• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Alf

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
ST. JOHN, Indiana -- A northwest Indiana teacher is behind bars and facing drug charges after students say they caught her doing cocaine in the classroom, and recorded the alleged act on video.

"She’s in the corner, hiding with a chair and a book and what appears to be cocaine, putting it into lines," said junior Will Rogers, who shot video of the scene through the window on the locked classroom door at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, November 22nd.

According to WGN, Rogers said at first, it wasn’t really clear to him what he’d just seen.

“When I actually watched the footage again and again...I just realized my English teacher just did cocaine," Rogers said.
And here I was thinking powder cocaine was somewhat declasse at this point. Guess not.

Link

--Al

Kids go to school for an education....
they just got one.

She doesn't really use cocaine,
she just likes how it smells.:smuggrin::joyful::D

What the hell is wrong with our education system?

if that student had developed any sort of critical thinking skills he could have blackmailed her for blowjobs!

What dafuq did I just see? Seriously? IN THE SCHOOL WHERE SHE WORKS?

What the hell else was she getting away with? 'Cause she didn't just go from teacher of the year to snorting lines in the classroom...how the hell was she that disconnected from the action in class that she'd have that much uninterrupted time to do her own thing in the corner, let alone use that time to get her buzz on?

This is why that other lady got in trouble for putting a recorder in her daughter's backpack to take to school.

The school system surely doesn't want students having the ability to capture irrefutable proof of fuckery like this happening in their classrooms.

It's to the point lately that maybe schools should consider setting up cameras in all classrooms and teacher's offices. Might reduce the number of teachers drinking, fucking kids, doing drugs, etc. that seems to be happening so much these days.

Of course I'm being mostly sarcastic, I know there's no budget for this, and parents would probably riot at the invasion of privacy. But damn. These bad ass teachers certainly aren't doing the profession's image any favors lately.

I thought people went to the bathroom to take drugs. She wouldn't have been caught if she'd just skipped to the ladies room

This is why you get yourself a bullet. Then you can pull this kinda shit off without drawing so much attention to yourself!

Back