for the mother of these children. She will forever be haunted by their last moments alive. Unable to protect them in that moment. She will have lots of regrets for not getting out of this relationship sooner. I'm not going to bash her. I have no doubt she is suffering for her choices.

Robert-Hodges20.jpg

What Beautiful Children My Heart Goes Out To Their Mother
Fuck you for posting that picture, Sugar. I mean that nicely. Usually I don't feel much of anything when I see these pictures, but that one really gets me. Those two were so excited and happy to have a aby in the home. That grin gets me. I want to be in the line to torture this piece of shit.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/california-dad-allegedly-murdered-3-221402160.html

Robert Hodges, 32, is charged with three counts of premeditated first-degree murder in connection with the deaths,Yolo County District Attorney Jeff Reisig said at a news conference on Monday.

Hodges is also charged with two counts of use of a deadly weapon and one count of attempted murder, for an alleged altercation with his wife, Reisig said.

The children were found dead in an apartment in West Sacramento, California, on Wednesday night, authorities have said.

At 9:22 p.m., police responded to a call at the residence. On their way to the scene, officers received another call that “there were possibly three children deceased,” according West Sacramento police Sgt. Roger Kinney.

“It’s horrific and very difficult to deal with,” Kinney previously said.

Officials identified the deceased children as Kelvin Hodges, 11; Julie Hodges, 9; and 7-month-old Lucas Hodges.

The criminal complaint alleges their dad used a belt as a deadly weapon against Kelvin and Julie, but the coroner’s office has not disclosed how Lucas died.

“The mother is holding up the best she can, considering her three children were murdered,” Kinney told PEOPLE about Hodges’ wife, whose identity has not been released due to the nature of the incident. “She has a lot of family support.”

Hodges was arraigned on Monday afternoon and pleaded not guilty to the charges. He is being held without bond.

He requested a public defender and is expected to return to court on Oct. 2 for a preliminary hearing.

In the series of charges against Hodges, court documents state there were special circumstances in multiple murders and accuse him of lying in wait. Under California law, this makes him eligible for the death penalty should he be found guilty.

Reisig told reporters on Monday that it could “take months” to determine whether prosecutors would pursue an execution.

The community has been shaken by the news.

Sacramento Bee[/a] that it is the worst mass killing in the county since he took office in 1999.

“It is absolutely devastating to a lot of us, even those of us not directly involved in the investigation,” Prieto said. “This is the first triple homicide that I’m aware of. But even a double or triple homicide of adults is a different issue. When you start talking about infants, it’s just so devastating.”

So sad... i wonder if the mom had a clue her husband was so violent..or if he ever showed signs of abuse towards her or her kids. I find it hard to believe this was a one time incident. He killed them.. there had to be red flags. If there were they need to charge the mom too. I feel awful for her losing her kids that way but if she could of stopped it then she needs to be held responsible too

How much rage do you have to have to beat an 11 and 9 year old to death with a belt? Don't dwell on what that scene must have been like. I did, and it's awful.

A California man who was accused of killing his three children in September pleaded guilty to the murders on Thursday.

Robert Hodges, 32, said in a preliminary hearing testimony that he was in a 'deep financial crisis' when he suffocated seven-month-old Lucas first on September 13.

After several hours, Hodges then moved on to the older children, Kelvin, 11 and nine-year-old Julie.

Hodges said he had to take breaks between the killings to summon the physical and mental strength to carry out the horrific murders.

He killed Kelvin and Julie after surprising them from behind and choking them to death with a leather belt, according to the Sacramento Bee.

He then planned to kill his wife, Mai Hodges, and take his own life.

Hodges pleaded guilty to three counts of murder and attempted murder in his attack on his wife.

His reasoning for the killings, investigators said at the time, was to spare the family financial hardship.

Tears poured down Mai Hodges' face as each of the counts were read aloud.

Robert Hodges' voice broke as he responded 'guilty,' to the allegations, according to the Bee.

On September 13, police were called to his West Sacramento apartment complex for a domestic violence incident.

What they found was a horrific scene as the children laid lifeless inside the home.

First responders immediately tried life-saving measures on the children.

Police first spoke with Hodges when he was found just after midnight in a parked car roughly seven miles from his apartment.

At the time, police said Mai Hodges was in close proximity of their murders, but did not witness them.

'She didn't go to a hospital,' Sergeant Roger Kinney said in September.

'But what he did to her was significant enough that it did merit a charge of attempted murder from our investigators.'

Mai Hodges' sister, Lyang Xvang, said the family was not aware of any problems between the couple.

Xvang said her sister was a victim of domestic violence, but she didn't know the extent of her injuries.

Hodges will be sentenced on January 19.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5180949/Father-pleads-guilty-murdering-three-children.html
[doublepost=1516424709,1513296729][/doublepost]
19 January 2018

A 32-year-old former father who killed his three children said his 'crimes are unforgivable' in court Friday morning, where he testified in front of his wife and other family members.

Robert Hodges, from Sacramento, California, sobbed as he apologized to his family for 'destroying the life we built together and taking the lives of our children,' in the September 2017 killing spree.

Hodges pleaded guilty in December to murdering his three children - Kelvin, 11, Julie, 9, and Lucas, 7 months - and to attempting to kill his wife, Mai Sheng Hodges, in their apartment on September 13.

'I'll spend the rest of my life begging Kelvin, Julie, Lucas, Mai Sheng and God for forgiveness,' Hodges said during his testimony.

His admission and apology came just hours before he was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole, the Sacramento Bee reported.

'God may forgive you, but this court does not,' Judge David Rosenberg said during the sentencing, referring to the man as a 'serial killer of his own children.'

Rosenberg also said it was the 'darkest, most depraved case' he'd ever worked on.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5290605/Father-killed-3-children-sentenced-life-prison.html

Fuck him in the heart with a 2x4.

His reasoning for the killings, investigators said at the time, was to spare the family financial hardship.

Bullshit. You were just a miserable failure and didn't want your family to know what a piece of shit you really were.

All these dads citing financial hardship as a reason to murder their kids are just selfish and pathetic. They just are afraid of judgement, they are not sparing those kids of anything, besides a full life,

He should have offed his damn self, fuck him, hope he gets what is rightfully owed to his sorry ass in prison ten fold

Back