• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
These 4 torturing, evil pieces of shit are pieces of shit, using race and politics as an excuse for committing a disgusting crime against a very vulnerable kid...Bunch of dumb fuckers.

Hey, fuck you guys for turning it political but considering who you are? I am not surprised. Please do choke on one of the many dicks in your giant sack of dicks. :kiss:

In all fairness they made it political AND racial so any retorts are completely justified.

"Chicago investigators are questioning four African-Americans after a Facebook Live video shows a group of people torturing a white mentally disabled man while someone yelled "F*** Trump!" and "F*** white people!""

Do I think that they give a shit? No.
Do I think that biteme really thinks that they are Hillary supporters? No.

I'm pretty sure that they were even in their level of vitriol. I'm not "politically" offended at any rate. :shrug:

Hey, fuck you guys for turning it political but considering who you are? I am not surprised. Please do choke on one of the many dicks in your giant sack of dicks. :kiss:

Also, I think I may skip on over to the thread about that dumb shit who killed 9 black people and call him a stupid Trump supporting conservative douche bag because it's super relevant.
Please don't.

Also, I think I may skip on over to the thread about that dumb shit who killed 9 black people and call him a stupid Trump supporting conservative douche bag because it's super relevant.
Um they specifically say "fuck trump" They specifically call him out for being white also! No one made this political, These 4 adults did! Typical misleading and misdirecting by progressive tolerant left. This is a race and hate crime geared toward "white Devils who wanted Trump"
Why can't you just say, " wow this is wrong and this young man does not deserve this for being white and possibly supporting a Trump candidacy"
These Thuggish ADULTS picked on this man because He was weak mentally and they wanted to make a statement while glorifying gang behavior! Period.
[doublepost=1483664119,1483663817][/doublepost]
Then you don't know biteme. If someone takes too soft a shit, they are a dirty liberal Obama loving Hillary fucker.
If the shoe fits. This is exactly what they acted like and portrayed. ANYONE from both parties committing kidnapping and torture need to be called out and delt with swiftly. Anyone who doesn't believe this truly isn't looking to bring this country together. BTW if this was a group of whites saying this to a black handicapped man, there would be RIOTS and LOOTING in the street. BLM would be all over it to demonize all whites... Once again
[doublepost=1483664221][/doublepost]
Did you miss the part where the PERPETRATORS made it political? Save your faux outrage, it's wasted here. :rolleyes:This wasn't @biteme making it political. It's you, getting hysterical... Seriously, Xanax, get you some before you stroke out... :nana:
How dare you talk about FACTS! :bored:
:rolleyes:
[doublepost=1483664725][/doublepost]
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/0...n-chicago-beating-shown-on-facebook-live.html

Ok, this news story was on my morning local news and blowing up every single social media since it happened but if you go in the comment sections, and like grumpy tits insinuated, all the white folks got them pitchforks ready to go, some how are under the notion that the "media" is trying to spin it as anything less than a hate crime. It wasn't a fucking love crime. It wasn't a crime of passion. It was a bunch of dumb assholes who wanted to hurt someone and become internet famous. Obviously, a fair amount of stupidity was involved because surely, they had to know they would end up in prison? Livestream isn't snapchat, heller.

I cannot tell you how many times I've read "if it was a black kid being tortured by white teenagers" followed by some crazy ass scenario like "zombies would eat the faces of every baby, kitten and puppy on the planet." Calm down white people. These kids will go to jail and for a long long time, especially since black people statistically get more time than white. I am sorry that you cannot lynch them. And, since we're being honest here, if it were a black kid with white tormentors? They would definitely be shown leniency.
Fuck you for trying to minimize this mans trauma! I try not to stoop to your level. But you're a fucking asshole. You have no shame. It's actually scary to know that it's people like you who are pushing this agenda. Grow the fuck up!
PS. Try to come up with some original bullshit to come back with. The whole "you're a diseased cock sucker" is getting old. Thx love

Last edited:
Shaun King said it better than I could with a lot less profanities.

"As I type, the top trending topic in the country is now #BLMKidnapping. BLM stands for Black Lives Matter. The people in the video never even suggested such a thing. The Black Lives Matter Movement has never advocated such a thing. I have never advocated such a thing.

