• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
https://nypost.com/2017/12/12/pregn...-along-with-fugitive-cousin-she-used-to-date/

Annalys Clay, 14, was reported missing Dec. 4 by her mom, who told Akron police her daughter is pregnant and her cousin, Louis Jakab, is believed to be the dad, news station WKYC reported.

She said her teen daughter was in a relationship with the 33-year-old man in October.

Jakab, who has a prior conviction for manslaughter, is wanted for violating his parole, according to US Marshals.

Eight jurisdictions also issued felony warrants for him on charges that include robbery, theft, fraud and passing bad checks, WJW-TV reported

Police asked anyone with tips to contact the Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force at 866-492-6833.

I didn't actually know which forum to put this in, it could go in at least 2

I think the NYT hates me, it gives me such a hassle every time.
[doublepost=1513193752,1513193387][/doublepost]https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/pregnant-ohio-teen-reportedly-missing-170221808.html

A missing 14-year-old Ohio girl may be traveling with a fugitive 33-year-old man wanted for a parole violation and previously convicted of manslaughter, PEOPLE confirms.

Annalys Clay, of Barberton, was reported missing Dec. 4 to Akron Police by her mother, Helena, who said that she believed Annalys is traveling with Louis Jakab, 33.

Jakab currently is charged in eight jurisdictions with felony warrants that include robbery, theft, fraud, passing bad checks, receiving stolen property, and interference with custody, according to a news release from the U.S. Marshals Service.

Helena Clay also said her daughter is pregnant, and that Jakab may be the unborn child’s father, reports the TV station Fox8 Cleveland. She said the two are cousins.

nvestigators believe the two are together but have left Ohio, and last were seen in a black 2017 Audi A3 bearing an Ohio license plate HED-3844, the U.S. Marshals Office reports. The license plate had been reported stolen in Cleveland.

Clay is described as white, 5 feet 5 inches tall, weighing 125 lbs. with red hair and blue eyes.

Authorities say Jakab is white, about 6 feet 4 inches tall, weighing about 190 lbs., with a shaved head and blue eyes.

Anonymous tips about the pair’s whereabouts with the potential for reward may be called in to the Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force at 1-866-492-6833 or texted with the keyword “WANTED” to 847411.

Tips also may be sent by clicking a button on the U.S. Marshals website.

This link is more cooperative

So she APPROVED of her daughter fucking a man more than twice her age? She APPROVED her daughter fucking a man more than twice her age that she's RELATED to? Lock the mama up too
Where does it say the mother approved? Just because she said they were in a relationship doesn't mean she approved. Maybe she just found out and is freaking out.
Of course, I still wonder if the girl was watched and chaperoned enough, her social media watched - the usual suspicions.

His FB posts make it seem like he had this planned.

His facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lou.jakab

I agree. Scrolling through the comments, Annalys is autistic. This guy is fucking scum.
[doublepost=1513278504,1513278140][/doublepost]He's all kinds of nasty with quite the record ...

convicted on manslaughter back in 2003:
http://cpdocket.cp.cuyahogacounty.us/CaseInfoByName.aspx

and his twitter (he tweeted a pic of her out on 28 Nov):
https://mobile.twitter.com/3ba5e555b13a400

So she is autistic and his tweets are like those a 12 year old might write.
All starting to make sense now.
The guy has some obvious deficits to go with his assorted convictions.

The mother of a pregnant 14-year-old girl who has been missing since last week was taken into custody at her home in Barberton on Thursday.

According to a police report, 36-year-old Helena R. Clay was charged with one count of making false alarms after lying to police about the circumstances of her daughter's disappearance.

Clay originally told police she was driving eastbound on Interstate 76 near Akron when her daughter, Annalys, started to hit her and she had to pull over to the side of the road.

The mother said a black Audi pulled up behind her car and the driver, Louis Jakab, walked up to her vehicle with a gun in his waistband. Clay's daughter walked back to the Audi with the man and they both left the area, she said.

