• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
This Story is from Keepalowprofile

]A Colorado mother was hospitalized after she was assaulted outside a movie theater.

It happened Tuesday night, Heather Piper went to a movie with a couple friends where a small group of teens was "acting out of control," she said.

"They were crawling over seats and yelling," Piper said. "I asked them to be quiet several times and they wouldn't and I finally yelled at them to 'shush.'"

Despite her attempts to quiet the three teenagers, Piper said the group continued to act inappropriately. That's when another movie-goer got a security guard to come into the theater and the teens behaved. But when Piper left the theater with her friends, one of the raucous teens confronted her.

"She was screaming and just punched me on the side of the head," Piper said.

Piper said her two friends ran inside to get help as the young woman continued to punch her.

"I said, 'What are you doing? What's wrong with you?' And she lost it. She started hitting me again and then started crying saying, 'Well, you called me ghetto,'" Piper said.

CBS Denver asked Piper if she used those words in the theater and she said she "probably did."

Piper said she didn't fight back against her attacker because she is a foster parent and didn't want to jeopardize her license. Eventually the teen ran off and Piper was rushed to St. Anthony's hospital in an ambulance. She has a fractured nose, several bruises and scratches.

"I had blood all over my face," Piper said. "It was on my shirt all the way down to my shoes."

Lakewood police are investigating the assault and are reviewing surveillance video from the Belmar shopping center. Piper said her attacker is a young, heavyset black female, possibly between the ages of 16 to 20.
https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/woman-attacked-after-asking-teens-to-be-quiet-in-movie-theater/

belmar-theater-attack-10pkg-frame-150.jpg

Last edited:
Sounded like they were in full on chimp out mode crawling all over seats like a damned jungle gym.

They weren't ghetto,
they were filthy ghetto and earned it from such behaviour.
I come from a time where people went to movies to watch the show,
not act like rabid primates on drugs in the dark.

People in movie theaters acting like asshats deserve to be treated as such.
Once a mouthy threesome would not stfu during LOTR Return of the King.
Took the one kids cell phone, told him to shut up and he might get it after.

Film ends we go outside, 3 on 1 against me.
Let them do it in front of the security cam and manager.
Phone owner takes a swing, I step back he catches air.
Does it twice more.
I am 6ft, 270 and not to be trifled with.
Before I laid a hand on him I told him make nice or no phone.
(cops were already on their way)
Told the other 2, I knew I was outnumbered and would likely lose so was prepared to blind one and rip an ear off the other and possibly tear a cheek off the third.
I would lose but their lives would be forever marked.
I asked if they were prepared to get those injuries for an asshole who would not shut up during the movie.
They weren't and walked away.

Mouthpiece boy took a fourth swing and missed...again.
I snapped his flip phone in half and crushed it. (Moto Razor POS).
His 5th throw glanced.
I hit him once for that.
Cracked his cheekbone and smashed three teeth.
He went limp like his dick.
Cops arrive, view video.
No charges on me.
I was praised for my restraint.

It was a good night.
Never write a cheque you can't cash.

Movie theatres should have armed security inside with night vision in there.
Remove the shits and get them charged with disturbing the peace and hit the with no trespass orders.
Word will get out no thugs or ghetto allowed.

Kids are so fucked up today ... it's like they got nothing to live for. They just want to wreck everything.

. "I asked them to be quiet several times and they wouldn't and I finally yelled at them to 'shush.'"
Rude.
another movie-goer got a security guard to come into the theater and the teens behaved.
Appropriate action got the correct result.

But when Piper left the theater with her friends, one of the raucous teens confronted her.
Of course she did
Piper said her two friends ran inside to get help as the young woman continued to punch her.
Piper needs different friends if shes going to be calling young thug, ghetto and shushing them.

Not saying the attack was right, just pointing out that piper needs to do things differently.

