• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Amelia Distasio, 23-years-old, is now charged with First Degree Intentional Homicide following the death of her 4-year-old son.

Warning: Graphic Details

The Milwaukee Fire Department responded to the home in the 1700 block of Grant Street around 7:30 a.m. on September 28 for a report of smoke.

Upon arrival, crews located a pile of clothes in the bathtub smoldering. Inside the bathtub was also the body of a lifeless child with his hands bound behind his back with seven belts. The child had a plastic garbage bag over his head and the majority of his body was burned.

A pet guinea pig was also found drowned in the cage next to the bathtub.

According to the criminal complaint, a resident of the apartment that Distasio and her 4-year-old son lived in told police that she heard yelling on Wednesday evening. She allegedly heard the victim say, "Please mommy, stop! I won't do it again!" She then allegedly heard the suspect yell: "Shut up!"

A witness told police that she saw the suspect running away from the home looking "frazzled" on the date the homicide occurred.

Distasio was taken into custody shortly before noon on September 28. Officers conducted a search on the suspect's phone and found that she had searched for "Canabsls due." "How do canabals die" and "How to kill a canabal." The suspect's Google searches were done shortly before the homicide.

After this search, the cell phone accessed a message board that was dedicated to an online game which is billed online as a horror survival game in which players fight cannibals. Specifically, the message board accessed by this phone detailed the ways to kill cannibals within the game. The message board recommended that the first way to combat a cannibal was to “Kill it with fire!” Additionally, the game message board discussed how in the video game, cannibals often “like to bath in oil.” Complainant finds this to be significant as there was an open bottle of canola cooking oil in the bathroom in which the victim had set on fire.

http://cbs58.com/news/milwaukee-mot...r-suffocating-4-year-old-setting-him-on-fire/

amelia-di-stasio3-1200x630.jpg

[doublepost=1507229703,1507229313][/doublepost]I think that this bitch planned to kill the child and is trying to create an insanity defense. I wish the neighbor had called the police or intervened.

The little boy was named Antonio Di Stasio, he was four-years-old. I hope that this young boy was already gone before this heinous bitch set him on fire.

She thought he was a cannibal, really? Yeah going for an insanity defense.

"Please mommy stop! I wont do it again"
That really got to me

Please kill this bitch. She doesn't deserve a fair trial

Jesus it breaks my heart to know he was begging for "mommy to stop"
I can't understand the level of violence around me. How can you do this to your own baby?

Inside the bathtub was also the body of a lifeless child with his hands bound behind his back with seven belts.

How strong is this damn 4 year old that he needed seven belts for arm restraint alone?! That seems a wee bit excessive.

I, too, suspect that the cannibal searches were her attempt to set up an insanity defense. But, at the same time, I acknowledge that she's the right age for developing schizophrenia, so maybe she is legit nuts. Either way, this is horrible beyond words.

How terrified and hurt that little one must have been, and at the hands of the one who he should have been able to trust and love unconditionally. I don't care if she's stark raving mad, she's a bloody animal.

What the hell is up with the whole cannibal thing? i don't think she did it to set up an insanity defense. She was probably really thinking something crazy.

What the hell is up with the whole cannibal thing? i don't think she did it to set up an insanity defense. She was probably really thinking something crazy.

Yeah I tend to this way of thinking too. Hearing voices/God told me to do it/he was possessed by demons are all pretty run of the mill for fake insanity defenses but the cannibal thing is out of left field. Not to say it definitely isn't the case but I suspect some serious delusions going on there.

Again the Drugs these cunts take make them insane
We know why,, just don't understand how could they to their own or anyone
I read where certain drugs can bring out fears, phobias etc from a past experience
From childhood that's deeply hidden somewhere in your brain.
And when u do these drugs long enough and alot of it You become phyco..
It only stands to reason why these drugs are illegal. And very very dangerous..
We can talk about these horrible drugs until we are blue in the face ..
They are changing the network of the brain in which not even science understands fully
Evil evil
I say there really is no way to put a end to this except show thru example in our courts
If u want to do these horrible drugs and do horrible things to others You pay the price
Insane or not,, You Get Death Period

Again the Drugs these cunts take make them insane
We know why,, just don't understand how could they to their own or anyone
I read where certain drugs can bring out fears, phobias etc from a past experience
From childhood that's deeply hidden somewhere in your brain.
And when u do these drugs long enough and alot of it You become phyco..
It only stands to reason why these drugs are illegal. And very very dangerous..
We can talk about these horrible drugs until we are blue in the face ..
They are changing the network of the brain in which not even science understands fully
Evil evil
I say there really is no way to put a end to this except show thru example in our courts
If u want to do these horrible drugs and do horrible things to others You pay the price
Insane or not,, You Get Death Period

Where does it say she was on drugs? I might have missed that?

Lord almighty @Just Rose - not everything involves drugs. Did you know that people sleep, function, and even occasionally commit crimes.... SOMETIMES WITHOUT DRUGS?! You have the strangest vendetta against both women who sleep and against drugs. Personally, I have fallen asleep multiple times in life without taking drugs, and even probably committed minor crimes! Life is crazy, man.

Before his daughter was charged last month, Ralph Distasio said she had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and that her son was autistic.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...son-death-ordered-mental-treatment/863206001/

http://cbs58.com/news/milwaukee-mot...r-suffocating-4-year-old-setting-him-on-fire/

amelia-di-stasio3-1200x630.jpg

[doublepost=1507229703,1507229313][/doublepost]I think that this bitch planned to kill the child and is trying to create an insanity defense. I wish the neighbor had called the police or intervened.

The little boy was named Antonio Di Stasio, he was four-years-old. I hope that this young boy was already gone before this heinous bitch set him on fire.
I hope he was already dead. I hope he didn't feel the fire.

I hope he was already dead. I hope he didn't feel the fire.

As do I... but I rather think he might have done. Otherwise, why bind him that tightly? :arghh::bigtears:

Kill her slowly, as she killed her son.:laser:

@Satanica @cubby
Oct. 19, 2018

Milwaukee Circuit Judge Jeffrey Wagner decided the defense had met its burden in the insanity defense, that Distasio suffered from a mental disease that left her without "substantial capacity" to appreciate the wrongfulness of her actions.

He committed Distasio to the Department of Health Services for life, for secure mental health treatment, and ordered that she be forced to take medications because she is not competent to refuse it.

Days after she'd been arrested, Amelia Distasio, 24, told a psychologist that she believed her son was not only a cannibal, but a vampire, and that his pet guinea pig, Princess, was also a threat to Distasio's life.

Psychologist Deborah Collins recounted that during an interview, Distasio flatly described many of the events of that day, like her sense that her son was "coming on to her" sexually, and that his voice had changed to that of a man, and that because he was obedient and loved her, he let her bind him with belts.

But when Distasio mentioned how smoke from her burning son filled the room, she broke into almost uncontrollable laughter. Antonio Distasio had been bound with belts, a plastic bag over his head, and doused in oil before being set ablaze in the south side apartment he shared with his mother. She later told Collins that when smoke began filling the room, she left via a window after pushing out the air conditioner.

Collins testified Distasio was not simply an overwhelmed young mother who decided to kill her child, Collins said. She was psychotic and delusional.
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news...-4-year-old-son-fire-found-insane/1694883002/

“Because he was obedient and loved her, he let her bind him with belts.”

Heartbreaking

This has to be one of the more brutal murders I have posted.

This little boy's last moments with his mother are truly horrifying. She seemed to have loved him and cared for him prior to the psychotic episode.

If she ever became sane I don't know if she could handle what she had done to her son.

Back