Chicago officials said Thursday that the victim was attacked because of his mental disability, not because he’s white.

What we are witnessing here is that fact that when particular African-Americans commit a crime, many whites use the crime to cast dispersions and stereotype all black folk. It’s a ridiculous double standard rooted in racism and oppression.

Human beings do ugly stuff. I see it all over the world. Sometimes we learn what motivates people to be vicious, sometimes we don’t. I can think of a lot of people throughout history who this ugly crime in Chicago could be inspired by, but it damn sure isn’t me or the Black Lives Matter Movement.

I have never once heard one person in this movement mock the disabled. You know who I did see and hear mocking the disabled? Donald Trump. You know I did hear openly advocating violence from the microphone at his rallies last year? Donald Trump. He has drastically lowered the standard of decency for this country to a level that I have never seen before.

I’ll close with this final thought.

Yes, Dr. King’s words are true — “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere,” but what we have right now is a system that clearly applies justice differently depending on three factors: the color of your skin, your zip code, and your bank account. I am glad the people who assaulted this young man were swiftly arrested. That’s how justice should work for all of us. But you and I both know that swift justice in this country primarily happens when black folk commit crimes.

This young man doesn’t need hashtags blaming me or a movement, he needs compassion and counseling. He also doesn’t need me advocating for justice. It will soon drop like Thor’s hammer without my help. "

Last edited:
This really boils down to a bunch of assholes doing assholery things. They don't care about politics, just part of their show.

Fuck all these douche nuggets.

CHICAGO, IL – Police have four people in custody after a woman live-streamed a duct-taped man being tortured.

According to police, the victim is a special-needs person who is an acquaintance of one of the suspects. He was reported missing from a suburb after he met with the suspects.

“Apparently, they met out in the suburbs,” said Chicago Police Cmdr. Kevin Duffin. “These subjects then stole a van out in the suburbs and then brought him into Chicago.”

The group then went to an apartment on Chicago’s West Side were a young woman begins live-streaming on Facebook,

In the video, the white victim is shown to be duct-taped and assaulted by a couple of African American men. His clothes are cut, he’s slapped, kicked, and his hair is cut with a knife until his scalp bleeds.

The suspects can be seen laughing, drinking and eating snacks during the assault, and can be heard yelling, “Fuck Donald Trump! Fuck white people!”

Police would later find the victim wandering the neighborhood in an obvious state of trauma. He was taken to the hospital to treat his injuries and is now back home with his parents.

After police were made aware of the video, they took two adult males and two adult females into custody. No word on what charges will be filed, but community activist Andrew Holmes is calling this a hate crime.

Chicago Police Supt. Eddie Johnson called the incident “sickening” during news conference. “It’s makes you wonder what would make individuals treat somebody like that. I’ve been a cop for 28 years, and I’ve seen things that you shouldn’t see in a lifetime, but it still amazes me how you still see things that you just shouldn’t.”

Supposedly, the video has been removed from Facebook and I doubt the news will play the video in its entirety… but I have the full video which you can watch below.

The comment section will inevitably become political and\or racial… I ask that you try not to be an idiot, and don’t mind the trolls.

http://www.dreamindemon.com/Video/ftrumpopt.mp4

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

Continue reading...

charges filed against the 4 suspects. Charges are hate crime, felony aggravated kidnapping, aggravated unlawful restraint and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/05/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/index.html

and...BLM Chicago has commented on the situtaion...in a...not smart way imo...they should have stopped after the 2nd paragraph.
Zncaduq.jpg
Glad the judge took the matter seriously
BLM, the masters of sensationalization
somehow it's always about them, forever the victims :banghead::facepalm:
There are four posters on DD that really need to grow ;)

Last edited:
Anybody see the mugshots of the creatures that did this? haha fucking incredible, they look like inbred god damn neanderthals, seriously inhuman. Amazing this crew was attacking someone else for being mentally impaired.

[doublepost=1483856215,1483855945][/doublepost]I hate how that comment from BLM refers to them as "teens". They are all 18, they are ADULTS. People refer to 18 and 19 year old offenders as teens rather than MEN and WOMEN or simply ADULTS because they wish to downplay the seriousness of their actions.