Last edited:
I thought ghetto was something people self proclaimed, a matter of pride. Or tattooed on your calf.
You can call yourself one, but if I call you ghetto, I'll get beat up?
[doublepost=1506952526,1506952462][/doublepost]
Kids are so fucked up today ... it's like they got nothing to live for. They just want to wreck everything.
They live to wreck things.

Rude.

Appropriate action got the correct result.

Of course she did

Piper needs different friends if shes going to be calling young thug, ghetto and shushing them.

Not saying the attack was right, just pointing out that piper needs to do things differently.
Why is asking someone to be quiet rude? Not being quiet when asked is rude. Not acting properly in a movie theater is rude.

Why is asking someone to be quiet rude? Not being quiet when asked is rude. Not acting properly in a movie theater is rude.

She may have started off asking, but says herself that she "yelled at them" and "probably" called them ghetto. Call an usher, save yourself and ambulance ride.

Right. But the best action would be to see management. Not calling someone ghetto and saying shush, that is rude.
I am in no way giving the attacker a pass. But if she is going to call someone ghetto and SHUSH them then she better get better road dogs because when shit went down, they ran off inside. While they were running inside, that left her alone.
If my friend was getting the shit kicked out of her, i wouldn't run off, i would jump in and do my best.

It wasn't her place to try and control other movie goers. Her paid ticket assured her a quiet time and that is the job of management.

Right. But the best action would be to see management. Not calling someone ghetto and saying shush, that is rude.
I am in no way giving the attacker a pass. But if she is going to call someone ghetto and SHUSH them then she better get better road dogs because when shit went down, they ran off inside. While they were running inside, that left her alone.
If my friend was getting the shit kicked out of her, i wouldn't run off, i would jump in and do my best.

It wasn't her place to try and control other movie goers. Her paid ticket assured her a quiet time and that is the job of management.

Didnt article say management or security had already come in once? The behavior continued.

Not to mention, leaving the theater to get a manager would cause you to miss a portion of hte movie. Fuck that.

By that point they'd missed enough of the movie to ruin the rest of it. The article mentions only one visit by theater management/security. It may not mean much now, but I hope they gave her a refund or free tickets. Of course, I'd probably never go back to that theater.

Didnt article say management or security had already come in once? The behavior continued.

Not to mention, leaving the theater to get a manager would cause you to miss a portion of hte movie. Fuck that.
No. It said:
They were crawling over seats and yelling," Piper said. "I asked them to be quiet several times and they wouldn't and I finally yelled at them to 'shush.'"

Despite her attempts to quiet the three teenagers, Piper said the group continued to act inappropriately. That's when another movie-goer got a security guard to come into the theater and the teens behaved.
[doublepost=1507129778,1507129643][/doublepost]
What a dumbshit, refusing to defend herself. Idiot.
And she needs better road dogs if she is going start shit with ghetto bitches.

She wasn't starting shi t they were. She would most likely been charged if she struck them or fought back.
Calling someone ghetto is starting shit.
Not to mention saying shush and in her own words "telling at them"

She should have gone to management and complained.
After all, that is exactly what another patron did and they quieted after that.

Don't act ghetto if you don't wish be called ghetto

How can anyone justify beating someone for calling you name? Especially if you're behaving like an animal!
The woman was justified in telling them to be quiet and stop acting ghetto. She had security come and it still continued. Ruining a movie she Paid good money to see. These thots continued to act A fool, even after security told them to stop. This woman didn't scream and yell at them. Regardless, they waited for the movie to end and purposely went up to her to attack her after it was long over.
They Had no right to put their hands on anyone causing the injury that they did.
Ghetto trash.

Last edited:
@Francyne32

The woman was justified in telling them to be quiet and stop acting ghetto. She had security come and it still continued.

But that's not at all how it played out.
By her own admission, she yelled at them, called them ghetto and shushed them.
Another patron went to security and complained. Only then did they calm down.
That was the correct way to handle it.
I'm not nor have I said it was okay for the girl to beat her up.
But i can certainly see how it got to that point.
Her course of action could have been different. After all, the person that complained to management about the disruption wasn't attacked.
The shushing verbal name caller was.

Back