According to police, Clay said her daughter and Jakab are cousins and he is believed to be the father of the 14-year-old's unborn child.

Authorities said Clay later changed her story and had filed a fake police report about the incident on the highway.According to the report, her daughter had actually run away with Jakab in Strongsville and the incident on the highway did not occur in Akron. She also told police the circumstances around the incident were different than what she previously said.

The report did not provide specific details on what differences between her two stories.

Police are still looking for Annalys Clay and Jakab.

Jakab is wanted by the United States Marshals Service on felony warrants in eight different jurisdictions.

His charges include interference with custody, robbery, theft, fraud, passing bad checks and receiving stolen property.

Jakab is also wanted for violating his parole and he has a prior manslaughter conviction.

A family member of the girl said this is not the first time she has run away with Jakab. The two disappeared in late September and were found just before Thanksgiving. When the 14-year-old returned home, she was about two months pregnant, her family said.
https://www.news5cleveland.com/news...t-14-year-old-girl-who-ran-away-with-fugitive
Missing%20girl%20and%20fugitive%20mugshots_1513268918868.jpg_74277927_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

This girl is running away from a troubled home straight to bigger trouble. Home doesn't appear to be a great place, but Jakab is definitely worse for her. I sincerely hope she found alive, who knows what this child raping asshole might do to stay ahead of the cops.:arghh:

Here's what I'm getting from all the pages that I've been reading (his accounts, her accounts, mom& her friends accounts, daughter's fake profiles etc):

This guy used to live with the mom & daughter and moved out and away late summer. Daughter ran away in September and mother reported it, but police to little to no action as she was a run away. Just before Thanksgiving, a hotel clerk reported an adult male in the accompaniment of an underage female had checked into a hotel room and contacted authorities. Police, when checking the situation out, found Annalys in the company of her cousin.

At that time she was returned to her mother who only became aware of what had been happening between the two at that time. She was not aware her autistic daughter had been being groomed by this guy while he lived with them, nor was she aware that he was whom her daughter had disappeared to when she ran away.

She has kept her daughter far and away from him since (you can read that on his pages [twitter etc] along with the videos he sent out to Annalys to her fake profile).

Mom recently found out that her daughter was pregnant (and was so when she was recovered in November). When daughter managed to fuck off yet again this time with the pedo cousin, mom made the false report of the kidnapping accompaniment with his known car description and name because she was afraid that, once again, the cops wouldn't do anything for a "runaway" as happened the first time.

Going by all the pages and accounts, I don't think sweet fuck all was wrong with her home life ... I think we have an autistic kid who was groomed by a master manipulator.

I was leaning in that direction too, that mama wanted action instead of lip service because her pregnant 14yo was missing. But I gave in to cynicism and figured she was running from a toxic home life.

I sincerely hope she found safe, because I still believe there's no telling what he might do if he's cornered.

I sincerely hope she found safe, because I still believe there's no telling what he might do if he's cornered.

I SO agree...but also worry about what she might do. She is at that starry-eyed age with a bad case of Romeo-and-Juliette-Syndrome. It wouldn't surprise me if she jumped in front of a bullet for that shithead.

Going by all the pages and accounts, I don't think sweet fuck all was wrong with her home life ... I think we have an autistic kid who was groomed by a master manipulator.

Well, the mom did choose to have this total loser with a long criminal history and 8 warrants out for his arrest from different jurisdictions LIVE with them in her house, so that was seriously sub-optimal. If he was a master manipulator, I'm sure he told her a good story, but with a young daughter, she should have been extra vigilant about who she allowed to live with them.

Apart from that, I am willing to believe the home life was normal. Thank you for the excellent update, @golanvern .

A family member of the girl said this is not the first time she has run away with Jakab. The two disappeared in late September and were found just before Thanksgiving. When the 14-year-old returned home, she was about two months pregnant, her family said.

So the family knew he was pedophile child rapist scum and did absolutely nothing to stop it.

I see he wasnt wanted for child rape or incest charges, so clearly they didnt even go to police about him. Sickening.

Back