Seriously that comment is one of the most obscene and disgusting things i've ever read in my entire life. They took this horrifying crime and turned it around to degrade and insult other people, people who are sick and tired of vile shithead waste of space criminals, who have no patience or sympathy or mercy for such scum. I'M in the wrong cuz i would rather see them never see freedom again instead of see them get counseling and all this other help they don't deserve? What the FUCK!????

And they scapegoat the criminals actions. In their belief, an act like this is redeemable. ONly the lowliest of the low ghetto thug trash, or simply total fucktard morons who are ignorant of what a criminal TRULY is, would make a comment like this.

Sick. Fucking sick.

I've never had a problem with the whole BLM thing. It never impacted my life, never had reason to take offense to any of their nonsense. It was just some dumb, harmless load of bleeding heart bullshit, in one ear out the other, if i paid mind to it at all.

THIS pisses me off though. I hate that bullshit now. Fuck them and their movement. Don't even care about any good they do or wish to do, not when they also say fucktard offensive bullshit like this. NAACP all over again.

Last edited:
Fucking savages. It's a shame you can't just shoot them like you would a rabid dog.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...k-live-attack-charges-met-20170106-story.html
We cant? Damn!
[doublepost=1483877438,1483877048][/doublepost]
Glad the judge took the matter seriously
BLM, the masters of sensationalization
somehow it's always about them, forever the victims :banghead::facepalm:
There are four posters on DD that really need to grow ;)
It is about them! They did it to the poor man! So yea if you view it the way I am.. It is about them being ignorant pieces of shit! Apparently they need to go by the saying" Treat others as you want to be treated" so they want to treat that man that way.. Do it back to them 10 times worst! Of course the scum gets a "fair" trial! Unsure why concidering the lack of intelligence to actually livestream them commiting the crimes!! So the evidence is on a fucking video for fucks sake!!! What more do they need!????????? But with all the racial tension these days they will probably all get lenient sentences.. Perhaps a slap on the wrist!
And this mans life will be forever changed!
So unreal

Really when it comes down to it, it doesn't matter if the victim and perpetrators where all different colored or of the same color. Everyone is so hell bent on the color of skin when it comes to crimes but the fact of the matter is that this is a hate crime regardless of color.

Hate crime isn't defined solely as a racial crime, in fact many crimes fall under hate crime but are never charged that way. The police originally said they targeted him because he was disabled but that it wasn't a hate crime. That alone makes it a hate crime. Illinois law and federal law makes it so. To target someone just because they are disabled is a hate crime.

by reason of the actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or national origin of another individual or group of individuals, regardless of the existence of any other motivating factor or factors, he commits assault, battery, aggravated assault, misdemeanor theft, criminal trespass to residence, misdemeanor criminal damage to property, criminal trespass to vehicle, criminal trespass to real property, mob action, disorderly conduct, harassment by telephone, or harassment through electronic communications as these crimes are defined
http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/documents/072000050k12-7.1.htm

Last edited:
Okay can people pretend for one second that this was 4 white guys that did this to a black disabled man?

I think blm would make a HUGE DEAL and start protests everywhere and definetly would not say this was teens making a mistake! Theyd want to crucify the 4 white teens! Just saying.. And when people can sit there and make excuses for someone commiting such horrible shit to someone else in my opinion.. Black, white, asian, mexican... I dnt care what race they are.. IMO They are as equal to the moms with dicks of the months!

I would feel the same way if 4 white people did this to a black disabled teen! Because it is a horrible crime that was commited. I wouldnt make fucking excuses!! Assholes

And, since we're being honest here, if it were a black kid with white tormentors? They would definitely be shown leniency.

Oh, you mean, like this time? the white teen who shoved a hanger up a black teens ass and got off with ZERO jail time.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...me-assaulting-disabled-teen-article-1.2917313

In May, the Idaho attorney general’s office filed sexual assault charges against the 19-year-old and two of his teammates, who went on to be charged in juvenile court. They alleged the three suspects lured the special needs student into the locker with the promise of a hug, but instead held him down and shoved a coat hanger into his rectum.

But no jail time for white football players!

I have avoided every video...
Changed the channel when the story came on ...
Stayed out of conversations ...

