• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...arijuana-NO-public-health-risks-declares.html
The World Health Organization has declared that CBD - the relaxant property of cannabis used in medical marijuana - should not be a scheduled drug.

As legalization of cannabis has spread rapidly across the United States and around the world, health officials have cautioned that we do not have enough research to rule out any down sides.

But today, after months of deliberation and investigation, the WHO has concluded that cannabidiol (CBD) is a useful treatment for epilepsy and palliative care, and does not carry any addiction risks.

While the organization is set to run a fuller review of cannabis next year, assessing all cannabis-related substances, physicians and the cannabis industry have been poised awaiting this decision to deny scheduling for months.
[....]
The report, published today, also recommended imposing the strong restrictions available on fentanyl, a synthetic opioid which has killed thousands of people in America's drug addiction epidemic.
[....]
In conclusion, the authors wrote: 'Recent evidence from animal and human studies shows that its use could have some therapeutic value for seizures due to epilepsy and related conditions.'

They added that 'current information does not justify scheduling of cannabidiol', and declared that taking medical marijuana will not lead to addiction to THC, the psychoactive property of cannabis that induces a 'high'.
[....]

I have several small bottles of CBD. I take 10 mls in the AM, under the tongue.
There is no mood altering, no desire to eat everything in sight, no coughing, no mood altering at all. I dunno how it works and I'm too lazy to look it up.

It does work; my anxiety becomes manageable and the goddam pickax someone embedded in my head goes away (for a while).

I can actually pass for a normal human being!

Have you read the story of the screamvomiting that now is known to some pit smokers ?
Yea it makes you scream while you vomit
For real I tried to get some one to post it
Hey if you need it fine
But to dish out to young children and teens
In my eyes it .Fucking Wrong
Just to watch how a kid acts and for laughs
Is Stupid
You want to do drugs go head just don't push drugs on to kids
Its a mind altering drug and is Linked to many many health problems
https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/marijuana

it's just a plant..a feel good plant !
too bad if the antimarijuana supporters smoked a little bit perhaps they would see that!
[doublepost=1513270104,1513270006][/doublepost]
Have you read the story of the screamvomiting that now is known to some pit smokers ?
Hey if you need it fine
Is Stupid
scream vomiting!?? w t hell. that sounds like it is marijuana laced with something bad.. not straight marijuana

The healing properties of Cannabis has been used for medicinal purposes for centuries. Way back before chemicals the earth supplied its inhabitants with a fail safe remedy for a multitude of ailments. This is one that is cost effective, low or minimal side effects and only for the rare few, and is all natural. Thank you mother nature for being so kind bud to us.

All humans have cannabinoid receptors in our bodies and brains for a reason. If there was ever a plant humans were designed to interact with, cannabis is it. Whether you think a supreme being created us, or that we evolved exactly the way we are by reason of natural selection, we DO have specific receptors in our bodies for the substance found in cannabis, in fact we have a whole system of them.

Ok, so the "scream vomiting" thing is going to have me chuckling all day. :D

Last edited:
Hey if you need it fine
Would you deny children and teens access to the non-∆,9,tetrahydrocannabinol cannabinoids because they come from C. sativa or C. indica?

Are you familiar with the story of Charlotte Figi? Diagnosed with Dravet syndrome, she was suffering more than 300 grand mal seizures a week. Since she's been taking CBD extracts from the "Charlotte's Web" strain, she's down to four seizures a month. She is now able to lead the life of a more-or-less healthy eleven-year-old thanks to high-CBD/low-THC extracts from her eponymous strain of marijuana. Before, she was deemed severely disabled because of her medical condition.

So. Disability, or high-CBD extracts from the Cannabis genus? They are mutually exclusive.

Pick one.

--Al

I am proud to be a member and a supporter of medical marijuana. Pot is NAWT a drug...it's an intoxicant classed with beer and wine.
You can't get addicted, you can become habituated and get irritated when you're out of pot...but that's all.
I can't take 'narcotic painkillers, and tylenol doesn't do a damn thing for sciatica, scoliolis, the torn rotator cuff or a whopping case of PTSD.

This POS laptop is being stupid again.

There never was anything wrong with mj. Prohibition of mj, just like alcohol, was political and had nothing to do with public health, and there were also racial undertones. Even more obvious was hemp prohibition. Wouldn't want to threaten the wood paper industry!

MJ would've been decriminalized by now if having it illegal wasn't so damned profitable to certain industries.

This shit is just becoming hilarious.

Someone has a not so subtle agenda, but for some reason I feel as though a mommy-of-snowflakes site might be a bit more receptive.

Maybe MADH. Moms Against the Devil’s Herb? Godaddy says that’s an available website! :woot:

What also aggravates the hell out of me:mad:.....HOW MUCH MONEY COULD THE GOVERNMENT GET IF THEY JUST DECRIMINALIZED IT:greedy:!? Roughly about 7-10 million. A week.:eek::greedy:
Government is STOOPID!:banghead: We could wipe out the national debt!:joyful:

My evil alternate personality:devil: wants to see Congress fulla stoned pollytishan:cheers:s. HEY! They'd be so busy tokin' away they would do nothing but giggle and eat pizza :sarcasm:. At least they wouldn't be concerned with making OUR lives miserable with fricking taxes:rage:.:wtf:

Well, I have to go take my "arthritis medicine".....eat ya hearts out:smug::wacky:

Right. Cannabis has been used for *thousands of years*. Its not like its a new thing, here.

If there were huge side effects, do you really believe that people wouldn't have stopped, or at least not used as much?

SMH. There's no arguing with some people, is there?

Hey if you need it fine
Is Stupid
https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/marijuana
Smoking the damn pits again, just say no to pits kids!
[doublepost=1513312174,1513311037][/doublepost]Wow, propaganda. How fucking lame

Back