• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Prettypink513

Church Member
This one is close to me. I'm close to her son. :(

http://www.fox19.com/story/36554321/arrest-made-in-case-of-woman-found-dead-in-east-price-hill
"
EAST PRICE HILL (FOX19) -

Cincinnati police have made an arrest in the homicide of a 37-year-old woman in East Price Hill.

Tanisha Huff's body was found in a home on Elberon Avenue near Lehman Road earlier this month, police said. Officers had to gain entry to the residence with the help of Cincinnati firefighters.

Authorities said she was the victim of a homicide.

Gary Box, 41, has turned himself in, according to police. He's been charged with murder."

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/ne...n-tells-police-accidental-shooting/749863001/

More info
"Gary Box told police he shot and killed a woman he has a child with in “an accidental shooting,” according to prosecutors.(bullshit)"
"At the time, two temporary protection orders were in place against Box. Huff had sought a temporary protection order on Sept. 27. She said Box “pointed a .38 revolver at her,” according to the documents.
Hamilton County Municipal Judge Fanon Rucker on Tuesday set bond for Box at $1 million.
Box’s attorney, Wilkes Ellsworth, did not elaborate on Box’s claims about the shooting.
State records say Box, who is charged with murder, has been on parole after serving 10 years in prison for rape and kidnapping."
"In December 2001, he forced a woman he met at a bus stop into a vacant apartment in Westwood. According to court documents, he threatened her with a knife, tied her up with electrical cord “and repeatedly raped her throughout the day."
When the landlord realized someone was in the apartment and began banging on the door, the documents say Box jumped out a window. He was identified as the attacker through a DNA sample taken when was serving a prison sentence in 2002."
"Last week, a second woman also sought a protection order, saying Box had sent "numerous threatening messages stating her time is up." He also "sent her an emoji of a gun."
Earlier this year, Box was sentenced to 90 days in jail after beating the woman. She said they had an argument about the kids being too loud."
A real piece of shit

Box (Source: Cincinnati police)

Tanisha Huff (Provided by Cincinnati police)( I love how they used her mugshot instead of a regular fucking picture)

Whenn protection orders are in place, the victim should be given special permission to carry concealed.
God knows the cops woon't be there in time to save you.

The paper in one town where I lived published the names and pictures of johns picked up for soliciting. That humiliation was more effective than any fine!

Back