:muted::muted::muted::muted::mad: I'm not "allowed" to have an opinion ..so why bother :finger:

Keep trying with the Alinsky divisiveness Aerysta... No matter how hard people that use logic and reason try to make your cold black soul see the truth, you will continue to gripe and moan about "RACISTS'" because it is ALL YOU HAVE LEFT TO TRY AND DIVIDE PEOPLE! Hey, who gives a shit if it is patently false and ludicrous to boot? Aerysta, the broken, sad, pathetic record gets to keep screeching it from the rafters like a forgotten old Harpy left behind, unnoticed in the boarded up lunatic asylum, because she WANTS to! (Childishly stomps foot for emphasis!)

It wasn't the victim chanting "Fuck Trump!" and "Fuck white people!" What part of THEY MADE IT POLITICAL stumps you Dumpling? And it really is only sick fucks like yourself that thinks that any scenario would be laughable. Just like you somehow think kitten raping is funny... No matter who kidnapped and tortured whom, it is deplorable and disgusting and not something to be mocked. Except by you apparently... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Seems she's not the only one stumped
by who made it political. Same small humorless group that finds any post that doesn't meet their political agenda negative

Last edited:
Come to think of it, makes sense why bitme, BG, giantblue, francyne, megan and a few other of you fuckers I don't remember your names, would vote for someone like Trump because you believe you have permission to be racist now.

Your ignorance is showing again, I didn't vote for Trump. Nice try though

A woman who live-streamed herself and a trio of friends abusing a mentally disabled man and taunting him with racial insults was sentenced to probation Friday after spending nearly a year behind bars.

Brittany Covington, 19, had been held at the Cook County Jail without bond since January, when she and co-defendants Tesfaye Cooper, Jordan Hill and her 24-year-old sister Tanishia Covington were arrested on kidnapping and hate-crime charges.

The plea deal prosecutors made with Brittany Covington makes her the first of the four to be released, though she will remain on probation for four years and is barred from contact with Cooper and Hill, the Chicago Sun-Times is reporting.

Brittany Covington narrated Facebook Live video of the others tormenting an 18-year-old white man in the apartment she shared with her sister.

The victim, a Crystal Lake man who had been classmates with Hill at a west suburban alternative high school, appears terror-stricken as he was taunted with racially-tinged insults — including calling him a supporter of then-President-elect Donald Trump. Hill and Cooper allegedly cut his clothing with a knife, punched and kicked him. In other video, the man was forced to drink water from a toilet bowl.

In one of the videos the defendants allegedly posted on Facebook, a man threatened the victim with a knife. Someone told the victim, “kiss the floor, b—-!” and “nobody can help you anymore.” At one point, someone told the victim, “say ‘I love black people.’ ”

The videos drew outrage from across the nation, with then President Barack Obama, in his last weeks in office, condemning the acts as “despicable.”

The saga began on New Year’s Eve, when Hill had picked up the victim, at a Streamwood McDonald’s, driving a van he had stolen earlier that day, prosecutors said. They drove around visiting friends for about three days, police said. The victim slept in the van.

At some point, the victim got into a “play fight” with Hill in the Covington sisters’ apartment. The “play fight” escalated to the defendants binding the victim and battering him in a corner of the apartment, police said.

During the Streamwood police investigation, the victim’s parents started “receiving text messages from persons claiming to be holding him captive,” officials said.

Plea negotiations are ongoing with her three co-defendants, all of whom also have been in custody.
http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/cr...ime-beating-of-disabled-teen-on-facebook-live
covington_1512767239492_4628144_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

[doublepost=1512789253,1512789092][/doublepost]
chicago-blacks-who-killed-disabled-white.png

Jordan Hill,18, of Carpentersville; Tesfaye Cooper, 18, of Chicago; Brittany Covington, 18, of Chicago; and Tanishia Covington, 24, of Chicago

Ugly bunch of bastards deserve to be looked up forever ..
[doublepost=1512790259,1512790165][/doublepost]Second from the left looks like he's ready to take a bite out of someone ..

April 20, 2018

Tanishia Covington, 25, was the second of four co-defendants to enter a guilty plea to charges of intimidation and aggravated battery as well. She was sentenced to three years in prison Friday after pleading guilty to a hate crime.

