• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
"Elvis," a one-year-old shepherd is showing progress after he suffered a shotgun blast to the face.

He was initially brought in to the Houston SPCA emaciated, malnourished and covered in fleas, the Houston SPCA said in a Facebook post. Caretakers there were told he was attacked by another dog and he showed a large, gaping and infected wound to his face.

After veterinarians took X-rays of Elvis' body, they were shocked to discover more to his story, the SCPA wrote. "It was a miracle he was still standing," the SPCA wrote.

With medical attention and love, Elvis showed signs of happiness after just a week, the SPCA wrote.

"He has some more healing to do, but he’ll make a phenomenal pet for whoever is lucky enough to adopt him when he’s ready," the SPCA wrote.
https://www.click2houston.com/news/...being-shot-in-the-face-with-shotgun-spca-says
25182189_10155703744951328_7004712864208439820_o.jpg

Picture of the wound is in the link

I’ll take him!!!

I will also return the favor to whomever shot him in the face!

Then we’ll see if said human can make their way to the hospital once the deed is done. Shoot, I might even give them a ride while they hold on to shattered pieces of their jaw. We’ll see if I feel generous.

That person won’t see jail time, so why should I?!

A 1-year-old shepherd, Elvis, suffered a shotgun blast to the face but was able to heal from those injuries with proper care and love from those with the Houston Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.

Sadly, he died this week from fluid built up around his lungs and abdomen, the Houston SPCA posted on Facebook. "Sometimes a pet leaves an indelible mark on your heart. For those of us at the Houston SPCA, Elvis was one of those animals," the shelter said.
https://www.click2houston.com/news/elvis-the-dog-shot-in-the-face-dies-

Back