The victim and his family looked on quietly in the courtroom — a stark contrast to the national outrage the gruesome video sparked on its posting in January 2017, including from then-President Barack Obama.

The video shows the four co-defendants, all African-American, cutting the 18-year-old white victim's scalp with a knife, punching and kicking him and laughing as he was bound and gagged in Covington’s apartment on Chicago's West Side.

“I don’t have concrete evidence that this defendant had the knife in her hand, but she was the cheerleader for the … team that did,” Judge William Hooks said as he sentenced her.

Covington’s sister, Brittany, who livestreamed the video, was sentenced to four years of probation after pleading guilty in December to her role in the attack.

Hooks did not specify why he sentenced Tanishia Covington to a harsher sentence than her sister but noted that she was the oldest of the co-defendants and “a catalyst to these events.” He said he didn’t feel “comfortable” giving her probation.

Covington will receive credit for time she has spent in Cook County Jail since her arrest — about 15 months.

The two remaining co-defendants, alleged ringleader Jordan Hill and Tesfaye Cooper, have pleaded not guilty and signaled they plan to go to trial.

Prosecutors have said that the Facebook video shows one of the two women laughing as she punched the teen; a male foot on the victim's head; the teen groaning in pain as a male pulled a cord around his neck; and the victim screaming in fear when a male approached with a knife, saying, "Should I shank his a--?"

At one point, prosecutors said, Hill and Cooper ordered the victim into a bathroom and forced him to drink water from the toilet.

The victim, who prosecutors said has schizophrenia and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, was able to flee the building when the four co-defendants left the apartment to confront neighbors who had complained about the noise, prosecutors have said.

The judge commended the victim for coming to court Friday.

“(He) is a brave young man to be here today under the circumstances,” Hooks said.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...ok-live-hate-crime-guilty-20180420-story.html

The victim, who prosecutors said has schizophrenia and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, was able to flee the building when the four co-defendants left the apartment to confront neighbors who had complained about the noise, prosecutors have said.

Amazingly, neighbours who did something, for once!

07/26/2018

Tsetse Fly Cooper The last of four people charged with hate crimes in the 2017 beating of a mentally disabled suburban teen was sentenced on Thursday to seven years in prison.

Cooper, who grew up in suburban Streamwood and Hoffman Estates, has no prior criminal record.

Tesfaye Cooper, 20, like his three co-defendants, had faced more than 50 felony counts following his arrest in the kidnapping and assault case that captured national attention in the weeks following President Donald Trump’s election victory.

The victim was not present in court on Thursday, but his sister and brother in-law met with the judge for several minutes in chambers before the hearing began. The victim’s family has reached out to social service agencies, hoping to secure services for the four defendants in prison and upon their release.

“They’re interested in making sure that when you go away that there are some resources that are available that will help you,” Hooks said. “To make you understand that hatred is not something that is going to be a possibility for you when you get out.”

One person who has worked with the victim and his family said their lobbying to get social services for the four defendants was “unprecedented” and surprising, given the furor the videos generated on social media.

“The internet would be very surprised by how this family has responded to what happened,” that person said.
https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/facebook-hate-crime-sentenced-7-years/

07/05/2018

A Cook County judge Thursday handed an eight-year prison sentence and a lesson in black history to a man who pleaded guilty to hate crime charges for tormenting a white former classmate in a 2017 online video that raised a national outcry.

Jordan Hill, 20, stood before Judge William Hooks and entered a guilty plea to hate crime and kidnapping charges in a case that made Hill and his three co-defendants the subject of nationwide scorn in the weeks before Donald Trump was inaugurated president.

After announcing the sentence, Hooks directed Hill to look at paintings and photographs of civil rights leaders hanging on the walls of his courtrooms, and shook his head as Hill was unable to identify portraits of Thurgood Marshall, Frederick Douglass and Ida B. Wells, among others.

“A lot of things you think you know, you don’t know,” Hooks told the defendant. “Every time you take an act like this . . . terrible act on this young man who could not defend himself, you spit on the graves of all of the people on these walls.”
https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/jordan-hill-sentenced-to-8-years-in-facebook-hate-crime-case/

Back